What's new

US spy drone 'tricked' into Iran landing by GPS spoofing

gambit , I don't get it what's tne relation of f-111 and f-16 with flying wings .
By tne way if you have looked at the yb-49 picture you could easily have saw that its not pure flying wing just look at tne back of wing you can see not one , not two ,but four vertical fin to help it stabilize itself .

And congratulation about post 51 you managed to explain , how a drone made be bunch of highschool kid work.
A military want to keep itd secrets so they never let Thrir drone which is filled with must advanced technogies land inenmy territory in case of losing contact or being low on fuel

what a stupid comment.
the USA official have said it was the same drone, yet you doubt it?
even the president came out and asked for it back.

seriously it is people like you that make world think we americans are stupid.
why would Iran publish things about the drone so you can be happy? they consider the drone a strategic gain and they will not let others get the secret. journalist could be spies as far Iran is concerned.

I asked you for proof and the only things you say is that we should doubt the video footage was real because you say so, even though real american official have said it is real. how did Iran even make a duplicate of it so fast anyway if your are right?
Source for that, please.

gambit , I don't get it what's tne relation of f-111 and f-16 with flying wings .
By tne way if you have looked at the yb-49 picture you could easily have saw that its not pure flying wing just look at tne back of wing you can see not one , not two ,but four vertical fin to help it stabilize itself .

And congratulation about post 51 you managed to explain , how a drone made be bunch of highschool kid work.
A military want to keep itd secrets so they never let Thrir drone which is filled with must advanced technogies land inenmy territory in case of losing contact or being low on fuel
You are correct that you do not 'get it'. You have no relevant experience to 'get it'. What I was talking about I referred to the avionics section of those aircrafts.

As for the YB-49, good that you bothered to look it up. But once again, your non experience in this matter made you look the fool. The B-2 does not have yaw axis directional controls because of low radar observability requirement. But essentially, both aircrafts shares the same fundamental: they are flying wings. The YB-49 did not have computerized flight controls because the flying wing itself is not 'inherently unstable' as you pretentiously put it. The reason the B-2 have it is because the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS) is superior in every way, whether the aircraft need it or not.

And it looks like post 51 is over your head because your comment about it make no sense whatsoever.

is this good enough?

come on friend, we know you love america and defend USA, but you cannot act this ignorant.
No. Not good enough. Try again. Show me the transcript.

LOL the president of USA asking for it back is not enough?

maybe you get an orgasm over being proven wrong, that is why you keep talking such BS.

LOL the president of USA asking for it back is not enough?

maybe you get an orgasm over being proven wrong, that is why you keep talking such BS.
I do not care if it is the President or not. Transcript? I want everyone to see the record. This is a publicly available forum. I have no problems having my posts for all to see. But apparently you have a problem with supporting your arguments.

I do not care if it is the President or not. Transcript? I want everyone to see the record. This is a publicly available forum. I have no problems having my posts for all to see. But apparently you have a problem with supporting your arguments.

You are just an arrogant person, even if they send you drone the drone you will still deny it.
you have shown what a child you are, you seem like a 14 year old kid.
you want a milk bottle?

You are just an arrogant person, even if they send you drone the drone you will still deny it.
you have shown what a child you are, you seem like a 14 year old kid.
you want a milk bottle?
The President at 00:18 time stamp said: '...asked for it back.'

How does the 'it' referred to the exact one the Iranians showed? What is the line of logic here?

The President at 00:18 time stamp said: '...asked for it back.'

How does the 'it' referred to the exact one the Iranians showed? What is the line of logic here?

LOL so you're are admitting Iran has more than one? what happened to when you said Iran never took down any?

LOL so you're are admitting Iran has more than one? what happened to when you said Iran never took down any?
That really is amazing 'logic'.

First, you already concluded that the thing the Iranian displayed is THE ONE that we lost.

Then, just because I have doubt that the word 'it' is THE ONE that mean 'it' equals to another drone.

And people say Americans are stupid.

You are correct that you do not 'get it'. You have no relevant experience to 'get it'. What I was talking about I referred to the avionics section of those aircrafts.

As for the YB-49, good that you bothered to look it up. But once again, your non experience in this matter made you look the fool. The B-2 does not have yaw axis directional controls because of low radar observability requirement. But essentially, both aircrafts shares the same fundamental: they are flying wings. The YB-49 did not have computerized flight controls because the flying wing itself is not 'inherently unstable' as you pretentiously put it. The reason the B-2 have it is because the fly-by-wire flight control system (FBW-FLCS) is superior in every way, whether the aircraft need it or not.

And it looks like post 51 is over your head because your comment about it make no sense whatsoever.

No. Not good enough. Try again. Show me the transcript.
Well , b2 like rq-170 hzd no yaw and it needed its computer to stay in sky , on other gand yb-49 had four of them to make it stable , and even with that it didnt fare too o well .

Well as you are expert please tell me the relation of f111 & f16 with a flying wing , by the way rq-170 is even more unstable because of the sensore dome under its belly that disturb the aerodynamoc shape of the plane .

And still post 51 don't describe how autopilot on a plan like rq-170 which have the ability to do all its operation without any intervention from the operator and then go back to the base works. No matter how you spin it the must logical answer is that the plane landed there because it thougnt that desert is its base , or maybe you want to claim iran hacked the control of it and then cracked the military frade encryption of its control system on live without havig access to the contro. system or the plane itself. Well i say you give us too much credit , and don't forget another matter about the incident is we were not suppose to know thzt the plane is there or even it entered iran teritory .
And about your claim that we made an exact replica of a plane which dived from the altitude of 15 km in just several day just by access to some picture and some piece that the biggest part is less than 10cm,well again you are giving us too much credit , by the way you can find the picture of the plane in the foroum when an american journalist reversed the color of the picture and proved behindthe intake grill on that plane is a colete engine ,i say its a little going extra on making a mockup.

I will have to agree and disagree with Iranian Claims of Spoofing GPS signal..Civilian grade signal can be spoofed but there is a Quirk in military grade signal of GPS..
There is a very long line of codes stored in Satellite and exactly the same is stored in the military Receiver.The size of the code is about 4 GB..
The satellite starts reciting the code exactly at midnight UTC and so does the receiver.
So lets assume the code is alphabets...The satellite starts from "A" at midnight and in 24 hours reaches "Z" just before starting all over again.The receiver does exactly the same..
At any given moment the receiver receives a signal "G" from satellite,it will compare it with what segment of code the receiver is at that moment..so for example the reviver is reciting "F" but it received a signal from satellite "G" with the exact Position of satellite.
Now the receiver will check at what exact time it recited "G".Then it will calculate the time difference between when it recited G and the time at which it received the "G" signal from the satellite..The difference in time will be due to distance between the satellite and the receiver and the amount of this delay will give the Receiver the exact amount of distance between it and the satellite....The receiver needs at least 3 or more simultaneous signals from as many GPS satellites for an accurate position.
The receiver now knows the exact position of three satellites and the distance from them? The receiver is at the intersection of these three Lines of position? (oh well i tried to make it simple :D )

The problem with spoofing is that this 4Gb code is only decoded by the military receiver and even if you crack one set of codes the American will upload another which you don't know.
Say for example you somehow cracked the code and found it out to be A-z,
the next day it will be 1,2,3....100 and the next day it will be a mix of both and something else other day...
So you will have to keep hacking the code everyday which is extremely difficult unless you have supercomputers the size of cray...

I will have to agree and disagree with Iranian Claims of Spoofing GPS signal..Civilian grade signal can be spoofed but there is a Quirk in military grade signal of GPS..
There is a very long line of codes stored in Satellite and exactly the same is stored in the military Receiver.The size of the code is about 4 GB..
The satellite starts reciting the code exactly at midnight UTC and so does the receiver.
So lets assume the code is alphabets...The satellite starts from "A" at midnight and in 24 hours reaches "Z" just before starting all over again.The receiver does exactly the same..
At any given moment the receiver receives a signal "G" from satellite,it will compare it with what segment of code the receiver is at that moment..so for example the reviver is reciting "F" but it received a signal from satellite "G" with the exact Position of satellite.
Now the receiver will check at what exact time it recited "G".Then it will calculate the time difference between when it recited G and the time at which it received the "G" signal from the satellite..The difference in time will be due to distance between the satellite and the receiver and the amount of this delay will give the Receiver the exact amount of distance between it and the satellite....The receiver needs at least 3 or more simultaneous signals from as many GPS satellites for an accurate position.
The receiver now knows the exact position of three satellites and the distance from them? The receiver is at the intersection of these three Lines of position? (oh well i tried to make it simple :D )

The problem with spoofing is that this 4Gb code is only decoded by the military receiver and even if you crack one set of codes the American will upload another which you don't know.
Say for example you somehow cracked the code and found it out to be A-z,
the next day it will be 1,2,3....100 and the next day it will be a mix of both and something else other day...
So you will have to keep hacking the code everyday which is extremely difficult unless you have supercomputers the size of cray...

OH ! **** that ! :moil:

we Claimed or USA :shout:

You had your *** whooped in that debate with poseidon dude. he sends you a video of obama and you ask for a script?
maybe you want him to come wipe your *** for you as well?

Back
Top Bottom