What's new

US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

I thought you were happy with India US deal, now why the frustration?. :-)

I have absolutely no frustration.

Frustration is the last thing that comes to my mind when I speak of India-US relations (that too if some Indian brings it up).

I am gonna love what happens next :D.

Trust me it does not concern me as a Pakistani a single small bit.

Anyway, IMO the geopolitical goals of India and US match to some degree. Like...China is an adversary

China is an adversary
China is an adversary
China is an adversary
China is an adversary

And USA will station their troop in India (if Indian government allows them off course). And off course India will station their troops in USA soil for umm...... counter terrorism operations in the USA soil and protecting US borders from those illegal immigrants coming from Mexico.

I hope this news is true.....

So gloves are off than?

Agreement seems more beneficial for U.S. than India. China is not threat for India but for U.S. Mutually we can solve all issues with China as both are mature country. But U.S. interference can make the region more worst.

China is our competitor, not enemy, come out from 1962.
Seriously, why is China sending SSBNs to Sri Lanka? To control piracy? Forget that why China have daily incursion to India?
Get what ever technology we can grab and build the products here.

China is not a threat to India.

Selling F16s which has the capability to deliver nukes to Pakistan and then giving statements that Indian Subcontinent is nuke development at nuclear summit is confusing, either Obama is not aware of the Indian subcontinent dynamics or he is deliberately uttering these words with some thing on mind.

It was USA which stood behind Pakistan all these years helping and giving aids, USA administration even have the contacts with the Taliban. The Pakistani generals are a trusted ones when it comes to USA. I do not understand the word that "India and Pakistan are going in a dangerous path" , what are the plans ?

When we are making an alliance with one and only superpower, it binds all thing for us. Whenever U.S. will ask us to use our base to attack any country, due to alliance we will not be in a position of rejection, in spite of it is non binding on paper.
Which country you think US will attack in future? In our neighborhood all are their allies BD, SL, also they give these countres military aid also?
Ohh bombarding Afghanistan & Myanmar, do you think we will allow them?
BTW if US want to attack these, do you think we can stop them?
who knows
who knows
who knows

I didn't say you are not equal. Did I?

By the way, 2030 is still far away, 14 years are left. And by that time India will be the TOP #1 Power.

Why give the right to use your soil for the lesser countries like USA?

Besides USA has no point in stationing troops in India, do they?
Then US will say we will not sign agreement as it is against our autonomy, don't you think that?
Obviously if signed today it can be used in future.
Just joking.
Today India need US because India need a lot of investment & technology which only can come from US.

Calm down buddy, chill. As I told your other friend, I am very happy with this alliance... I mean cooperation.
You have no idea how really happy I am.
I am calm. Thanks much for your good wishes.

do remember to dwell a little bit on why things have gone the way they have for Pakistan, as I said, it is unique wrt US allies suffering 'consequences' because of said alliance with the 'great satan'

Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, or UK, France, Germany etc, or RoK or Japan, everyone's doing good, only Pakistan is suffering the way it is, at some stage you have to ask questions and try and figure honestly what went wrong, is it really the evil satan US or is there a problem with a radicalized population and paranoid military dictators ?

Just a request, do not synonymise Jihad with Terrorism. It will help keep the thread clean :). You are not going to like it when someone compares your holy concept with some bullshit.
I have not much interest in religion, there is literally nothing you could say to offend me where that goes, believe me ;)

this 'jihad' thing though, its just like the word 'gay', which does not mean 'happy' in today's world.

Seriously, why is China sending SSBNs to Sri Lanka?
they didn't, it was a SSGN (which is still a concern)

ballistic missile subs don't need to operate so close to an enemy anyway

I am calm. Thanks much for your good wishes.

do remember to dwell a little bit on why things have gone the way they have for Pakistan, as I said, it is unique wrt US allies suffering 'consequences' because of said alliance with the 'great satan'

Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, or UK, France, Germany etc, or RoK or Japan, everyone's doing good, only Pakistan is suffering the way it is, at some stage you have to ask questions and try and figure honestly what went wrong, is it really the evil satan US or is there a problem with a radicalized population and paranoid military dictators ?.

As I said, chill my lovely friend. USA has bigger agenda with India than Pakistan. After all China is WAYYY bigger than Pakistan.

I am pretty sure no one on the other side of the border is going to be...... paranoid :)

I have not much interest in religion, there is literally nothing you could say to offend me where that goes, believe me ;)

this 'jihad' thing though, its just like the word 'gay', which does not mean 'happy' in today's world

I gave up the idea of waging keyboard wars over the internet long time ago. That statement was given to make you realize the importance of that word for the people here.

If you do not believe in religion, then at least respect other people's religion.

They "finally" fell into the U.S trap.
It if wasn't India, I would have felt bad for them.
And it is funny, they have an example right IN FRONT OF THEM.
They still walk into the same trap.
Lol.

how dumb are you.... i feel sad for you that you felt for this poorly edited article.... there'll never a base for US in India....they can only use our felicities for transit/logistics and resupply

how dumb are you.... i feel sad for you that you felt for this poorly edited article.... there'll never a base for US in India....they can only use our felicities for transit/logistics and resupply

That is the exact thing I read.

Refrain from personal insults. Please.

As I said, chill my lovely friend. USA has bigger agenda with India than Pakistan. After all China is WAYYY bigger than Pakistan.

I am pretty sure no one on the other side of the border is going to be...... paranoid :)
India will, rest assured, continue it's legacy of non-aligned foreign policy. Global, or even regional force projection vs much more powerful militaries like China, is not on the agenda, keep dreaming though.

Sorry to come across rude if I do but your "ohh, I'm so thrilled for this Indo-Us alliance *snicker snicker* *mrburnsexcellent* just stinks of sarcasm.

should such a military alliance ever come to fruition, though.. you will not be laughing, nor will the Chinese, believe me.
photo.jpg

I gave up the idea of waging keyboard wars over the internet long time ago. That statement was given to make you realize the importance of that word for the people here.

If you do not believe in religion, then at least respect other people's religion.
fair enuff, makes sense, I've been insta deleted/banned the second I've said something about it twice in a month.

I didn't mean to offend anyone's religious feelings etc, sorry if I did.

India will, rest assured, continue it's legacy of non-aligned foreign policy. Global, or even regional force projection vs much more powerful militaries like China, is not on the agenda, keep dreaming though.

Like China's non-alliance policy. And I am pretty sure of that. That is what I foresee in the coming future.

U.S ain't gonna fight your wars for you, unless it helps their interests :)

That is not for me to dream though.

Sorry to come across rude if I do but your "ohh, I'm so thrilled for this Indo-Us alliance *snicker snicker* *mrburnsexcellent* just stinks of sarcasm.

should such a military alliance ever come to fruition, though.. you will not be laughing, nor will the Chinese, believe me.

I am pretty excited and happy, trust me. U.S - India military alliance is never going to be a problem for Pakistan.
Cant speak for Chinese though :D

It was funny, I pray that he actually become the president of United States.

fair enuff, makes sense, I've been insta deleted/banned the second I've said something about it twice in a month.

I didn't mean to offend anyone's religious feelings etc, sorry if I did.

That is good of you.

Like China's non-alliance policy. And I am pretty sure of that. That is what I foresee in the coming future.

U.S ain't gonna fight your wars for you, unless it helps their interests :)

That is not for me to dream though.
First,We are not going to fight any war, at least in near future.
Second, we don't need anyone to defend ourselves.
It was funny, I pray that he actually become the president of United States.
I too hope he becomes POTUS also bans Indians too to enter US so we can stop brain drain...

U.S ain't gonna fight your wars for you,
nobody is going to war, India and China will be the last people on Earth to go to war, and thanks to nukes, India and Pak aren't going to war either, that's a good thing.

Agreement seems more beneficial for U.S. than India. China is not threat for India but for U.S. Mutually we can solve all issues with China as both are mature country. But U.S. interference can make the region more worst.

You sound you lack your facts. We can't resolve nothing with China.

First,We are not going to fight any war, at least in near future.

Your monkey's arrest seems to suggest otherwise.

Second, we don't need anyone to defend ourselves.

That is not the point of military alliance.

I too hope he becomes POTUS also bans Indians too to enter US so we can stop brain drain...

He does not seem to hate Indians (other than muslims).

nobody is going to war, India and China will be the last people on Earth to go to war, and thanks to nukes, India and Pak aren't going to war either, that's a good thing.

Warface is never stagnant. Where do you think funs and research is being poured into nowadays? Whatever status quo we have nowadays is seriously being threatened by ASAT capabilities, micro Sats, lasers, etc. The fact of war is always changing so folks like yourself who keep keeping believing such rubbish that because we have nukes there will not be war are dreaming. It simply going to require a more determined enemy to step up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom