What's new

US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

US didnt give pak nuclear weapon & Missile technology they were given by china specifically to pakistan to threaten india,they even colluded with ISI & started insurgency in NE & their intelligence in past & may today also have active link with pak based militants ,recent case in UN regarding azhaar can give you a hint about the nexus,that nation uses pakistan as a proxy against us since 60s so get out of delusion & smell the reality
When China is down, Russia being the second, and guess who is the third?

in Chinese we use to say :请神容易, 送神难, which that it's very easy to invite the devils to your house but it will be hard to them chase out, good luck India to let US use your base.:rofl:
Yankee wanna hold India's balls, will Indians just let it?

Pakistan.
I think more probably India. Cause you are too big than Pakistan. You are a existing threat in Indian Ocean. Yankee won't love you anymore when China is down, you are useless to them. It is because China is there, you are appreciated by USA. Whether India is with USA or not, China is always there.

what if pakistani warship wants to use Indian base for food and water supplies.

What an absurd question. If Pakistan has an agreement with India, it is naturally fine. The U.S is not landing up in India without permission and agreement.

China had prepared for the worst if India collude with USA, nothing to worry about. In 1960s, we faced pressure from both USA and Soviet, nothing is worse than it.

in Chinese we use to say :请神容易, 送神难, which that it's very easy to invite the devils to your house but it will be hard to them chase out, good luck India to let US use your base.:rofl:

What do you say in chinese where the only friends who visit your house are the who's who of pariahs in the world? :rofl:

What an absurd question. If Pakistan has an agreement with India, it is naturally fine. The U.S is not landing up in India without permission and agreement.
India might utilize USA to get some good stuff, whether open military base for USA is still questionable.

All the Benifits USA provide to India is to contain China. It's not USA's interests to help India destroying Pakistan. When Pakistan is down, indianwill have more ambitions and will be a problem in the region. To bring China down the horse is mission impossible, everyone is welcomed to try it. Don't forget China has H bomb, only God how many we have? As long as all parties involved are nuke capable, there is no solution to the problem.

What do you say in chinese where the only friends who visit your house are the who's who of pariahs in the world? :rofl:

No what I said is only pariahs of this world will invite US to their house:lol:, a country with dignity will never do that.

Good For India and US. Seeing how the neighbors are behaving, its a good sign as if they truly give a damn about our issues LOL.

The author surely has comprehension issues and are we recycling news these days ?

That is the exact thing I read.

Refrain from personal insults. Please.

sorry

yes the exact thing... US can't deploy any of her ships, aircrafts or soilders in india... their only right i
in Chinese we use to say :请神容易, 送神难, which that it's very easy to invite the devils to your house but it will be hard to chase them out, good luck India to let US use your base.:rofl:

How many times people have to spoon feed you guys.... are you even aware of the agreement? It's just logistics purposes the same rights we gave the Americansame during gulf war... they've no rights to station their equipments... stop reacting to donkeyshit articles

if someone thought India will allow a US base or for that matter anyone else they are just wishing, because no party will want to commit political suicide .

when I was in college I took ROTC, in those days Indian citizen were not allowed to enroll in ROTC that was the restriction by Indian govt.

How many times people have to spoon feed you guys.... are you even aware of the agreement? It's just logistics purposes the same rights we gave the Americansame during gulf war... they've no rights to station their equipments... stop reacting to donkeyshit articles

It's interesting for China to have similar agreement with nations in SA for logistical support such to replenish our subs and Naval ships so we can stay patrolling longer in Indian Ocean....I think India will have no need to be spoon feed that it's totally acceptable for other nations to do the same since it accepted to be used as logistical support base for US.

....and in the future India will have no argument against SA nations for doing what India just did, you set a GOOD example for your neighbors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom