What's new

US: Sikh Attacked, Called 'Osama's Brother'

I bet the Singhs were old and judging by the first assault (long grey beard) he was. Let them try it with a young Sikh who will stand his ground and get stomped through the pavement.

My condolences to the poor Sikh folk who got attacked. Such attackers are savages pure and simple.

Read the article again. They did try with a young Sikh and here's what happened:

"The father of five said his son, Jasmir, 23, had also lost an eye after being stabbed by attackers in 2009 who targeted him because of his turban and traditional beard."

it's the impression i get from what indians say or do (like creating their t-shirts)

an example.

I do think this is a common mentality amongst Indians

it's a bit pathetic if you dont mind me saying.

So initially you say you observed this behaviour (as mentioned in your previous post) and now you are saying it is based on an impression you got from a forum post? Please make up your mind!

You generalize a whole nation based on what a person ( a lunatic person mind you, see his previous posts) wrote on a forum and you call others pathetic? It is quite audacious that you are pulling these notions out of thin air merely based on what you think, with nothing to back it up.

Certainly for a so called think tank, you do not seem to be thinking much before painting a whole nationality with concocted piece of utter drivel.

oh whatever. it's obvious by the actions i've already described. basically it's this simple. noone should get attacked on a train. instead of responding, i'm indian or i'm sikh, like this matters. i'd have jammed his head in the door.

i still find it odd noone did anything on the train.

i still find it odd noone did anything on the train.

Not many people are willing to take on a violent black guy, in New York. The train was probably fairly empty since it was almost midnight when the incident happened.

Never heard of it...... Now google abt indians...........

And yes road runner is right.....:tup:

I live in Australia mate I think I know what the ground situation is, plus I can post few news links to show if Pakistanis get bashed or not. Every one gets bashed in Australia. Like peoples mobile phone gets snatched in Karachi, here people get bashed. Its all street crime right. You only hear about Indian's cause Indians got vocal about it. According to Chinese High Commission in Australia 1 in 4 Chinese student has been a victim of a crime in Australia. You don't hear about them do you.

Anyways thats off topic, as it have it I actually agree with road runner too on this one. People should raise voice against unprovoked crime over all, instead of trying to educate these thugs about the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

Not many people are willing to take on a violent black guy, in New York. The train was probably fairly empty since it was almost midnight when the incident happened.

The article says it was half empty so there was probably enough people around.

the rest is all in your head.

Just curious ...is this your personal experience ? Because most successful immigrant families I speak to all declare otherwise ....they say U.S society is one of the most accepting and mature ...rather strange ....:undecided:

This is my eleventh year in this country, I've lived almost half my life here, I've become a naturalized citizen. People here mean well, but are just not well-informed about things. The natives of England, unlike Americans have far better understanding & are much better versed on world issues.

i googled and youtubed
indians get beaten on daily basis in australia cause of their bad habits

most of the australian's are jeolous about us because we are better than them in academics and most of the companie's in australia prefer indian student's hence they lose job's because of us, same is the case in us and uk, while most of the 's are seen selling burgers and driving cab's in other nation's , they are considred to be dumn and untalented proffesionals. so it is better to get beaten up for being successful than being a al- qaeda or taliban recruit in western countrie's , to carry out jihadi attack's.We attract so much of tourism in our country as well , tell me how many tourist's visit your country , i guess tey don't want to get droned up or die in bomb blast.

Back
Top Bottom