What's new

US SHOULD LOOK AT NUCLEAR DEAL WITH PAKISTAN - SAYS RAND CORPORATION

Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh could have one of the largest uranium reserves in the world. Recent studies have indicated that it could have a reserve of 1.5 lakh tonnes of the scarce material.
“Tummalapalle in A.P. could have one of world's largest uranium reserves” - The Hindu

Uranium reserve estimation is a difficult task and wiki data on this is not very precise.

yeah still the report that i have linked is more recent (i.e March 12, 2013) while urs is July 19, 2011 :undecided:

yeah still the report that i have linked is more recent (i.e March 12, 2013) while urs is July 19, 2011 :undecided:

Wiki is not precise and as I said Uranium reserves are difficult to estimate - there is an increase of 15% from 2007 based uranium reserve figures to 2012, as discoveries are made estimates will change, AP mines estimates are ball park figures and 1.5 lakn tons is a huge amount when it comes to Uranium which is a scarce resource, this reserve can fuel all of India's future nuclear plants for a very long long time.

Wiki is not precise and as I said Uranium reserves are difficult to estimate - there is an increase of 15% from 2007 based uranium reserve figures to 2012, as discoveries are made estimates will change, AP mines estimates are ball park figures and 1.5 lakn tons is a huge amount when it comes to Uranium which is a scarce resource, this reserve can fuel all of India's future nuclear plants for a very long long time.

in my previous message where i quoted the wiki, I accepted that it is AS OF 2009 but the REPORT thats what im talking about

REPORT LINK : Top 10 countries by uranium reserve - Serious Rankings

thats of March 12, 2013 which is more recent compared to ur report of July 19, 2011 , so india should be there in my linked report too then

anyways even if I agree to your 1.5 lakh tonne, i still wonder why is India not present in this very recent report :undecided: , does it mean that others are having even more amount ????

in my previous message where i quoted the wiki, I accepted that it is AS OF 2009 but the REPORT thats what im talking about

REPORT LINK : Top 10 countries by uranium reserve - Serious Rankings

thats of March 12, 2013 which is more recent compared to ur report of July 19, 2011 , so india should be there in my linked report too then

anyways even if I agree to your 1.5 lakh tonne, i still wonder why is India not present in this very recent report :undecided: , does it mean that others are having even more amount ????

No idea why it's not present in your report - India has uranium deposits in Rajasthan, Meghalaya and the latest in AP and a few other places.

Uranium deposits in NE found only in Meghalaya
Major uranium deposit found in Rajasthan - The Hindu
Nuclear-boost: Uranium mine in Andhra could be among largest in world - Times Of India

These estimates make it at least 4% of world estimates.

As I said there's no point in a top ten listing of Uranium reserves apart from the top five.

IMO..Pakistan shud give up its Nukes and in return the US shud compensate it with a Nuke deal...India can also support such deal by declaring it will never use Nuke against Nukeless Pak

How childish,grow up and learn first.

IMO..Pakistan shud give up its Nukes and in return the US shud compensate it with a Nuke deal...India can also support such deal by declaring it will never use Nuke against Nukeless Pak

How childish a colonel can be?.

How childish a colonel can be?.

childish.png
..Happy Holi... :D

Thanks but no thanks. India go with such kind of deal. WE CAN MANAGE OUR COUNTRY.

Thanks but no thanks. India go with such kind of deal. WE CAN MANAGE OUR COUNTRY.

no worries...sooner or later it is going to happen..Pak cant afford to live with a status of Nuke state unless it wants to live like NK or Iran...Iran at least got oil, Pak does not ve anything for which any other country will stand by it...so, for both NK and PK it is just one country i.e. China...so for ur nuke ambitious, if u want to pledge ur country to china then its ur wish!! after US its Chian...all d best!

no worries...sooner or later it is going to happen..Pak cant afford to live with a status of Nuke state unless it wants to live like NK or Iran...Iran at least got oil, Pak does not ve anything for which any other country will stand by it...so, for both NK and PK it is just one country i.e. China...so for ur nuke ambitious, if u want to pledge ur country to china then its ur wish!! after US its Chian...all d best!

Sweet dreams......

it wud not be a sweet dream for me..but yes for Pakistani

Apply your a theory in India mode only and it wouldn't work in rest of the world that is why you posted this second comments thinking that your charm will work here. again sweet dreams

It is childish to assume that India will give up its nukes once Pakistan does the same thing. Infact both countries will continue studying nuclear technology and learning more and more about it. Pakistan's nukes are to be a detterent to India.

Back
Top Bottom