What's new

US sharply hikes M-777 artillery price for India

AFAIK at first only Arty and spares were talked about and repair , maintaince and trainning wasnt included.

Now it include all so price is going to be high. And may be a follow on clause. We stil have ti wait for official announcement.

I am 100% sure that US don't want to sell $800 Million equipment to India rather they want to sell $2-3 Billions in equipment that will include 2 or 3 times more artillery guns....

And you are always sure when it comes to shopping :woot:

BTW US is already selling billions of dollar equipment to India. They don't need Arties to achieve that goal.

I wonder why didnt you post india is going to buy 400 of them :rofl:

Again a source?

A source and the number to be inducted.

A source.

A source..

lol
@Jhungry @gambit and also a source for the numbers being inducted...

Oh bhai even thailand uses LINAPS .. its has nothing to do with EX rounds.

A source?

And what good is a short ranged 110mm gun?

Indian Field Gun is a 105mm gun with upto 17 km range. Its light weight and an ideal close in weapon. Its heli liftable and compact. Its the mainstay of Indian arty and is deployed with Indian Paracommandos too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Field Gun is a 105mm gun with upto 17 km range. Its light weight and an ideal close in weapon. Its heli liftable and compact. Its the mainstay of Indian arty and is deployed with Indian Paracommandos too.

105mm is obsolete .. n the even your says tht raython has "offered" ex.. while the deal for the howitzers is with BAE n says nothin abt ex rounds being bought.

Again a source?

A source and the number to be inducted.

A source.

A source..

lol
@Jhungry @gambit and also a source for the numbers being inducted...

Oh bhai even thailand uses LINAPS .. its has nothing to do with EX rounds.

A source?

And what good is a short ranged 110mm gun?

For source go to google and type it. Go to Janes or Global military review.

@gambit tell us how US forces were outgunned by NV.. M46 arty? :)

I'm not getting money from you. D-I-Y. Man.

I'm not getting money from you. D-I-Y. Man.

Il take tht as a "no" ... cause you dnt have any sources do you? similiar to ur R-77 havin a range of 170km.. :lol: or A-100 having less than 100km range etc etc...

@gambit tell us how US forces were outgunned by NV.. M46 arty? :)

Il take tht as a "no" ... cause you dnt have any sources do you? similiar to ur R-77 havin a range of 170km.. :lol: or A-100 having less than 100km range etc etc...

M-46 Catapult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The delivery schedule will depend on the date the bulk order for the guns is placed.

In late September 2012, MOD cleared a proposal to induct 114 indigenously built FH-77B 155 mm/45 calibre towed howitzers into the Army.6 guns have to be delivered within 8 months, 12 within 12 months, 36 within 24 months, 60 within 36 months and 114 within 60 months.

Going for Lunch. Take your pills on time man.

M-46 Catapult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The delivery schedule will depend on the date the bulk order for the guns is placed.

In late September 2012, MOD cleared a proposal to induct 114 indigenously built FH-77B 155 mm/45 calibre towed howitzers into the Army.6 guns have to be delivered within 8 months, 12 within 12 months, 36 within 24 months, 60 within 36 months and 114 within 60 months.

Going for Lunch. Take your pills on time man.

Wikipedia is your source? i think u forgot ur pills..

Back
Top Bottom