What's new

US Senate passes $800m Pakistan fund

800mil .. damn indian lobbying failed .. more f 16s coming lol

on topic : seems good atleast Americans are ready to pay what needs to be paid.. if pakistan is so fed up with US then they can politely refuse this aid .. atleast by doing so they can show some gut to stand tall...

So what are the strings attached in this 'aid'?

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

a to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

we'll never learn. I hope Trump fixes this failed foreign policy.
Agreed we dont trust american government

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

a to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

USA is not donating this money. We've recently seen another dip in the Pakistan-US relationship and still USA is willing to give $800 of its tax-payers to country that hate it. USA is paying this sum to get something more valuable in return and in my understanding, it is to keep some leverage on Pakistan when it has exhausted most avenues.

It will be great when Pakistan would throw this money on the people in USA who are in need instead and flatly decide what suites its inters on the eastern and western borders, forgetting what America thinks, wishes and wants. When this happens, Pakistan will better off than now - and consequently, it will be crossing over several american interests. This is what USA is trying to preventing by paying $800 millions to people who hate them the most.

But just ask yourself, why do people in Pakistan hate Americans more than they hate Indians? It would be a worthwhile study and should benefit you some.

Last edited:
in another thread ,i saw couple of Pakistani posters posting this news as some kind of victory or diplomatic victory over India..if thats what Pakistani's feel then ,congrats.

No self respecting , Pakistani consider this or any other AIDS (bribe) any sort of victory. This is payment for being obedient and doing as told, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

800mil .. damn indian lobbying failed .. more f 16s coming lol

on topic : seems good at least Americans are ready to pay what needs to be paid.. if Pakistan is so fed up with US then they can politely refuse this aid .. at least by doing so they can show some gut to stand tall...

Pakistani politician, will sell their soul for one dollar or green card, we are talking 800 million dollars which are green.

Only if American could take the hint and get the hell out. Trump want to keep the troops hence he will need Pakistani support. People who think of trump as saviour will be disappointed if he ever comes to power. Donald trump is not stupid as he is just playing dumb with dumb public to get votes.

No self respecting , Pakistani consider this or any other AIDS (bribe) any sort of victory. This is payment for being obedient and doing as told, NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

Pakistani politician, will sell their soul for one dollar or green card, we are talking 800 million dollars which are green.

. is it a new propaganda from US to compel Pakistan to do more by giving 800 mil ..

Basically you are not doing any favours to them....They have paid faaar more than these..peanuts for a war which was never their and it destablised their country, and the whole region, they helped you and fought with you, sacrificed thousands of innocent civilians and military personnel, destroyed their economy...you have the guts to say this crap....shame on you a million times...a what a low level ungrateful and vile creature one has to be to think like that. No wonder they hate you....and surprise....they are not alone...a the whole middle east hates, 1.2 billions in China hate you..Perhaps it is time for you look in the mirror and be honest for a second.

The next US President, no matter who, will find it in US national interests to continue to remain engaged with Pakistan. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

Pakistan should stay away from such carrots else there will be a stick too...!

In other words, 'Jinna khadian gajaraan; thid unaan day peer'.

I hope Trump fixes this failed foreign policy.
Politicians don't make long term defence and strategic level policies. DIA and bunch of so called security advisors does. Politicians just select from whatever is fed to them.

OPEN YOUR EYES PAKISTAN.

These aid can be blocked anytime by making any lame excuse by US.

Don't believe these Sugar Coated deception.

Focus on CPEC,forget these LOLLIPOPS.

We have tasted these bitter LOLLIPOPS for decades throw them away.

Dangerous than HONEYTRAP.

Actually this is indeed good.
At least US can influence Pakistan when a necessity arrives.

Hold on son, its not the money you are giving rather the money you owe us. Its the service charge of using our facilicities, our infra (ports, airspace, motorways etc) to sustain yourself inside Afghanistan.

We should be charging you a lot more. There are no free lunches anymore.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom