What's new

US Senate passes $800m Pakistan fund

First of all . We don't hate Americans we just don't like some of your Govt policies.

Nope we truly hate their war mongering, a nation that CANNOT live without wars directly or in-directly.

Than you don't know about majority, rather I say 95% of the Americans than.

do you consider the U.S a friend and ally o_O

do you like us coming into your country illegally with our special forces and drones :rofl:

enjoy more humiliation while taking our blood money.

We consider US our ally, we have given 50,000 men and women for this WOT. How would one feel after giving so much in return you people just accuse us. Fish head you can say W.E you like but we consider US our ally and US needs to treat us like one.

Don't worry times are changing slowly and gradually, once our economy is back on track we will earn our rightful status back.

We consider US our ally, we have given 50,000 men and women for this WOT. How would one feel after giving so much in return you people just accuse us. Fish head you can say W.E you like but we consider US our ally and US needs to treat us like one.

Don't worry times are changing slowly and gradually, once our economy is back on track we will earn our rightful status back.

we did treat you as an ally until you repeatedly proved untrustworthy. Don't blame us for the prolonged WoT. It would have been over in 1 year had you not played both sides of it. You used the WoT and the 50000 lives you are talking about and thousands of American lives as a way to get money from us. Ultimately after the Osama Abbottabad discovery, it could no longer be denied and your jig was up.

Even now if Pakistan shows concrete signs in action there is some hope.

US plan to stay longer in Afghanistan. Pakistan is need of present and future.

do you consider the U.S a friend and ally o_O
do you like us coming into your country illegally with our special forces and drones :rofl:
enjoy more humiliation while taking our blood money.

There are differences between the American People and the Government which sets foreign policy.

No one in the world truely 'Hates' the American people, its the fragmented policy.

Even now the American people are more liked than even the Saudis.

we did treat you as an ally until you repeatedly proved untrustworthy. Don't blame us for the prolonged WoT. It would have been over in 1 year had you not played both sides of it.

You make it seem like everything can be accomplished through military force. Hows life in the 20th century?

Good part is that money would keep flowing in (though its peanuts to what we have lost bcz of their WOT).
Bad part is US ll keep on threatening us to stop this aid every now and then and we will keep on creating new threads on PDF for the bewafai of Uncle Sam. Sometimes I sincerely wish that Trump comes into power and stops this aid drama for good (then i think of myself as a selfish person who wants US citizens to land into trouble aka Mr. Trump for an innocent wish of mine).

Pakistan should invest this $800 mil in producing anti-drone technology

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

we'll never learn. I hope Trump fixes this failed foreign policy.

The elite and the affluent loves you.

Even the hate amongst the common people is just for show as I can 100% wager that they'll all be crowding your airports if the Yanks decided to lift the visas.

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

Their is no free money dear it comes at a cost which you and i know. If Donald or Hillary comes its the same for us like Obama

Amen! I hope Trump wins the election, that would be the only way for our corrupt leaders to mend their ways and straighten Pakistan's foreign policy and self sufficiency in financial and military matters. I would also love if Trump supporters kick the shit out of few Pakistani's who sold their motherland and ran to US with loot money the kinds of Hussain Haqqani, Admiral Mansoor etc.

Is this uncle sam's way of indirectly providing money for the f-16s or are there strings attached to this money?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom