What's new

US Senate passes $800m Pakistan fund

hope he does ,you know we are quite sick of the "listen to us " ,"do more" and work according to "american national interest" policy we were indulged by the americans in this dirty game of WOT from having only 1 suicide attack from 1947-2001 to god knows who many from the year 2002 till date just because we sided with Norther alliance our people suffered whereas the american just sat in their oval office deciding what is good for us and the region.

Indian lobbying against Pakistan in every aid and procurement it did.So if the deal strucks this means the lobbying didn't work that effectively.

If you were really sick of US then you should reject this 800 million.

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

a to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

we'll never learn. I hope Trump fixes this failed foreign policy.
we are taking money from a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

a to a country of people who hate us, and just don't wants to leave us and the region alone but daily bombing our country.

we'll never learn. I hope someone fixes this failed foreign policy for sake of humanity

"Known enemy is better than unknown friend" - an English proverb
"Dana-dar Dushman is better than Na-dan Dost" - a Persian proverb
"Zararin nereden donerse kardir (No matter from which point of loss you return is profit)" - a Turkish proverb
"Even when an elephant lies down it is taller than a horse" - an Indian proverb

In a way I am proud that we are still trying to be generous to Pakistan even though they make it very difficult to be kind to them.

more money you take more you have to pay in blood . now be ready for more blood some like 5000 to 10000 litters of blood

we are giving money to a government that we don't trust and that doesn't trust us.

a to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

Lol if only you were so smart you would be working in US foreign office lol not wasting your day and night on PDF trolling.

Do you think Trump will leave the region with or without so called money when the moron wants US presence in Afghanistan not because it wants to stabilise Afghanistan but because Pakistan has nukes! I mean seriously how stupid and naive can one be and than you complain why there is so much hatred?
There is no hatred for the American people neither for America , the only hate is of US policies like drone strikes and people like Trump just like to cash on such opportunities. Good luck if you wish him to be the POTUS. I can just hope that he does not take America to the ground.
And you can keep the money. 800 does not even matter. For of the money is reimbursement anyway. Once US stops using our routes there is no point in keeping this money flowing.

Lol if only you were so smart you would be working in US foreign office lol not wasting your day and night on PDF trolling.

do you consider the U.S a friend and ally o_O

do you like us coming into your country illegally with our special forces and drones :rofl:

enjoy more humiliation while taking our blood money.

in another thread ,i saw couple of Pakistani posters posting this news as some kind of victory or diplomatic victory over India..if thats what Pakistani's feel then ,congrats.
your pain is our gain
hence the victory
you guys were dancing naked after disrupting mere 8 F-16 sale
so yea... time to celebrate

do you consider the U.S a friend and ally o_O

do you like us coming into your country illegally with our special forces and drones :rofl:

enjoy more humiliation while taking our blood money.
problem is.. your leadership is not honest to you. there is no such thing as free lunch. for 800 million US benefits many fold from Pakistan. yes we hate the situation because we have incurred more losses than whatever America is giving us and its no charity either.. the war on terror is not fought on Trump speeches .. (even they cost a dollar)

Trump is a demagogue .he says things he doesn't mean and just because you and others re angry.
. he cares about himself only and laughs out loud on emotional blowhards .

Bush Jr was way better than him any day

your pain is our gain
hence the victory
you guys were dancing naked after disrupting mere 8 F-16 sale
so yea... time to celebrate

problem is.. your leadership is not honest to you. there is no such thing as free lunch. for 800 million US benefits many fold from Pakistan. yes we hate the situation because we have incurred more losses than whatever America is giving us and its no charity either.. the war on terror is not fought on Trump speeches .. (even they cost a dollar)

Trump is a demagogue .he says things he doesn't mean and just because you and others re angry.
. he cares about himself only and laughs out loud on emotional blowhards .

Bush Jr was way better than him any day

Trump a demogogue? Bush Jr way better :what:

5+ trillion dollars wasted on the so called War on Terror (that we created) so much blood on Bush Jr & Obama hands and will be on Hillary Clinton

I just don't see how we,Pakistan, and the world benefits from what is transpiring.

more money you take more you have to pay in blood . now be ready for more blood some like 5000 to 10000 litters of blood
who cares about blood when money is making its way into Western real estate?

by the way its no different to Halal dollar money given by Saudis.. both are used to buy luxury in the west.

to a country of people who hate us, and just wants us to leave them and the region alone.

This guy thinks that trump's foreign policy would involve leaving this region alone:omghaha:

BTW there is no such thing as a peoples choice when it comes to the Republicans or the Democrats, two heads of the same demon body.

Trump a demogogue? Bush Jr way better :what:

5+ Trillion dollars wasted on War on Terror (that we created) so much blood on Bush Jr and Obama hands and will be on Hillary Clintons

I just don't see how we,Pakistan, and the world benefits from what is transpiring.

I hear you .. I hear you
yes.. this war wasnt played smartly. listen to your own army men who give accounts on how they were told to stand down as AQ leadership slipped though the clutches of American forces in Torah Borah.. and then the mess of Iraq etc.

Trump is a bankrupt man once who cons you through his fake university, is thin skinned and is playing with your emotions ... move him aside

rest my dear... its about loss minimization. politicians play with public emotions.
it is good that yours and our soldiers return back home from the hell hole and be with their families but this time it is good that both armies agree that American presence (in whatever capacity) is necessary to salvage whatever little gains we achieved. foreign withdrawal will result in all out civil war. even within northern alliance thugs..

man you gotta see what I linked earlier.
when you have a moment do watch that video by the US Marine in Afghanistan.

we shouldn't be meddling period.

we shouldn't be in the Middle East period

I agree with this statements of yours but those who own you doesn't harbor what is truly US's interest, as you are nothing more than Israels bit-h, pardon my french.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom