What's new

US Senate adopts civilian nuclear deal with Vietnam

Do you know how US act to Israel nuclear program ?
If USA won't apply any sanction to us ? what will you do?
LOL Jews control the US media. You don't. Also Israel has undeniable strategic advantage for the US's national interest. You offer the US nothing. You have nothing of vital for the US. That is why the US will not risk destroying the system they created, for you.

The chance of the US won't apply any sanction on you is close to 0%. But let say for fun that the US plays double-face and let you have nuke. Just for fun, my friend. Well we have a few option. We can arm Thailand with nuke. We can also preemptive strike. Since you have no 2nd-strike capability, the likelihood of success is very high as we are right next to you.

LOL Jews control the US media. You don't. Also Israel has undeniable strategic advantage for the US's national interest. You offer the US nothing. You have nothing of vital for the US. That is why the US will not risk destroying the system they created, for you.

The chance of the US won't apply any sanction on you is close to 0%. But let say for fun that the US plays double-face and let you have nuke. Just for fun, my friend. Well we have a few option. We can arm Thailand with nuke. We can also preemptive strike. Since you have no 2nd-strike capability, the likelihood of success is very high as we are right next to you.

You will never know when Vietnam has nuke. I myself don't know too

You will never know when Vietnam has nuke. I myself don't know too
Yes we do, my friend. There is satellite to monitor your nuclear facility. We will have drone in the future to monitor you. Also when you test nuke, it will send shock wave that we can detect. A lot of ways, my friend.

Yes we do, my friend. There is satellite to monitor your nuclear facility. We will have drone in the future to monitor you. Also when you test nuke, it will send shock wave that we can detect. A lot of ways, my friend.
If you want to detect nuke, don't go anywhere will find a lot in China

1. What makes vietnam have imagination that usa will support nuke bomb?
2. Theoratically every countries have right to have nuke.Reality only adult countries can have it ,infant country can not have it due to easily kill himself.

You don't find any nuke in NK? They are turning to your new enemy. Means new friend of your enemy.

1. What makes vietnam have imagination that usa will support nuke bomb?
2. Theoratically every countries have right to have nuke.Reality only adult countries can have it ,infant country can not have it due to easily kill himself.

No. Xunzi just imagine that Vietnam would develop nuke to confront China.

arming the Siamese with nukes? oh you are welcome. do it.
by the way, we are too poooooor. we have nothing to lose, but you a lot. so it is better not to push VN into a corner.

Dont go too far. we can have US technology for enrichten Uranium for our nuke power plant first, it is most important thing here..

US forces JP to use its outdated nuke plant, thats why disaster happened. VN will use the best nuke tech for our plants, so the risk will reduce to minimum, bro :)

It wasn't outdated. Just wrong location. Worked fine until the tsunami hit.

Back
Top Bottom