What's new

US Senate adopts civilian nuclear deal with Vietnam

Ah, Star war, nice dream for Chinese, but dont forget US will sanction u if u dare to start a star war with them, and ur economy will collapse. More Chinese kids will starve to death in winter :pop:
Can we not to talk U.S in everywhere ?

that's a good idea of saving for purchasing new tech. Thanks.
It's not just a fairy tale.

This is Seoul, Korea in 1960s. We think we have better starting point by now.

seoul-shacks-1961.jpg

I saw some seoul pictures in 1950s, no different from this

Can we not to talk U.S in everywhere ?
US still control ur TW, so , u can not compete with US if u can not take back TW.

We experienced a bloody war with both US-China ,so we know China can not beat US to regain now coz ur army is so terrible with soldiers r poor trained and poor discipline and China Generals r not promoted by their victory in the real battle like VN-US's gens but by “guanxi” (relationship ??) and dirty money. :pop:

Desperate Vietnamese gamble their future on US mercy. Did you guys ever hear there is "nuclear non-proliferation treaty"? US dare not deliver its nuke technology to small countries. For otherwise other countries will do the same thing. Which is a disaster for US itself.

Last edited:
Desperate Vietnamese gamble their future on US mercy. Did you guys ever hear there is "nuclear non-proliferation treaty"? US dare not deliver its nuke technology to small countries. For otherwise other countries will do the same thing. Which is a disaster for US itself.

As I said before, US don't have a monopoly on nuclear technology. In fact developing nuclear technology is not that special anymore. Many countries can export nuclear technology.

As I said before, US don't have a monopoly on nuclear technology. In fact developing nuclear technology is not that special anymore. Many countries can export nuclear technology.

but export to whom, ... that's the diff...
USA has the most advance nuclear tech.

You must be surprise that at this moment, US still apply embargo of lethal weapon to Vietnam BUT why 123 agreement to Vietnam leave room for enrichment of uranium, recycling of plutonium. There's something changed in their mind.
When the embargo of lethal weapon lifted soon later, you would understand why many restrictions suddenly lifted.

Last edited:
"nuclear non-proliferation treaty" ??? Trash paper only, why should I care ??

Otherwise other countries will do the same thing ?? Who dare to do ?? Do they wanna get a very hard sanction like North Korea or their countries will be destroyed like Iraq, Lybia ?? Even China dare not to do the same thing coz u will get sanction and go back to 60s when hundred thousands poor Chinese starve to death every years :pop:

You will be bomb if you build nuke and get sanction by everyone.

You will be bomb if you build nuke and get sanction by everyone.
hmmm...why should we get sanctions from America, Russia and Japan if they support our nuclear program?
does PLA want to bomb Vietnam?

wake me up when the glorious people´s army crosses the common border :sleep:

Vietnam has less enemy than North Korea.
And we have more supporters.

hmmm...why should we get sanctions from America, Russia and Japan if they support our nuclear program?
does PLA want to bomb Vietnam?

wake me up when the glorious people´s army crosses the common border :sleep:
Nobody cares about you. If you try to build nuke, you will be sanction. It is that simple. The P5 agree on that rule. You are bound by this system. The system is more important than yourself. The US would not risk destroying the system for you. We, Russia, USA, and the rest of the UN will join force to bomb you and destroy you if you try to build nuke. Get it?

Nobody cares about you. If you try to build nuke, you will be sanction. It is that simple. The P5 agree on that rule. You are bound by this system. The system is more important than yourself. The US would not risk destroying the system for you. We, Russia, USA, and the rest of the UN will join force to bomb you and destroy you if you try to build nuke. Get it?

Like in North Korea or Iran case ?

Like in North Korea or Iran case ?
Except we didn't put 100% effort in sanction North Korea and Iran. With you, we will agree to any sanction the US makes up. That is the beautiful part. #1 and #2 biggest economy, with EURO combine force? Good luck living in that sanction world, my friend. LOL

Except we didn't put 100% effort in sanction North Korea and Iran. With you, we will agree to any sanction the US makes up. That is the beautiful part. #1 and #2 biggest economy, with EURO combine force? Good luck living in that sanction world, my friend. LOL

Do you know how US act to Israel nuclear program ?
If USA won't apply any sanction to us ? what will you do?

Back
Top Bottom