What's new

US Reagan carrier Moving Away from Taiwan Island When Chinese Navy Started The Drill Around The Island !

You are talking to a member who previously wants to move to China seriously, but other Chinese members here suggest him not to do that. China is 1.4 billion people, competition will be fierce there, more over we are talking to some one who doesnt have family in China.

Most Chinese Indonesians in here prefer to stay in Indonesia. In general they acknowledge that they are Indonesians, since Indonesian is just a name of country, you can be in different ethnicity.

Mix married is common here between native and Chinese

Ahok from PDI-P who is marrying native women (ex police officer, guarding his first wife)

View attachment 867881

We also have Grace Natalie, leading figure in PSI party

View attachment 867879

Why you always love to bring mix married issue 😅

Btw agree with you in this matter, ‘koko’ (Chindo-Chinese Indonesian guy) is very popular in young Indonesia. You can see that trend in tiktok

Last edited:
There is a difference between last time and today, Today China is ~$18T economy with a massive industrial base. It can destroy Taiwan and anything in between.. You see the difference...

Indeed bro…

All people can see the spark contrast of US response to their ally in 1996 and 2022.

But of course, those US wanabee will be in denial mode :lol:

Why you always love to bring mix married issue 😅

Btw agree with you in this matter, ‘koko’ (Chinese guy) is very popular in young Indonesia. You can see that trend in tiktok

Well, not really. There are rarely Chinese Indonesians men become actors and great musicians, mostly natives. The same thing happen to women actress and musicians as well.

Any way some one in my family married Chinese Muslim women

Scared away :lol:

Those taiwan separatists need your Military support like you promises last week. Not Pelosi lip service visit.

Just do that like in 1996 when you send your carrier to Taiwan strait, not moving away like this LOL

Will be updated soon

There not moving away because of being afraid, they moved into position incase something was done to Pelosi plane. She left hence no need for the carrier there.

Well, not really. There are rarely Chinese Indonesians men become actors and great musicians, mostly natives. The same thing happen to women actress and musicians as well.

Any way some one in my family married Chinese Muslim women

Indeed, I mean popular in other way.

Koko (Chindo-Chinese Indonesian guy) is popular in ‘family guy’ matters, etc. Yes, something like that. You can see thousands of that kind video on tiktok.

Wow Great to hear that, I support such a fusion of culture. Like, Demak Great Mosque, Cheng Ho Mosque all over Indonesia. All of that have Chinese-Indonesian culture fusion, and indeed very beautiful

There not moving away because of being afraid, they moved into position incase something was done to Pelosi plane. She left hence no need for the carrier there.

What I point is why US give empty promises to their ally (Taiwan separatists) . Last week they promise to them to give military support if China’s violate their sovereignty’s.

In 1996, they park their carrier exactly in the strait to show military support to Taiwan separatists. But today 2022, their carrier moving as far as they can from China. And abandon their ally alone

Indeed, I mean popular in other way.

Koko (Chindo-Chinese Indonesian guy) is popular in ‘family guy’ matters, etc. Yes, something like that. You can see thousands of that kind video on tiktok.

Wow Great to hear that, I support such a fusion of culture. Like, Demak Great Mosque, Cheng Ho Mosque all over Indonesia. All of that have Chinese-Indonesian culture fusion, and indeed very beautiful

Well, I dont use Tiktok despite the Apps is stored in my handphone before even I bought it. Tiktok is basically just a short video.

What I know very surely it is not difficult for Indonesians to make a women band (K-POP imitation) because what they need to do is hire Chinese Indonesians here :lol: despite some members are native as well.

Seems some of Taiwan separatists still have brain. This is from their prime news talk, a truth indeed
Who said Taiwan can do nothing?

Taiwan cancels flights as China holds military drills​

AP / Updated: Aug 4, 2022, 15:21 IST
93345472.jpg

A customer and a staff member watch a news report on the recent tensions between China and Taiwan at a beauty salon in Taipei, Taiwan

BEIJING: Taiwan cancelled airline flights Thursday as the Chinese navy fired artillery near the island in retaliation for a top American lawmaker's visit, but the impact on shipments of processor chips and other goods needed by global industries was unclear.

China ordered ships and planes to avoid the military drills that encircled the self-ruled island, which the mainland's ruling Communist Party claims as part of its territory. The Hong Kong newspaper The South China Morning Post called the drills an “effective Taiwan blockade.”

Well, I dont use Tiktok despite the Apps is stored in my handphone before even I bought it. Tiktok is basically just a short video.

What I know very surely it is not difficult for Indonesians to make a women band (K-POP imitation) because what they need to do is hire Chinese Indonesians here :lol: despite some members are native as well.

I recommend you to use one. Not to become tiktokers of course, but seeing around. Because from tiktok you can know what trend happening in our young generation.

Hahaha agree with you in this one :lol: Not to mention, that the daughter of Chinese-Indonesian mix would be very beautiful.

Anyway this is already too far off topic from title thread

Its called staying out of reach of a sucker punch. One carrier strike force can sink the entire Chinese South China fleets.

one is fighting in it's own backyard while the other is thousands of miles away from home, logistics alone will make it a nightmare, all China has to do is to play the wait game and exhaust them out.

Yoon understands that he gains absolutely no benefit from meeting with Pelosi. However, he does have much to lose. Perhaps his perspective is influenced by the geographic proximity to China? OTOH, perhaps he just has some common sense.

Of course, that yoon understand if he stupid enough to make China angry.

Soon, J-10C Fleet would be in service of NK Air Force & maybe Chinese Airbases inside North Korea
D39B4A18-7231-41BF-A335-36D2BFA5AEE5.jpeg

That would be a nightmare for him

Its called staying out of reach of a sucker punch. One carrier strike force can sink the entire Chinese South China fleets.

They are giddy seeing it move because they don't realize Pelosi landed in South Korea over 12 hours ago.

BTW she flew right by the supa-dupa Naval exercises without China making a peeep.

They are giddy seeing it move because they don't realize Pelosi landed in South Korea over 12 hours ago.

BTW she flew right by the supa-dupa Naval exercises without China making a peeep.
But Taiwan statesmen are very pissed, now they have to face the consequences all by themselves.

PLA flies more than 100 warplanes around Taiwan island​

Mainland China launches largest military drill in the Taiwan Strait after Pelosi’s visit

one is fighting in it's own backyard while the other is thousands of miles away from home, logistics alone will make it a nightmare, all China has to do is to play the wait game and exhaust them out.

Chinese Missiles also have a pretty good range, more than enough to make an Anti Denial Zone across East Asia / West Pacific.

Not to mention their Anti-Ship Ballistic Missiles, their ordinary Anti-Ship missile like YJ-18 even have 540+Km range, for YJ-21 is much further away, 1,500+Km range.

It will be hard for them to send supply ships to East Asia Ports without any threat from Chinese Anti-Ship Missiles

Cheers 😂
C823E9D8-500A-48D1-9A8F-BBA38160657C.png
6028EA6C-55E9-4D80-A02F-674AE4A0AD6F.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom