What's new

US Reagan carrier Moving Away from Taiwan Island When Chinese Navy Started The Drill Around The Island !

I am pleasantly surprised by this, i had to get away from it all yesterday...the reddit style trolling was a test of patience. The non-binary Navy buggered off to Japan which means it's not interested to show any sort of aggression. Love it. 1996 was a distant memory.

I don't think they will leave lol

Even SK president that famous of being pro-US staunch don’t want to meet that pelosi :lol:
2A1E5EF8-57B3-44B3-AA0C-830DD7D3F864.png
69655E54-4A96-427C-B07E-DA908227EED8.png

LOL

Its called staying out of reach of a sucker punch. One carrier strike force can sink the entire Chinese South China fleets.
I don't think it's so easy to sink it when the Chinese fleet are protected by layers of air defense umbrella. How many aircraft need to wear down the defense missile?

Considering the PLA is still using ramming tactics, not yet mastering weapons, better move lest we get our paint scratched. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Globalist zionists trying best to get the conflict started…..so they can kill billions
Usa and UNO fully in their control since forever……Americans themselves are chicken but talk big. Little do they realise that their economy will be wrecked too. Dumb ppl seriously in the west…..

Considering the PLA is still using ramming tactics, not yet mastering weapons, better move lest we get our paint scratched. :enjoy:
Well gambit let's be honest here, China can destroy US and US can destroy China. Nobody wants a war, so a bit of shouting rhetoric, change some status quo, its back to buying Chinese stuff again okay. We protect the dollar and you buy our stuff and we lend you back. US media is already sounding so apologetic, I was mistaking it for working for China. Lol

Well gambit let's be honest here, China can destroy US and US can destroy China. Nobody wants a war, so a bit of shouting rhetoric, change some status quo, its back to buying Chinese stuff again okay. We protect the dollar and you buy our stuff and we lend you back. US media is already sounding so apologetic, I was mistaking it for working for China. Lol
We got one American politician got a Chinese political response. Now we got the US Navy got the PLAN response. We got no problem withdrawing. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom