What's new

US president Barack Obama phone calls with Iranian President Rohani

Falon

BANNED
Reaction score
Edit CNN : President Obama confirms phone chat with Iran's Hassan Rouhani, first talk between U.S.-Iran leaders since 1979.

according to official news agency of the government the 2 president called each other and talked about several issues including Irans nuclear program.

80834832-4947746.jpg

گفت وگوي تلفني روساي جمهوري ايران و امريكا نيويورك- باراك اوباما رئيس جمهوري ايالات متحده امريكا، در تماس تلفني با
حسن روحاني رييس جمهوري اسلامي ايران، با وي گفت وگو كرد.

http://irna.ir/html/1392/13920705/80834832.htm

'USA the great Satan' i remember this slogan from some where! :astagh:

Edit CNN : President Obama confirms phone chat with Iran's Hassan Rouhani, first talk between U.S.-Iran leaders since 1979.

according to official news agency of the government the 2 president called each other and talked about several issues including Irans nuclear program.

80834832-4947746.jpg

گفت وگوي تلفني روساي جمهوري ايران و امريكا نيويورك- باراك اوباما رئيس جمهوري ايالات متحده امريكا، در تماس تلفني با
حسن روحاني رييس جمهوري اسلامي ايران، با وي گفت وگو كرد.

http://irna.ir/html/1392/13920705/80834832.htm

I hope they end the madness ASAP. Iran and USA have a long time of good and bad relations, but I hope these two countries get back to their good days. I hope politicians understand their responsibilities to these two great nations.

President Obama confirms phone chat with Iran's Hassan Rouhani, first talk between U.S.-Iran leaders since 1979.

I hope they end the madness ASAP. Iran and USA have a long time of good and bad relations, but I hope these two countries get back to their good days. I hope politicians understand their responsibilities to these two great nations.
I can understand not having relations with the zionist monsters but USA ?! the Iranian government recognizes the US as a legitimate country and its government also as legitimate. So why not having relations ? we are moving in the right direction.

This is bad news for extremist idiots in both Washington and Tehran

@BarackObama to @HassanRouhani: I express my respect for you and ppl of #Iran. I'm convinced that relations between Iran and US.. 1/3

will greatly affect region. If we can make progress on #nuclear file, other issues such as #Syria will certainly be positively affected 2/3

I wish you a safe and pleasant journey and apologize if you're experiencing the [horrendous] traffic in #NYC 3/3

@HassanRouhani to @BarackObama: In regards to #nuclear issue, with political #will, there is a way to rapidly solve the matter..1/3

@HassanRouhani to @BarackObama: I express my gratitude for your #hospitality and your phone call. Have a good day Mr President. 3/3
@BarackObama to @HassanRouhani: Thank you, Khodahafez.

Last edited by a moderator:
'USA the great Satan' i remember this slogan from some where! :astagh:

It was Great Satan

bush-saudi-hand-holding-1_2M3Ps_19672.jpg

which others were kissing!

Saudi+Arabia+Bush-2.gif

But they can talk with Hussain!!!

@HassanRouhani to @BarackObama: We're hopeful about what we will see from P5+1 and your govt in particular in coming weeks and months..2/3

@HassanRouhani to @BarackObama: I express my gratitude for your #hospitality and your phone call. Have a good day Mr President. 3/3
@BarackObama to @HassanRouhani: Thank you, Khodahafez.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Iranians would never deny their love and respect towards USA ... World of Conspirators :disagree:

Good for Iran in a way that sanctions will finally be lifted and nuclear issue resolved through talks not with war

I hope Iranians would never deny their love and respect towards USA ... World of Conspirators :disagree:

2 question. If I say that a Jew is as human being as I am and has right to live as I have, does that show my love for Israhell?

If after being hungry for decades I fell to my knees and ask for food and medicine, does that put me into same category with others who bend down because they are buggers and like c*ck in their @sses?

Back
Top Bottom