What's new

US preapring for Another WAR

run pak run:usflag::pakistan:
What reply do you expect when you start a stupid thread basing your personal opinions on some youtube video showing normal logistic movement and specially mention "run pak run" ? Garlands and Roses ?

What reply do you expect when you start a stupid thread basing your personal opinions on some youtube video showing normal logistic movement and specially mention "run pak run" ? Garlands and Roses ?

Yes and could have been reported without going all martial race on every Indian's ***.

The thread has served its purpose i think !

Yes and could have been reported without going all martial race on every Indian's ***.
Dude tell you what ! If you say " run pak run " , common sense dictates that it would be offensive to every Pakistani ... Do you expect us to welcome you afterwards ? The response was fairly rational and after the person realized his mistake , he even deleted the offensive words

dog,sheep,bastards........ dang trolls r revealing their personal traits........while mods r sleepin as usual.

:tup: for Abu for keeping his cool.........

dog,sheep,bastards........ dang trolls r revealing their personal traits........while mods r sleepin as usual.

USA Dont mess with PAkistan because after that you will never get a chance to regret on your mistake....... dont be happy our neighbors your wishes can not be fulfilled

WELL WELL TYPICAL PAKISTANI HE USED ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IN THE BEGINNING AND LATER EDITED AS IF I WAS USING ABUSIVE WORDS AND HE WAS ARGUING SANELY GOOD

AS I SAID ATTACK, RUN, PRETEND AND HIDE NEED I SAY MORE:devil:

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

USA Dont mess with PAkistan because after that you will never get a chance to regret on your mistake....... dont be happy our neighbors your wishes can not be fulfilled
AND WAT MEDICINE DOES THE EVIL DOCTOR PRESCRIBES

Dude tell you what ! If you say " run pak run " , common sense dictates that it would be offensive to every Pakistani ... Do you expect us to welcome you afterwards ? The response was fairly rational and after the person realized his mistake , he even deleted the offensive words

My friend go over all of my posts if you have enough time. I don't like to be offensive.

But this is not the first time he called Indians as dot heads. It's my guess that you like to be called P-A-K-I either. It's a two way street. You don't expect a grown man who is employed as an officer in a professional army to behave like an illiterate slum dweller who doesn't know what tolerance is.

I am not supporting Indian poster's comment but generalization was never a good option.

no biggie ;)
politicians can't win the hearts or minds of Pakistanis -- you think NATOs could in a nuclear armed country?

Really? Who cares about 'hearts and minds'? At this point, the question is, does it really matter? I mean look at people making up the ranks of taliban. Are they worth it?

WELL WELL TYPICAL PAKISTANI HE USED ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IN THE BEGINNING AND LATER EDITED AS IF I WAS USING ABUSIVE WORDS AND HE WAS ARGUING SANELY GOOD

AS I SAID ATTACK, RUN, PRETEND AND HIDE NEED I SAY MORE:devil:

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

AND WAT MEDICINE DOES THE EVIL DOCTOR PRESCRIBES
YOU have a chronic problem of trolling........ keep it up

run pak run:usflag::pakistan:

We don't run, but we kick As*e* and follow to those who attack on our country and then run back and when we enter into their terroteries by following them they start crayying in UNO .........same like we did in 1948, 1965, 1971 and 1999.

Back
Top Bottom