What's new

US Politics

Perhaps, but he has a lot of racist support and he has made some insane promises to keep this base happy. We will see how much of an anti-politician Trump is. Just let him get elected and the first few days and weeks will prove decisive.

I just told my dejected uber-Democratic neighbor: Trumps is likely to be impeached long before his 4 years.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am at a Trump rally in Manhattan, and thousands are chanting &quot;We hate Muslims, we hate blacks, we want our great country back&quot;. Disgusting</p>&mdash; Simon Rowntree (@SRowntreeNews) <a href=" ">November 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He sure did, and he sure didn't mind getting their vote im sure, but he doesn't give a damn about them.

Those poor white nationalists are going to be really upset with him when he doesn't fulfill what they think he should. :lol:

They can "make america great again" in their dreams :lol: He does not care about his workers let alone random people :D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am at a Trump rally in Manhattan, and thousands are chanting &quot;We hate Muslims, we hate blacks, we want our great country back&quot;. Disgusting</p>&mdash; Simon Rowntree (@SRowntreeNews) <a href=" ">November 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
It clearly shows how fcked up White American Middle Class is.

Well its looking like a Trump win, I guess my view was inaccurate.

I hope he surprises and is actually a good president, but I feel he will do far more damage to the Republic than otherwise. Congratulations America, Here's hoping you were right and this doesn't come back to bite us. I'd love to be proven wrong, but my stock portfolio will take a beating in the meantime.

Regardless, it was definitively shown that white America is still the most powerful force in the country, I hope this doesn't inflame racial tensions.

Indeed. She is probably the worst Democratic Presidential candidate in almost 30 years.

I am pretty amazed at how many people really cant stand her. Let's be honest with a really good candidate, Trump would've lost, but she's that disliked by the public. Like the other guy said, a lot of these voters voted for Trump as a giant **** you to the current status quo combined with disliking her as a person.

Back
Top Bottom