What's new

US Politics

One of the biggest factors along with other major factors. You will see in the coming days if Trump really carries out his tough promises such as building the wall, banning Muslims and getting tough on black African Americans etc. by enabling the police.

Nah, Trump is NOT a racist deep down. It may surprise you to hear me say that. Trump is nothing. No one. And that's actually worse than something.
Anything.

Race was a factor, yes. But definitely not the biggest one.

I keep thinking back to what Michael Moore said on Bill Maher's show not too long ago. Michael Moore who is not a fan of Donald Trump and voted for Hillary btw

He said that after talking to many Trump voters in Michigan, that essentially that most of those voters weren't fans of his personal character and antics, but that they were still going to vote for Trump because they saw him as one giant virtual Fu Molotov cocktail against 'the system'

That Trump was their instrument of striking back.

canada immigration site is down
Too bad they won't go to Mexico, but prefer to go to Canada which is an even Whiter country then America. That is how you know these pathetic leftists and liberals are closet racists. They like to project their own mentality on to others.

The US might be swaying from extreme liberalist radicalism (which involves strong interference and war making while feeding on the sentiments of not so productive minorities at home) to a complete Republican take over of the country.

This may be the golden opportunity for the Republican to restructure the country, preserve controlled isolationism and join China in reconfiguring a new form of major power relations.

Trump win does not make the US a friend of China; but it makes the US more predictable than an extremely formless and unpredictable Obama administration.

One thing we can, at least, agree about is how to define terrorism as terrorism, be it in Syria or in France.

If Trump eventually wins, hats off to the wisdom of the real American people, who are roughly half of the country.

It is good that Trump did not receive support from minorities (races and religion). Now he knows whose interests he represents and to whom the country really belongs.

View attachment 350480

Agree on the predictability part. We know what we got in the White House. Whether it is good or bad I'll leave upto to the inviduals to judge for themselves. America is about to change big time.

Its good as called bro. MSM doesnt want to show you the math....but I did it (just like I did for Florida earlier).

About 98% confidence now of him winning Wisconsin. For Michigan its around 70% currently (confidence level).

UPDATE: Iowa called
mashallah !

we are witnessing an epic victory of good vs evil here :)

up 8k votes in PA ! :victory:

The US might be swaying from extreme liberalist radicalism (which involves strong interference and war making while feeding on the sentiments of not so productive minorities at home) to a complete Republican take over of the country.

Yes!!!

One of the biggest factors along with other major factors. You will see in coming days.

Significant, but not one of the biggest, no. African-American Barack Obama greatly outperformed her among rural and working-class white voters. Those were among his his worst groups, but he still performed respectably. Your comments make no sense. Look at 2008/2012 results in white counties and very white states vs results for (white) Hillary Clinton today.

The anti-establishment mood, lack of attention given to and declining situation of the working and middle classes, along with the terrible candidate that is Hillary Clinton is what led us to this. Not race.

I keep thinking back to what Michael Moore said on Bill Maher's show not too long ago. Michael Moore who is not a fan of Donald Trump and voted for Hillary btw

He said that after talking to many Trump voters in Michigan, that essentially that most of those voters weren't fans of his personal character and antics, but that they were still going to vote for Trump because they saw him as one giant virtual Fu Molotov cocktail against 'the system'
The system that f*cked them over (for lack of better word) and threw them under the bus. And its really sad that most of the minorities instead of sympathizing with the White working class decided to join in on the bashing and attacking of the White working class, thus feeding into a strong White identity movement which has now culminated into this massive force that has crushed every single career politician in its path.

He said that after talking to many Trump voters in Michigan, that essentially that most of those voters weren't fans of his personal character and antics, but that they were still going to vote for Trump because they saw him as a giant virtual Fu Molotov cocktail against 'the system'

Yup the anti-politician nature of Trump is probably the biggest asset he has.

He needs to put trey gowdy as AG ASAP after taking office. That will be his single biggest important first move.

Such an opportunity does not come along frequently. In fact probably once every 2 - 3 generations to take on the corrupt political class and beat the living crap out of them.

This is the most divided I felt the country. It's really showing.

That Trump was their instrument of striking back.

Yup, didnt like the current status quo.

Nah, Trump is NOT a racist deep down. It may surprise you to hear me say that. Trump is nothing. No one. And that's actually worse than something.
Anything.

Perhaps, but he has a lot of racist support and he has made some insane promises to keep this base happy. We will see how much of an anti-politician Trump is. Just let him get elected and the first few days and weeks will prove decisive.

Hilary leads at Nevada, Maine and massachusetts

Trump leads at Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, new Hampshire and arizone

Repubs at house with 215 needing only 3. Demos aren't even in the scene with requiring 60+

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom