What's new

US Politics

This is white angry America showing its colours. No other way to put it.

Economics had a lot to do with it too. It wasn't just about race. Most of his voters were not racist. Many of these same voters voted for Obama twice.

Please stop repeating this over and over. You seem to be obsessed.

It was gonna be boring with clinton, Trump all the way. I hope he sticks to his words, but soon he will find out the president is not the only powerful thing in america.

You know, the first few hours and days will be extremely critical. Trump will set the tone and everyone wil get the message. Whatever he intends to do he better do it fast and furious. Getting off to a slow start won't be good.

Economics had a lot to do with it too. It wasn't just about race. Most of his voters were not racist. Many of these same voters voted from Obama twice.

Please stop repeating this over and over. You seem to be obsessed.

It is both and you know it too. There are those who are angry because they have lost a job and there are those that are angry and racist. Can't deny it.

I'm very interested in the demographics and voting pattern once the elections are over. That will give us a clear indication what went on. I'm pretty sure it is what I said because Latinos, blacks and Muslims surely didn't mass vote for Trump LOL

Utah falls to trump.

With trump at 238 he only needs 32 votes while Hillary needs 61

Back
Top Bottom