What's new

US Politics

...:lol:=============================================

where the hell are @Syed.Ali.Haider @boomslang @C130 etc

I was banned, like you are now. It doesn't matter. After this last video, Trump is done. Killary can start moving into the White House right now. Killary was SOOOO beatable but Trump just fucked up at every turn.

Trump continuing to sabotage his own campaign...video released today is going to cost him even more female and independent voters.
This is devastating for Trump. His campaign was already on life support, an this is likely the final nail in the coffin for him. I'll be shocked if he recovers from this.
So Trump spoke like the average American guys do in private gatherings, so what?? Lol. Most people will laugh at best and think "like really? This is news?" This isn't the 1800's Victorian England where people would find this shocking :lol: This is 2016 America.

This will barely cause a dent to his campaign.

Meanwhile NEWS THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS: lets see what crooked Hillary's been cooking in the recent Wikileaks release:

ON HER DREAM OF CREATING A EUROPEAN UNION-ESQUE ARRANGEMENT THROUGHOUT THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE:

“My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 28]

ON EXPANDING NEO-LIBERAL CAPITALIST SYSTEM ENCOMPASSING ALL OF THE AMERICAS:

“I think we have to have a concerted plan to increase trade already under the current circumstances, you know, that Inter-American Development Bank figure is pretty surprising. There is so much more we can do, there is a lot of low hanging fruit but businesses on both sides have to make it a priority and it’s not for governments to do but governments can either make it easy or make it hard and we have to resist, protectionism, other kinds of barriers to market access and to trade and I would like to see this get much more attention and be not just a policy for a year under president X or president Y but a consistent one.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 32]

USA ORIGINALLY SUPPORTED MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN EGYPT, THEN SUPPORTED MILITARY COUP WHEN ISRAEL PERCEIVED THEM AS A THREAT:

“But, I have to say I was not convincing. I did not persuade the young people to do that and you know what happened. The Muslim Brotherhood won. In the beginning we said they won legitimately. We worked with them. We tried to persuade them, starting with President Morsi, to run an inclusive government, to make every Egyptian feel that they had a place at the table. They became much more interested in promoting their ideology, that produced a reaction. The military took over and now a general has become president. So those were very hard decisions to try to figure out how to manage on all of these fronts. But, the point I hope you take away is change for the sake of change is not going to make the difference you hope for unless you are prepared and organized to follow up on that change and politics, small P politics, is the way people in democracies work together to try to institutionalize the changes that you are seeking and I don’t know if we’re going to see any renewal of that kind of hopefulness in the Arab world for quite some time, because of the problems that arose as a result of overthrowing existing regimes without anything to fill the vacuum.” [Remarks to Fundacion TelMex, 9/5/14]

“Certainly Egypt posed very direct threats to Israel because of the, number one, instability and then number two, the unpredictability of the Morsi government. That also posed in the eyes of the Saudis and the Emiratis a threat to them because they view the organized efforts for political Islam to be threatening their status quo. We also were very concerned about the breeding of instability in terrorist havens in the Sinai which could be used just as the FATA between Pakistan and Afghanistan had been used by Al-Qaeda as launching sites for extremist attacks against Egypt, against Israel, against Jordan and further afield in the Gulf.” [Jewish United Fund Of Metropolitan Chicago Vanguard Luncheon, 10/28/13]

“But they see the current situation as one that they have to help the Egyptian military manage and control. So it’s not that we take a position of doing nothing. It’s that right now we are continuing most of the aid to the Egyptian military. We are continuing the kind of ongoing contacts that we’ve done for decades. We are working with the Israelis who are reestablishing their connections and on an ongoing, consultative basis working to keep the Sinai under control and try to head off other threats. But Egypt is going to go through its own turmoil for a while, and they need a leader and a leadership ethos that will actually try and improve the lives of Egyptian people.” [2014 Jewish United Fund Advance & Major Gifts Dinner, 10/28/13]

TELLS AUDIENCE CHICAGO MAYOR AND HARD LINE ZIONIST JEW RAHM EMMANUEL HAS “PROBABLY SURVEILLANCE WATCHING WHO DOES AND DOESN’T GIVE MONEY”:

“Thank you so much. I’m deeply honored to receive this award from such an esteemed organization. I know that the mayor is rushing off to his next assigned event and responsibility. I just want to thank him and tell you that reliving a lot of my experiences with Rahm makes me once again realize how much you want him in any foxhole you end up in, maybe not at Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen, but for any other challenging situation, he always had my back. He always had both President Clinton’s and President Obama’s back, and now he’s got Chicago’s back. So if I were you, I would find some way to go spend some money because he probably has surveillance watching to determine who does and who doesn’t.” [American Society for Clinical Pathology Annual Meeting, 9/18/13]

SUPPORTS FRACKING (an important cause staunchly opposed by Left-wing and environmentalist groups ):

CLINTON: So I am an all-in kind of person, all-of-the-above kind of person when it comes to America’s energy and environmental future. And I would like us to get over the political divide and put our heads together and figure out how we can be really, really smart about doing this. I mean, fracking was developed at the Department of Energy. I mean, the whole idea of how fracking came to be available in the marketplace is because of research done by our government. And I’ve promoted fracking in other places around the world. Because when you look at the strangle-hold that energy has on so many countries and the decisions that they make, it would be in America’s interest to make even more countries more energy self-sufficient. So I think we have to go at this in a smart, environmentally conscious way, pursuing a clean-energy alternative agenda while we also promote the advantages that are going to come to us, especially in manufacturing, because we’re now going to produce more oil and gas. And that’s what I would like to see us talking about instead of standing on two sides of the divide and not working to try to minimize the damage and maximize the upside. [Clinton Speech For Deutsche Bank, 4/24/13]

AUDIENCE MEMBER: Thanks very much. I’m wondering if you can comment on the issues at stake in the evaluation of the Keystone XL pipeline and maybe more broadly talk about the role that energy and the environment both play in our foreign policy. SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, I can talk generally. I can’t specifically, because the State Department makes the decision, recommendation about Keystone pipeline, and it’s not appropriate for me to comment on the merits or on the ultimate decision. But it is something that I care deeply about, energy and the environment, because I think we have a fabulous opportunity to get both right in this country. As Secretary of State I created the first Energy Bureau, because, as you know, we’re on the cusp of being energy self-sufficient. And that is a big change from where we were a decade ago. The ability to extract both gas and oil from previously used places that didn’t seem to have much more to offer, but now the technology gives us the chance to go in and recover oil and gas; or with the new technology known as fracking, we are truly on a path — and it’s not just United States; it’s all of North America — that will be net energy exporters assuming we do it right. And doing it right means not sacrificing the environment in ways that are preventable. There will always be some environmental cost in extracting hydrocarbons, rare earth minerals, you name it from both the earth and the oceans. But we ought to be smart enough, and we ought to be committed enough to ensure that we set the example for the world about how to do it with the minimal amount of environmental damage. I think that’s all within our reach. And I believe that we can afford to do it, and I think we have an obligation to do it. So I want to see us become the number one oil and gas producer while we also pursue a clean-energy agenda at the same time. I don’t think it has to be either or. I think it’s a mistake to think it does. I happen to think we are missing a great opportunity by not dealing with climate change, not just because it’s a rolling crisis that we’re dealing with, but also I think there’s a lot of money to be made from pioneering and manufacturing and exporting and creating a global market for how we deal with climate change. [Clinton Speech For Deutsche Bank, 4/24/13]

ON INDISCRIMINATE GOVERNMENT SPYING ON AMERICANS:

SECRETARY CLINTON: Well, we do better. I mean, that’s the problem. We have a lot of information. And not the kind of information that most of our citizens are worried about because I really have no evidence and have no reason to believe that, you know, we’ve got people listening to American citizens’ conversations. But the collection of the metadata is something that has proven to be very useful.” [Goldman Sachs Builders And Innovators Summit, 10/29/13]

SUPPORTS EXPANDING H1-B VISAS TO PUT MORE AMERICANS OUT OF WORK:

PRESIDENT JACKSON: Thank you. You know, at SHRM, as HR professionals, we are actively engaged in this debate over comprehensive immigration reform. We see reform as a way to address the projected skills gap that we see in the U.S. Now, your voting record in the Senate indicates a strong support for expanding the H-1B Guest Worker Visa Program. What are your thoughts on the immigration reform debate, and where do you think it’s headed? MS. HILLARY CLINTON: Well, I hope it’s heading toward a new law that will resolve a lot of these hard issues about comprehensive immigration reform. I’m very hopeful that the debate now going on in the Senate that they’ll reach a bipartisan agreement, pass a bill and then send it to the House to consider it, and hopefully, the House will pass a comparable bill and then we can work out the differences. It’s way overdue. I mean, if you look at what the core of the debate is, yes, we need to make sure we have border security. That’s not only about immigration. That’s about terrorism, criminal activities, trafficking drugs, people, guns. I mean, there’s many reasons to have effective border security in addition to the immigration reasons. We have to do more to bring people out of the shadows, hold employers accountable if they continue to employ people that they know are illegal and put people who are willing to pay their dues literally and figuratively in line for legal status. So I think the bill that the four Republicans and four Democrats came up with has the core principles that we need to enact. I’m sure there will be a lot of variations on amendments, but if the core stays the same, I think that’s important. Now, specifically about H-1B visas, you know, we give so many more student visas than we give H-1B visas. We educate people in our institutions, and then we don’t let them stay in our country and work for you and work on behalf of improving our productivity and dealing with our problems. So I know you have advocated strongly for a lot of these reforms. I support what you’re trying to do because I think our economic recovery is to some extent fueled by a steady stream of well-qualified, productive workers coming out of our own institutions, native born, legally here and those who have something to contribute who are going to help us continue to grow our economy.” [Hillary Clinton remarks at SHRRM Chicago, 6/15/13]

USA DOESN’T ATTACK IRAN BECAUSE THE IRANIANS ARE TOO SMART AND TOO STRONG:

“MS. CLINTON: They wanted—yeah. But I mean, people will fight for themselves. They will fight for themselves, but this is fighting for a program. I mean, the calculation is exactly as you described it. It’s a very hard one, which is why when people just pontificate that, you know, we have no choice. We have to bomb the facilities. They act as though there would be no consequences either predicted or unpredicted. Of course there would be, and you already are dealing with a regime that is the principal funder and supplier of terrorism in the world today” [ Speech to Goldman Sachs, 2013 IBD Ceo Annual Conference, 6/4/13]

“Now, on the other side, there are those who certainly think it would be very bad. It might cause a reaction on the part of certain elements within Iran that could become uncontrollable. It could be a signal to a lot of the neighbors to take action against Iranian assets. So this is not a very easy message to convey in a way that it causes the kind of reaction that one would want from inside Iran.” [2014 Jewish United Fund Advance & Major Gifts Dinner, 10/28/13]

“So along comes Rouhani who was a nuclear negotiator about ten or so years ago for Iran. He’s on a big charm offensive, the new foreign minister is on a big charm offensive. How far he will be able to go given the Supreme Leader and the Revolutionary Guard is not clear yet, but it’s very important for us to test that. It’s very important for us to engage in the diplomacy that was created by the coercive sanctions for two reasons: First, to really explore in depth what they are willing to do and in return for what; and second, to keep our International Sanctions Coalition together because if the Iranians are on their charm offensive, it’s not just with us, it’s with the Europeans, it’s with the Asians, it’s certainly with the Russians and the Chinese. And if they are in a position to be able to say, ‘Look, we were prepared to answer a lot of the concerns of the United States and the West, but, of course, the United States wouldn’t negotiate with us so we feel like we’ve done our part so why don’t you buy some more oil and gas,’ I mean, that’s what we have to try to avoid to try to keep them in as tight a position as possible while we test the diplomacy.” [Jewish United Fund Of Metropolitan Chicago Vanguard Luncheon, 10/28/13]

ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA HAVE BECOME CLOSE ALLIES AGAINST IRAN:

“So I think that there’s a—and there’s a constant effort on the part of the leadership of Israel to make it clear that, you know, they are not going to abide the nuclear program or the terrorist program and to send those messages every day in every way, publicly and privately, to try to influence not just the behavior inside Iran, but increasingly, the larger gulf. I mean, one of the—one of the developments of the Arab spring is that you now have Israel and Saudi Arabia more closely aligned in their foreign policy. MR. ELLIOTT BADZIN: Who would have thunk it? SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON: Who would have? And not only about Iran, which they—they both put at the top of their list of concerns, but about Egypt and about Syria and about a lot of other things.” [Beth El Synagogue’s 13th National Speaker Series, 10/27/13]

CLINTON PRAISES THE IDEA OF LYING TO THE PUBLIC WHILE DOING BACKROOM POLITICAL DEALS IN PRIVATE:

CLINTON: You just have to sort of figure out how to — getting back to that word, “balance” — how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today. That, I think, has probably been true for all of our history, and if you saw the Spielberg movie, Lincoln, and how he was maneuvering and working to get the 13th Amendment passed, and he called one of my favorite predecessors, Secretary Seward, who had been the governor and senator from New York, ran against Lincoln for president, and he told Seward, I need your help to get this done. And Seward called some of his lobbyist friends who knew how to make a deal, and they just kept going at it. I mean, politics is like sausage being made. It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position. And finally, I think — I believe in evidence-based decision making. I want to know what the facts are. I mean, it’s like when you guys go into some kind of a deal, you know, are you going to do that development or not, are you going to do that renovation or not, you know, you look at the numbers. You try to figure out what’s going to work and what’s not going to work. [Clinton Speech For National Multi-Housing Council, 4/24/13]

ADMITS FREE TRADE SHE SUPPORTS ENRICHES WALL STREET WHILE DESTROYING JOBS:

“But certainly increasing productivity, fewer jobs is the simplest, greater competition from abroad as the world began to really open up and I think there was a reversal to some extent fueled by technology but also fueled by thoughtful policies in the 90’s where there was this, you know, economic boom that created 22 million new jobs and lots of people, you know, took advantage of that.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 44-45]

“Just think of what doubling the trade between the United States and Latin America would mean for everybody in this room and it doesn’t happen by accident, it happens because people get up every day and decide they’re going to make an effort.” [05162013 Remarks to Banco Itau.doc, p. 14]

SEEKS TO CREATE COMMON MARKET AND OPEN BORDERS WITH MEXICO:

“The North American future that I imagine is one that would give us energy connectivity, give us a much more open border where goods and services more easily flowed, would give us the chance to put our heads together about what else we can do together, bringing Mexico in to continue the work we have started on health care like early warning systems for epidemic diseases. We saw that in 2009 with the spread of a particularly virulent form of the flu that first came to our part of the world and Mexico, and because of the cooperation, because of the investments we made, were able to stop it in its tracks.” [Remarks for CIBC, 1/22/15]

PUTIN SHOOTS DOWN HER SUGGESTION OF CREATING A UNITED FRONT AGAINST IRAN, ADMITS RUSSIA ISN’T ACTUALLY A THREAT (Jews are really angry about Iran containing Israeli expansion in the Middle East, and Russia’s support):

“I last saw [Putin] in Vladivostok where I represented President Obama in September for the Asia Pacific economic community. I sat next to him. He’s an engaging and, you know, very interesting conversationalist. We talked about a lot of issues that were not the hot-button issues between us, you know, his view on missile defense, which we think is misplaced because, you know, we don’t believe that there will be a threat from Russia, but we think that both Russia and the United States are going to face threats from their perimeter, either from rogue states like Iran or from terrorist groups, that’s not the way he sees it.” [Hillary Clinton remarks at Sanford Bernstein, 5/29/13]

U.S. AND JEWS FEAR RUSSIAN POWER, SO THEY TRY TO FIND COMMON GROUND WITH THEM:

“In terms of interesting, Vladimir Putin is always interesting. You’re never quite sure what he’s going to do or say next, and he’s always—he walks around with, you know, a redwood chip on his shoulder defending and promoting, you know, Mother Russia. So he and I have had our interesting moments. He accused me of personally causing all the riots after the contested election two years ago, but he is someone who you have to deal with. You can’t, you know, just wish he would go away. He has a huge country and huge potential for causing problems for many people so I always tried to figure out some way to connect with him, what we could talk about that maybe we had some common ground” [Jewish United Fund Of Metropolitan Chicago Vanguard Luncheon, 10/28/13]

U.S. HAS EXTENSIVE COVERT OPERATIONS IN SYRIA, PLANNED TO USE JIHADISTS TO EXHAUST ASSAD AND THEN INTERVENE (this is pre-Russian intervention):

“So we now have what everybody warned we would have, and I am very concerned about the spillover effects. And there is still an argument that goes on inside the administration and inside our friends at NATO and the Europeans. How do intervene—my view was you intervene as covertly as is possible for Americans to intervene. We used to be much better at this than we are now. Now, you know, everybody can’t help themselves. They have to go out and tell their friendly reporters and somebody else: Look what we’re doing and I want credit for it, and all the rest of it” [ Speech to Goldman Sachs, 2013 IBD Ceo Annual Conference, 6/4/13]

“One way is a very hands off, step back, we don’t have a dog in this hunt, let them kill themselves until they get exhausted, and then we’ll figure out how to deal with what the remnants are. That’s a position held by people who believe that there is no way, not just for the United States but others, to stop the killing before the people doing the killing and the return killing are tired of killing each other. So it’s a very hands-off approach.” [2014 Jewish United Fund Advance & Major Gifts Dinner, 10/28/13]

HINTS AT ARAB GULF GOVERNMENTS ARMING AL QAEDA AND ISIS:

“Now, there is another group, which basically argued we do have a national interest in this because refugee flows, jihadist recruitment, giving of large parts of Syria over to uncontrollable groups that threaten Israel, Jordan and others, through conventional means is very much against our interests, and the debate has been can you really influence that? Some of us thought, perhaps, we could, with a more robust, covert action trying to vet, identify, train and arm cadres of rebels that would at least have the firepower to be able to protect themselves against both Assad and the Al-Qaeda-related jihadist groups that have, unfortunately, been attracted to Syria. That’s been complicated by the fact that the Saudis and others are shipping large amounts of weapons—and pretty indiscriminately—not at all targeted toward the people that we think would be the more moderate, least likely, to cause problems in the future, but this is another one of those very tough analytical problems.” [2014 Jewish United Fund Advance & Major Gifts Dinner, 10/28/13]

SECRETLY SUPPORTS DONALD TRUMP TAX PLAN SHE PUBLICLY CALLS UNFEASIBLE:

JACK LEWIN: Very good. Thank you. Some of the questions came from this audience. We had a whole lot of them. But a parallel to this question was one about the corporate tax rate. The U.S. corporate tax rate is higher than most of our developed nation colleagues. And so I think without kind of a real sincere just what if we looked at that one area as a means of improving our international ability to compete in the global economy? Is that something, have you thought about that at all? SEC. HILLARY CLINTON: Well, you know, I think that there are a number of reforms that we should consider to make ourselves more competitive. That certainly could be on the table and to be looked at as part of a broader package, because if all you do is lower the rates and you don’t have some path forward as to what you’re trying to achieve and what the loss revenues might mean for pick your favorite subject, basic science or whatever it might be. Then there’s a price to pay. You have to be prepared to pay that price.” [Remarks to Cardiovascular Research Foundation, 9/15/14]

ASKS WALL STREET PARASITES TO COME UP WITH A STORY SHE CAN DISSEMINATE FOR WHY THE ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLES:

“That was one of the reasons that I started traveling in February of ’09, so people could, you know, literally yell at me for the United States and our banking system causing this everywhere. Now, that’s an oversimplification we know, but it was the conventional wisdom. And I think that there’s a lot that could have been avoided in terms of both misunderstanding and really politicizing what happened with greater transparency, with greater openness on all sides, you know, what happened, how did it happen, how do we prevent it from happening? You guys help us figure it out and let’s make sure that we do it right this time. And I think that everybody was desperately trying to fend off the worst effects institutionally, governmentally, and there just wasn’t that opportunity to try to sort this out, and that came later.” [Goldman Sachs AIMS Alternative Investments Symposium, 10/24/13]

“And, you know, let me just briefly say that one of the ways I look at domestic as well as international issues is by trying to focus not just on the headlines, although those are insistent and demand your attention, but to keep an eye on the trend lines. And many of you in this room are masters of the trend lines. You see over the horizon, you think about products that nobody has invented, and you go about the business of trying to do that.” [Goldman Sachs Builders And Innovators Summit, 10/29/13]

WANTS TO PUT WALL STREET SPECULATORS…IN CHARGE OF REGULATING WALL STREET:

“Remember what Teddy Roosevelt did. Yes, he took on what he saw as the excesses in the economy, but he also stood against the excesses in politics. He didn’t want to unleash a lot of nationalist, populistic reaction. He wanted to try to figure out how to get back into that balance that has served America so well over our entire nationhood. Today, there’s more that can and should be done that really has to come from the industry itself, and how we can strengthen our economy, create more jobs at a time where that’s increasingly challenging, to get back to Teddy Roosevelt’s square deal. And I really believe that our country and all of you are up to that job.” [Clinton Remarks to Deutsche Bank, 10/7/14]

CLINTON TOLD GEORGE W. BUSH TO GIVE WALL STREET FREE MONEY AFTER 9/11:

“I’ll tell you a quick story about President George W. Bush. So we’re attacked in 9/11. I go with my colleague, Chuck Schumer, to New York to meet with Governor Pataki, Mayor Giuliani, and other officials, and to go see the horror that had been inflicted on us. The next day, we’re in the Oval Office. And we had done some back-of-the-envelope calculations. And we asked President Bush — we were in the Oval Office with the two senators from Virginia because of the attack on the Pentagon, and Schumer and me. And President Bush said, ‘What do I need to do?’ And I said, ‘We need $20 billion. We’ve got to quickly get the stock market up, we’ve got to quickly start spending money in order to rebuild lower Manhattan.’ ‘Done.’ He said, ‘You got it.’” [Hillary Clinton’s Remarks at Ameriprise, 7/26/14]

How sick and disgusting, clearly he is not qualified to be President and Commander-in-Chief.

Donald Trump boasted in 2005 to Billy Bush about being able to "grab" women "by the p---y" because "when you're a star they let you do it," in a shocking audio and video recording that emerged Friday.

The recording, which was picked up by a hot mic and published by The Washington Post on Friday, happened while Trump was talking with Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood." The two were aboard a bus and were arriving on the set of "Days of Our Lives" to tape a segment for Trump's upcoming cameo on the soap opera.

The video of the incident includes Trump saying a litany of crude remarks.

In a Friday statement from Trump, which came almost immediately after the story was published, Trump called his commentary "locker room banter."

"This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," Trump said. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended."

In an extraordinary rebuke of the party's presidential nominee, Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus said in a statement: "No woman should ever be described in these terms or talked about in this manner. Ever."

The tape began with Trump discussing a failed attempt to seduce a woman. That woman's name was not mentioned in the tape.

"I moved on her and I failed," he said. "I'll admit it."

According to The Post, the tape was recorded several months after he married his third wife, Melania.

"I did try and f--- her," Trump later said. "She was married. ... And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture.'"

"I moved on her like a b----, but I couldn’t get there," he continued. "And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony t--- and everything. She's totally changed her look."

At that point, Trump and Bush noticed an actress, Arianne Zucker, who was waiting to take them onto the set.

"I've gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump said. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait."

"And when you're a star they let you do it," Trump continued. "You can do anything. ... Grab them by the p---y. You can do anything."

The release of the audio comes two days before Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton are scheduled to meet for the second of three debates. Clinton during the first debate brought up Trump's history of crude comments about women. Earlier this week, Trump suggested many of those past comments were made "for the purpose of entertainment."

Robert De Niro has a message for Trump:

Mike Pence Clearly won this debate.

The Polls,CNN & MSNBC too agreed.
No doubt, he won the debate with a narrow margin, but miserably failed to defend his own leader, and as, Hillary’s VP Kaine said, “if you can't defend the person at the top of the ticket, how can you ask people to vote for him.

7 criticisms of Trump that Mike Pence refused to answer
Link

@T-72M1, sorry to see you got banned, I'll reply when you're back.

Its official, our country’s enemy and Trump’s friend Putin was behind the hacking to undermine our democracy and support loser Trump.

U.S. government officially accuses Russia of hacking campaign to interfere with elections

By Ellen Nakashima October 7

The Obama administration on Friday officially accused Russia of attempting to interfere in the 2016 elections, including by hacking the computers of the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The denunciation, made by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security, came as pressure was growing from within the administration and some lawmakers to publicly name Moscow and hold it accountable for actions apparently aimed at sowing discord around the election.

“The U.S. Intelligence Community is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations,” said a joint statement from the two agencies. “. . . These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.”

The public finger-pointing was welcomed by senior Democratic and Republican lawmakers, who also said they now expect the administration to move to punish the Kremlin as part of an effort to deter further acts by its hackers.

“Today was just the first step,” said Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), a member of the Homeland Security Committee. “Russia must face serious consequences. Moscow orchestrated these hacks because [Russian President Vladimir] Putin believes Soviet-style aggression is worth it. The United States must upend Putin’s calculus with a strong diplomatic, political, cyber and economic response.” Read more

source.jpg

Russia could ‘doctor’ hacked emails, U.S. officials warn

Michael Isikoff Chief Investigative Correspondent October 7, 2016

A group of former top national security officials and outside experts is warning that Russian intelligence agents may “doctor” emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee and other political groups as part of a sophisticated “disinformation” campaign aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

The group, including former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and former White House counterterrorism adviser Richard Clarke, is urging the news media to be “cautious” about publishing such material lest they be playing into the Russians’ hands.

“What is taking place in the United States follows a well-known Russian playbook: First leak compelling and truthful information to gain credibility. The next step: Release fake documents that look the same,” the group said in a joint public statement to be released Friday. An advance copy was provided to Yahoo News.

The statement is being released the day after DCLeaks — a mysterious, recently created pop-up website that has been linked to Russia’s military intelligence service — posted a cache of emails apparently hacked from the private gmail account of Capricia Marshall, a longtime Hillary Clinton aide who served as chief of State Department protocol during the time the Democratic nominee was secretary of state.

While it was not immediately clear whether the Marshall emails contained anything politically damaging, the posting was viewed with alarm inside Democratic Party circles, said two sources who are closely monitoring the Internet hacks. It was seen as the latest sign that the DCLeaks website and others believed to be receiving material from Russian intelligence, including WikiLeaks, may be planning more surprise disclosures in the last few weeks of the election campaign.

“The Russians aren’t coming. They’re already here,” said Tara Sonenshine, a former undersecretary for public diplomacy under Clinton and one of the organizers of the joint statement.

The fear that more embarrassing emails may be coming is especially acute among Democratic operatives and loyalists who have become convinced Russian President Vladimir Putin favors Republican nominee Donald Trump and is attempting to help his campaign. And perhaps not surprisingly, most, if not all, of the 16 former officials and national security experts who signed the statement — including Chertoff, who served during the Bush administration — have endorsed Clinton.

(Other signers include several Obama administration alumni, such as former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs Derek Chollet and former State Department counterterrorism coordinator Daniel Benjamin; former Michigan Sen. Carl Levin, who served as chairman of the Senate Armed Forces Committee; and Robert Kagan and Max Boot, two influential Republican national security commentators who are backing Clinton.)

Sonenshine insisted that the purpose of the letter was not to pressure the news media to refuse to publish leaked emails. She said it was to alert editors to the Russians’ history of fabrications and the need to proceed cautiously.

“You can’t put out a red stop sign to journalism,” she said. “But you can put up a yellow flag.”

Sonenshine and another organizer of the letter, Ken Gude of the Center for American Progress, said there is evidence that the Russian intelligence service has fabricated or altered documents to further its political aims in Ukraine and elsewhere. And the joint statement warns such actions appear to fit into a larger strategy of using “cybertools” against Western democracies. Similar concerns about Russian “information warfare” were raised in a recent U.S. intelligence report, disclosed last week by Yahoo News, that cited the activities of Russian Internet trolls and the broadcasts of RT and Sputnik, two state-sponsored media outlets. Read more

View attachment 341689

TRUMP IN DEEP TROUBLE ON EVE OF SECOND DEBATE

By John Cassidy

If the Presidential election continues on its current course, historians may well look back on the third weekend in September as the moment when Donald Trump came closest to the White House, while millions of Americans reached for the Xanax. That Saturday, Hillary Clinton’s lead over Trump narrowed to one percentage point in the widely watched Real Clear Politics poll average, which combines the results from a number of surveys. A day later, Clinton’s lead fell to 0.9 percentage points.

Three weeks later, the numbers look very different. On Friday, according to the Real Clear Politics poll average, the gap between the two candidates was 4.5 percentage points. (Clinton stood at 48.3 per cent; Trump was at 43.8 per cent.) In the Huffington Post’s poll average, which covers a slightly different selection of polls from the Real Clear Politics survey, Clinton’s lead was even bigger: 6.5 percentage points. (Clinton at 48.0 per cent, Trump at 41.5 per cent.)

This shift in the national polls has calmed the nerves of many Democrats. Perhaps more important, the numbers in many of the key battleground states have also moved against Trump, making it considerably less likely that he will be able to reach the necessary two hundred and seventy votes in the Electoral College. Back in late September, the New York billionaire was narrowly ahead in Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio, three must-win states for him. But recent state polls indicate that Clinton is now leading in Florida and North Carolina. The state-poll averages do have Trump still slightly ahead in Ohio, but the most two recent surveys, from Public Policy Polling and Monmouth University, showed Clinton with a narrow lead there, too.

Trump supporters would rightly point out that the race is still tight in all three of these states. According to the Real Clear Politics poll averages, Clinton leads by 2.4 percentage points in Florida and 2.6 percentage points in North Carolina. But the trend is clearly running in the Democrat’s direction. And, even if Trump turned things around Florida and North Carolina, won Ohio, and carried all the other states that are currently leaning Republican, it would only take him to two hundred and fifty-nine votes in the Electoral College. To get to two hundred and seventy, he’d also have to pick up at least one big Democrat-leaning state, such as Michigan or Pennsylvania, or two or three smaller ones, such as Maine, New Hampshire, and Nevada.

Right now, that looks like a huge ask. The latest poll from Michigan, which was carried out for the Detroit Free Press, showed Clinton extending her lead to eleven points. In Pennsylvania, where both candidates have been campaigning hard, two polls carried out during the past week showed Clinton with leads of nine points and ten points respectively. In the two New England battleground states, Clinton has been ahead for months, and, according to the Huffington Post’s poll average, which includes all the latest polls, she still leads by about seven points in Maine and about five points in New Hampshire. The race in Nevada appears to be much closer: the poll averages show a virtual tie. But Nevada only has six votes in the Electoral College.

Some of the improvement in Clinton’s position can surely be put down to her resounding victory over Trump in the first Presidential debate, on September 26th. But that’s not the entire explanation. Even before Clinton’s post-debate bounce started to show up in the national polls, her lead was increasing. On September 28th, for instance, when the polls still largely reflected survey work carried out before the debate, the gap between the two candidates in the Real Clear Politics poll average was back to three per cent.

That means Clinton has now had three good weeks in a row, during which Trump has been falling further behind. One factor, surely, was last month’s bombings in New York and New Jersey, which took media attention off Clinton’s pneumonia and her “basket of deplorables” comment. In addition, I suspect the poll trends also reflect a negative feedback effect of the kind I wrote about last month: as Trump surged in the polls, some independents and Bernie Sanders Democrats decided it was time to rally behind his opponent.

Clinton’s strong performance in the debate enabled her to build on a rising trend. You can see that in the head-to-head polls and also in her “favorable”/“unfavorable” ratings, which a number of pollsters track regularly. Real Clear Politics keeps a running average of these figures, too. It shows that between September 26th, the day of the debate, and Friday, October 6th, Clinton’s favorable rating rose from 40.3 per cent to 43.8 per cent, and her unfavorable rating fell from 55.1 per cent to 52.9 per cent.

Yes, these numbers indicate that a majority of voters still dislike Clinton. But her net favorability rating has risen by 4.5 points, to minus 9.1 points, in a short time. And, crucially, she is doing significantly better than Trump, whose net favorability rating on Friday was minus twenty points, the same as it was three weeks ago. None of this means that Trump can’t win. But it does imply he is in deep trouble.

mistaken.

The pollsters could goof up in this election, too, but there is little indication in the voter-registration numbers or the early-voting figures that they are missing something big. Indeed, it is also possible that the polls are underestimating Clinton’s lead. Writing in the Wall Street Journal on Thursday, Karl Rove pointed out that, on the day before the 2012 election, the Real Clear Politics poll average showed President Obama leading Mitt Romney by just 0.7 percentage points. When the actual votes were counted, it turned out that Obama had won by 3.9 percentage points, a discrepancy Rove attributed to the Democrats’ superior get-out-the-vote operation. This year, with Trump relying largely on the Republican National Committee for his ground game, something similar could happen.

That’s speculation. But in any case, with the polls and the electoral map moving against him, Trump doesn’t have much time left to turn things around. He desperately needs a better performance in Sunday’s debate. And even that might not be enough to save him.
Those polls are not accurate. You yourself confirmed that :lol:

View attachment 341918

Russia could ‘doctor’ hacked emails, U.S. officials warn

Michael Isikoff Chief Investigative Correspondent October 7, 2016

A group of former top national security officials and outside experts is warning that Russian intelligence agents may “doctor” emails hacked from the Democratic National Committee and other political groups as part of a sophisticated “disinformation” campaign aimed at influencing the 2016 election.

The group, including former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and former White House counterterrorism adviser Richard Clarke, is urging the news media to be “cautious” about publishing such material lest they be playing into the Russians’ hands.

“What is taking place in the United States follows a well-known Russian playbook: First leak compelling and truthful information to gain credibility. The next step: Release fake documents that look the same,” the group said in a joint public statement to be released Friday. An advance copy was provided to Yahoo News.

The statement is being released the day after DCLeaks — a mysterious, recently created pop-up website that has been linked to Russia’s military intelligence service — posted a cache of emails apparently hacked from the private gmail account of Capricia Marshall, a longtime Hillary Clinton aide who served as chief of State Department protocol during the time the Democratic nominee was secretary of state.

While it was not immediately clear whether the Marshall emails contained anything politically damaging, the posting was viewed with alarm inside Democratic Party circles, said two sources who are closely monitoring the Internet hacks. It was seen as the latest sign that the DCLeaks website and others believed to be receiving material from Russian intelligence, including WikiLeaks, may be planning more surprise disclosures in the last few weeks of the election campaign.

“The Russians aren’t coming. They’re already here,” said Tara Sonenshine, a former undersecretary for public diplomacy under Clinton and one of the organizers of the joint statement.

The fear that more embarrassing emails may be coming is especially acute among Democratic operatives and loyalists who have become convinced Russian President Vladimir Putin favors Republican nominee Donald Trump and is attempting to help his campaign. And perhaps not surprisingly, most, if not all, of the 16 former officials and national security experts who signed the statement — including Chertoff, who served during the Bush administration — have endorsed Clinton.

(Other signers include several Obama administration alumni, such as former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs Derek Chollet and former State Department counterterrorism coordinator Daniel Benjamin; former Michigan Sen. Carl Levin, who served as chairman of the Senate Armed Forces Committee; and Robert Kagan and Max Boot, two influential Republican national security commentators who are backing Clinton.)

Sonenshine insisted that the purpose of the letter was not to pressure the news media to refuse to publish leaked emails. She said it was to alert editors to the Russians’ history of fabrications and the need to proceed cautiously.

“You can’t put out a red stop sign to journalism,” she said. “But you can put up a yellow flag.”

Sonenshine and another organizer of the letter, Ken Gude of the Center for American Progress, said there is evidence that the Russian intelligence service has fabricated or altered documents to further its political aims in Ukraine and elsewhere. And the joint statement warns such actions appear to fit into a larger strategy of using “cybertools” against Western democracies. Similar concerns about Russian “information warfare” were raised in a recent U.S. intelligence report, disclosed last week by Yahoo News, that cited the activities of Russian Internet trolls and the broadcasts of RT and Sputnik, two state-sponsored media outlets. Read more
Two points to note here (in case you live on another planet):

1).. The average American doesn't give a rats @$$ what Russia allegedly did or did not do. They are more concerned about jobs and fixing the economy and ISIS blowing sh!t up. The average American is more afraid if ISIS than Russia. And we all know Hillary was endorsed by ISIS (she created the terrorist organization).

2). There is no evidence to prove Russia was behind the hacks. These former officials can continue to blow hot steam out of their @$$ all they want. Nobody actually gives a damn, and that's the funny part :lol:

Sounds like something out of MTV Music videos that everyday Americans listen to. So what? :lol:

Unless you were born yesterday, the Average American guy(s) speak no differently in private gatherings, so this falls on deaf ears. At most majority of people might find this amusing and only hardcore feminists cat ladies (who were already voting for Hillary) will find this offensive. No damage done to Trump.

Sounds like something out of MTV Music videos that everyday Americans listen to. So what? :lol:

Unless you were born yesterday, the Average American guy(s) speak no differently in private gatherings, so this falls on deaf ears. At most majority of people might find this amusing and only hardcore feminists cat ladies (who were already voting for Hillary) will find this offensive. No damage done to Trump.
Average American guy, really, so when you meet a married woman do you “try to f@ck her “ and move on “her like a bitch” and when you see a beautiful woman, you may “start kissing them, it's like a magnet”.? :rolleyes:

Well @Desert Fox Many Republicans have taken back their nomination of Trump & many want him to quit the race.

But as Trump himself said just less than an hour back:-

And I think this is the first time he did apologize during this campaign!! O.O

No doubt, he won the debate with a narrow margin, but miserably failed to defend his own leader, and as, Hillary’s VP Kaine said, “if you can't defend the person at the top of the ticket, how can you ask people to vote for him.

Not that narrow...

& frankly speaking,everybody knows he can't defend his own leader & why he can't. This is not any normal election with normal candidate. He just had to go in & defeat the other+present his vision+Trump's vision+his party's vision.

He did pretty well,much better than kaine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Brexit was possible,then so is the victory of Trump...

Nobody ever dreamed it would ever happen,yet it did. Add to that the causes/reasons boosting both are pretty much similar!

I will elaborate more upon this theory if Trump wins or does well in the popular vote.

@Darmashkian, since you thanked his post, I was just wondering, do you also have the same feeling, when you meet a married woman do you “try to **** her “ and move on “hurt like a bitch” and when you see a beautiful woman, you may “start kissing them, it's like a magnet”.?

Well This pretty much ended the election, not that he wasn't already losing. Look forward to Mrs. Clinton as our first Mrs president.

Republicans are fleeing a sinking ship now. That said Hillary can't rest on her laurels, she should campaign the best she can and create as big a victory as possible.

What we will need during her first term is unity and a reconciliation of our visions for a better America.

@Darmashkian, since you thanked his post, I was just wondering, do you also have the same feeling, when you meet a married woman do you “try to **** her “ and move on “hurt like a bitch” and when you see a beautiful woman, you may “start kissing them, it's like a magnet”.?
Nope I was thanking his 2 points to note part.
Frankly speaking the RUssia part.... nobody is going to care much about that. Only those who have made up their minds will.

& the Nat sec guys in the repub party have gone to HC already

I usually thank any post I see if i like any part of that post.... regardless of what I think of the rest.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, when did I say I support that guy Trump??

I have attacked him,criticized him & mocked him.

He is a lunatic,a misogynist,a xenophobe,a conspiracy theorist......etc etc etc

He has broken so many rules of electoral politics,yet he has done so well. The fact he is even in the running is a shock.

Yet he does so well? How?? See he just interests me(an academic interest). THat's it. I don't support him at all. I just want to know how is he doing so well

This guy has done over 200+ outrageous statements & acts AFTER he started the campaign. I've been closefly following him cause I earlier found him funny(not any more)...

I guess like too many Americans who are into the election cycle like me.I have just become tired of this & none of his statements make me laugh/outraged any more.

Why are these elections so long..

Last edited:
Not that narrow...

& frankly speaking,everybody knows he can't defend his own leader & why he can't. This is not any normal election with normal candidate. He just had to go in & defeat the other+present his vision+Trump's vision+his party's vision.

He did pretty well,much better than kaine.
That's clearly narrow:

(CNN)Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

(CNN)Mike Pence scored a narrow win over Tim Kaine in the vice presidential debate Tuesday night, according to a CNN/ORC instant poll, with 48% of voters who watched the debate saying Pence did the better job while 42% think Kaine had the best night.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/mike-pence-tim-kaine-vp-debate-poll/

Well This pretty much ended the election, not that he wasn't already losing. Look forward to Mrs. Clinton as our first Mrs president.

Republicans are fleeing a sinking ship now. That said Hillary can't rest on her laurels, she should campaign the best she can and create as big a victory as possible.
Becoming more & more true by the minute.

If he explodes at the debates.... it's over

That's clearly narrow:

(CNN)Hillary Clinton was deemed the winner of Monday night's debate by 62% of voters who tuned in to watch, while just 27% said they thought Donald Trump had the better night, according to a CNN/ORC Poll of voters who watched the debate.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

(CNN)Mike Pence scored a narrow win over Tim Kaine in the vice presidential debate Tuesday night, according to a CNN/ORC instant poll, with 48% of voters who watched the debate saying Pence did the better job while 42% think Kaine had the best night.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/mike-pence-tim-kaine-vp-debate-poll/
6% is not very narrow for me & HC's lead isn't narrow. It's big for me(5-8%) & scary for Trump.

I define narrow as 2-3% and below.

Average American guy, really, so when you meet a married woman do you “try to f@ck her “ and move on “her like a bitch” and when you see a beautiful woman, you may “start kissing them, it's like a magnet”.? :rolleyes:

Actually many Americans(not the average guy) do think like that.... how else are so many justifications coming in using such arguments.

Just check twitter & FB. Just as I expected,his supporters & fans still stand strong by him!! unfortunately.

Hero worship is never good

=D =D =D

Go for it !! Let the slaughter commence!

CuQu8noUsAA7Pt0.jpg

The Governator wont vote for Trump.

& he had a child with his maid while he was married... that tells us how low Trump has fallen.

Even Kelly ayotte,a senator from NH who called him a role model says she won't vote for him.

Jon Huntsman & Jeff Flake want him to quit.

Rudy,Christie & Pence have been quite regarding his statements..

WOW... Poor Republicans

@anon45 @RabzonKhan Do u think the Trump effect will be temporary or permanent if he loses this election?? Will more like him arise or will he be the last?

Lol, not only the average American guy, but even high school, junior high, even elementary school boys AND girls talk like that in this age of globalism. Hollywood produced music videos glorify this stuff. An hour of MTV will only show half naked women and guys rapping about screwing b!tches.

So like i said, no damage done. Those who were supporting Hillary will continue to support her, and those who support Trump will continue to support him, and those who are independent will remain independent. Nobody gives two sh!ts :lol: unless everyone BUT Donald Trump is a saint.

MEANWHILE did you read Crooked Hillary's paid speeches to Wall street Bankers? Now that's stuff that does matter to the Average American.

Back
Top Bottom