What's new

US Politics

Looking highly likely Biden will win. Casted my vote today.

Good for you. Our household did so earlier in the week.

If Biden wins Florida, it should be a route. Pretty sure he has California's 55 electoral votes and adding Florida's 29 would be a great boost.

So far with early voting, it looks like what, about 9 million more votes than half of the total votes counted in 2016 have already been cast? Looks like people have really come out to vote this year, big time.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, Iowa, North Carolina and Pennsylvania will be huge and Republicans are closing the gap in a few of those states where early voting was favoring Democrats. Something to keep an eye out for.

The Senate race is about as exciting as the presidential one! Dems need 4 or so seats to turn the senate blue and watching Lindsey Graham sweating bullets and begging for money every time he goes on TV is pathetic and shows how he's in the fight of his life after having an easy road to the seat every election. And even Susan Collins in Maine is being severely challenged by Sarah Gideon because of her stupid reasoning to her yes vote on that jackass Cavanaugh. We knew that was going to hurt her and it seems to show a little bit with Gideon raising a TON of money and taking it to Collins. That race is going to be interesting to watch as well as Lindsey Graham all these big-time Republican senators who cuddled to Trump in these volatile states are having to earn their seat this time because of their unwavering loyalty to the orange gorilla.

Some election music (mods please excuse the profanity, just sharing songs that may come to symbolize the end of the Trump era or conversely, if Trump wins, how strong his base really is)

only it's not a laugh, it's a cackle

and it's SOOO FAKE

she is so fake

disgusting creature, this woman who:

"went to town on ol' willy brown

on her knees as she went down

she went to town on ol' willy brown"

c81f631f8e8e63ee0fd5f9227f522828.jpg

5236351.jpg

In late January, Trump held a rally in Oklahoma, and used the racist term “kung flu” and “Chinese virus” to describe the Coronavirus. This was just one of several racist statements he made during that rally. Clearly, his racist reference to the Coronavirus as “kung flu,” and “Chinese virus” was a deliberate effort to stoke xenophobia. His despicable rhetoric has fueled a surge in harassment toward Chinese and other Asian Americans. Many of them have faced Physical assaults, Workplace discrimination, Verbal harassment and their Businesses have suffered financial losses.

Here is just one example, note, the man is not Trump’s typical base (white men with no college education) or someone living in Mississippi or Alabama, the scumbag is well educated and lives in California.

Trump supporter hurls racist abuse at Asian family : 'Trump's Gonna F*** You!'

You f***ers need to leave... f***ing Asian piece of s**t," the man is heard saying to Chan's family in the clip.

But the good thing is, a White waitress confronted him and told him that they are our guests (Asian-American family) and you have to get the F*** out of the restaurant and she did kick him out of the restaurant.

EjJc29jX0AIXpK_.jpg

Three days to election and Biden still has a strong lead over Trump, on the other hand, as we can see, Hillary’s lead over Trump had collapsed. So, all those people who still keep on referring to 2016 polls can see the difference between this year’s election and 2016. Now I am not trying to say Trump has no chance of winning, all I’m saying is, first, this election is different than 2016 and according to polls Trump still has 10 to 20% chance of winning.

National Polls: Trump vs. Biden- 3 Days To Election: Biden +7.8
RCP POLL AVERAGE 2020

National Polls: Trump vs. Clinton- 3 Days To Election: Clinton +2.1
RCP POLL AVERAGE 2016

Source

Last edited:
Looking highly likely Biden will win. Casted my vote today.

hard to predict , last time people were sure of Hilary winning but we all know what happened ..my wife will be casting her vote on Monday as she told me, lets see who wins :D

hard to predict , last time people were sure of Hilary winning but we all know what happened ..my wife will be casting her vote on Monday as she told me, lets see who wins :D

Its not impossible, but Trump will have to be almost perfect for him to win. Hillarys poll numbers collapsed right before the 16 election.

Its not impossible, but Trump will have to be almost perfect for him to win. Hillarys poll numbers collapsed right before the 16 election.

After the whole Hunter biden and his laptop drama come off on tv , we might see a similar trend and just yesterday i was seeing a report that black young Americans are more likely to vote for Trump , compared to black females, the electoral college system is tricky upsets can happen as we see it last time, but i think this time Trump may not win as he shattered US image even in the eyes of its allies .

Lovely, all 771of them :P

Hahaha, hey, at least they're making an effort not to create a super-spreader event like those reckless fascist rallies, right?

Speaking of fascist, yes, almost as impressive as what this guy used to have, too! lol

nazi-ap-2-body.jpg

This man is going to crush sleepy Joe in a landslide !

Hey, listen, if he wins a 2nd term, then we deserve the misery of this loser because that just means not enough people wanted him out and didn't make the effort to vote him out, plain and simple. If more people vote for that sorry excuse of a human being let alone the president of this great country, then we are the only ones to blame because we allowed it to happen.

And BTW, all that bragadocia about all those people at that lunatic's rallies that bring out those wonderful "characters", just in from Stanford University.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom