What's new

US Politics

2_1478517075.jpg
donald_trump_prayers_PTI.jpg

2_1478516995.jpg

LMAO

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...nd-clinton-supporters-india-turn-prayer-52582

Comparing Him To Nathuram Godse, Hindu Mahasabha Does Another 'Puja' For Trump Victory!

http://m.indiatimes.com/news/world/...es-another-puja-for-trump-victory-265039.html

Ladoos were also distributed at the outfit's office after the havan. LMAO

Jantar mantar ho jaa sim sim Trump! LOL

Last edited:
Last edited:
LMAO man get some rest. You have done your Trump bidding. Just take a nap now. The most funny character on this entire forum. LMAO at the memes. You keep on posting the same memes. Get some new ones LOL

I agree. Fresh content please. And NO photos of poor Qaddafi in blood or ISIS doing beheadings. Just Hillary and Trump--like some of them above. I love the drain-the-swamp ones!

I agree. Fresh content please. And NO photos of poor Qaddafi in blood or ISIS doing beheadings. Just Hillary and Trump--like some of them above. I love the drain-the-swamp ones!

Just out of curiosity, what made you choose Stein over Johnson or McMullin? Or does it not really matter given the obscurity of these candidates?

• Stein, the Green Party candidate, told journalist Marc Lamont Hill Clinton's call for no-fly zone over Syria is tantamount to declaration of war against Russia
  • Said that while Donald Trump is 'a total wildcard,' Clinton has a 'proven record' of pro-conflict military policy
  • In another interview with Reason.com Sunday, Stein said: 'It's outrageous that people should be struggling right now with this questions of, “Do I prefer a fascist or a warmonger?"'
  • Stein and Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson together are drawing nearly 7 per cent in opinion polls
Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein had some harsh words for both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump on the eve of the election, labeling the Democratic candidate a 'warmonger' and her Republican rival a 'fascist.'

Dr Stein, who is currently polling at just under 2 per cent going into Tuesday, warned in a Facebook Live conversation with journalist Marc Lamont Hill on Sunday that if Clinton is elected president on Tuesday, Americans should be prepared to go to war with Russia.

‘Yes, Donald Trump is a total wildcard, but Hillary has the proven record of the most pro-conflict military policy possible,’ Stein argued.

The third-party presidential hopeful noted that Clinton was calling for a no-fly zone over Syria, which, she argued, was tantamount to a declaration of war against Russia, the right-wing news site Breibart.com reported.

'Declaring war on Russia at a time when we have 2,000 nuclear weapons between us and the Russians on hair-trigger alert,’ she said. ‘This is a mushroom cloud waiting to happen.

‘This election, we are not only deciding what kind of world we will have, but whether we will have a world or not going forward.’

Stein described the acrimonious political contest between the two major party candidates as 'the race to the bottom between the greater and lesser evil.'

She added, 'there is no exit strategy if you buy into the lesser evil.'

The 66-year-old Harvard-educated physician has been vocal in her criticism of Clinton's candidacy throughout the race, repeatedly highlighting allegations of corruption that have been leveled at the Democrat, and bringing up in tweet after tweet the former first lady’s suspected ties to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Stein also has been intensely critical of Donald Trump’s bid for the White House.

‘We have every reason to be terrified of Donald Trump in the White House,’ Stein said in an interview with Reason.com last week. ‘But I don't think we should fool ourselves into thinking that we should sleep well at night with Hillary Clinton in the White House either.

‘They're both dangerous and unacceptable in different ways.’

In that interview, Stein took aim at America’s two-party system, in which voters are being forced to choose between two candidates they do not like, and argued that supporters of the Green Party and libertarians should work together to create a viable third party.

‘It's outrageous that people should be struggling right now with this questions of, “Do I prefer a fascist or a warmonger?"’ said Stein.

Stein and Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson together are drawing nearly 7 per cent in opinion polls, far more than normal for those parties.

Clinton will go into Election Day with a razor-thin lead of 2.2 points over Trump, according to the RealClearPolitics.

@T-72 @Nilgiri @C130 @Falcon29 @KAL-EL

Back
Top Bottom