What's new

US Politics

yeah, guess we'll all know in about 5 or 6 hours from now..

and no, none of it is a waste, a Trump loss probably means the right wing there splits right down the middle, RIP GOP

there going to be all sorts of fractures and groups and factions forming there, Trumpian nationalism vs whatever the hell the #nevertrumpers come up with, it'll continue to be interesting for a while but eventually fade out as an internal issue for the US, this right now is much more fun. :)

All rhetoric aside. Trump has not only divided and fractured GOP. He has also divided the USA. That is a major achievement.

Ummm I'm agreeing with you! I said it was unfair to compare him to Hitler :lol:

I know.. just saying neo-nazis and the KKK are irrelevant even if they support Trump. there is what like less than a thousand KKK members, and maybe a few thousand die hard neo-nazis.....meanwhile you had the New Black Panther Party who supported Obama and even came out in force to intimidate voters at the polling stations in 2008/12.

All rhetoric aside. Trump has not only divided and fractured GOP. He has also divided the USA. That is a major achievement.

GOP is a joke especially the Neocon faction.

Ted Cruz, John Kasich, and Jeb wouldn't have done any better against Hillary

I know.. just saying neo-nazis and the KKK are irrelevant even if they support Trump. there is what like less than a thousand KKK members, and maybe a few thousand die hard neo-nazis.....meanwhile you had the New Black Panther Party who supported Obama and even came out in force to intimidate voters at the polling stations in 2008/12.

GOP is a joke especially the Neocon faction.

Ted Cruze, John Kasich, and Jeb wouldn't have done any better against Hillary

Ted Cruz and Jeb perhaps not. Kasich is a different animal though. Don't underestimate his candidacy against Hillary's. Kasich was the most well-spoken and suitable candidate to take on Hillary.

Trump is Hitler meme is ridiculous.

and Hitler was alright til he wanted to invade countries and take their resources. If he had just focused on Making Germany Great Again through trade then Germany would have been a superpower.

Hitler stated his plans early on, so a peaceful Germany was never an option with him on top.
Trump is attacking the core of the US democratic process, and a lot of Americans seems to
think a second civil war would be a good outcome.

I guess we will have to accept a lot of redneck refugees in the future, but maybe they want to go elsewhere...

Can't say that you voted for the wrong person (in correspondence to your beliefs), since Stein plans to cut military spending by 50%. :D
My presumption is that you would've voted for Sanders had he not lost to Hillary?

Yes, absolutely, it would be Sanders. But I'd have voted for Hillary if Stein was not running.

Trump won't be allowed to win as he's not "establishment". There was never a race, only a charade.

1478635423258.jpg

1478635438761.jpg

1478635466303.jpg

1478635481551.jpg

1478635562520.jpg

Trump is Hitler meme is ridiculous.

I agree. The mustache doesn't match. Hahahaha!

But, seriously, Trump is not even a Hitler. Hitler had some convictions of his own. Fought and suffered. Put in jail. Wrote a long book. Revived Germany's economy. Damn near took the rest of the world to beat him. However vile his ideas were--he was not a puny person in any sense of the word.

But for Trump and his followers: Once again, I present this to you this video--and I HAVE seen some scary creatures barely 60+ drive from American home--like the following.
[Tang, tang tang tang tang tang tang... ding ding ding ding ding ding ding DING!...]

Ted Cruz and Jeb perhaps not. Kasich is a different animal though. Don't underestimate his candidacy against Hillary's. Kasich was the most well-spoken and suitable candidate to take on Hillary.

Yes, Hillary is quite unpopular even among many, many Democrats. Look at me: I voted for Green Party because of Hillary. Had it been Sanders it would be very easy decision for me. GOP was forced to accept Trump by the masses. A Kasich candidacy against Hillary will be very powerful.

Trump won't be allowed to win as he's not "establishment". There was never a race, only a charade.

How convenient.

What of the Tea Party? That was not establishment either.

Why did Trump win the primary if it's rigged?

Why not an establishment candidate?

Back
Top Bottom