What's new

US Police to Enter ‘Military Mode’ After Dallas Attack

All this could have been avoided if the Police Officers had some discipline and America had better gun laws.

Shut up !!:nana:

...And yes more whites are killed by police but it never makes the news.

Shhhh !! The leftists in the U.S. don't want that inconvenient fact to get out. Also, black and Hispanic police are more likely to shoot a suspect than a white officer is.:usflag:

Tianasquare.jpg

We may have to ask China how to go about this. Definitely something they are ahead of us in.
Very soon. Abram tank will rolled down the street of Washington. American soft law on criminals are failing. Same as Europe where illegal immigrants cause havoc. :enjoy:

Very soon. Abram tank will rolled down the street of Washington. American soft law on criminals are failing. Same as Europe where illegal immigrants cause havoc. :enjoy:

True, all we need to do is run over a few people and the problem is solved!

True, all we need to do is run over a few people and the problem is solved!
I love the more disorder happening in USA. Hope American are killing themselves more even before China lay their hands on them. :lol:

USA is paying the price for exporting destruction to other countries.

Tianasquare.jpg

We may have to ask China how to go about this. Definitely something they are ahead of us in.

The guy in front of a column of tanks would have been shot if that was in the US, besides, it was in the state of emergency 30 years ago.

Here we see the same as the matter of daily life:

militarized-police-300x2261.jpg

policetank_zps1ee64a10.jpg

police-in-Ferguson.jpg

Solano-sheriff-tank.jpg

apc-e1397153696294.jpg

Last edited:
I love the more disorder happening in USA. Hope American are killing themselves more even before China lay their hands on them. :lol:

Don't worry it will blow over quicker and will be 1/5 as bad as your Uygher knifing problems

The guy in front of a column of tanks would have been shot if that was in the US.

Luckily from all the dozens of interviews over the years with that man after that tank incident he was found to be ok...oh wait he was never seen alive again after being dragged away by police. What a lucky soul he was to have been in China instead of the US!

Luckily from all the dozens of interviews over the years with that man after that tank incident he was found to be ok...oh wait he was never seen alive again after being dragged away by police. What a lucky soul he was!

In the mean time, thousands upon thousands died over the years in the hand of a group who were supposed to "serve and protect".

The guy in front of a column of tanks would have been shot if that was in the US, besides, it was in the state of emergency 30 years ago.

police-in-Ferguson.jpg

Solano-sheriff-tank.jpg

apc-e1397153696294.jpg

Don't forget this one!!

26_725_ab090700150b84e.jpg

(just ignore the Chinese writing and pretend it's in the US! I'm sure you are!)

Don't worry it will blow over quicker and will be 1/5 as bad as your Uygher knifing problems

You sounds bitter. Uighur problem seems peanuts compare to US. While US seems getting worse and worse everything. I will not be surprised. Few days later another news of mass disorder or mass shooting of more than 10 deaths occurs. I already lose count of how many US major shooting. It now seems common everyday. While such thing happen in China is a rarity. :enjoy:

You sounds bitter. Uighur problem seems peanuts compare to US. While US seems getting worse and worse everything. I will not be surprised. Few days later another news of mass disorder or mass shooting of more than 10 deaths occurs. I already lose count of how many US major shooting. It now seems common everyday. While such thing happen in China is a rarity. :enjoy:

29 dead is peanuts? 140 wounded...okay....

Don't forget this one!!

26_725_ab090700150b84e.jpg

(just ignore the Chinese writing and pretend it's in the US! I'm sure you are!)

China has long way to go to catch up with the US when it comes to militarization of Police. Most Chinese cops don't even have a handgun.

police-in-Ferguson.jpg

Solano-sheriff-tank.jpg

apc-e1397153696294.jpg

Hi,

And I believe china got sanctions for that.

47 dead is peanuts? okay....
LOL.. May I know it happen when? Already in 2016, I already lost count of the number of mass murder and shooting in USA.

Why not you add up 1988 Tiananment event casualties to prove today China state condition compare to US? That will make you propaganda looks smarter? :lol:

If I compare just 2016 alone. Its China 0 vs USA 1XXXX deaths :lol:

This is from the country that experiences tens of thousands of violent protests annually. So bad that your government stop publishing those stats.

And what about this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Armed_Police

Your PAP is actually are more threatening to the Chinese citizens than the American police are to our citizens.

http://www.jamestown.org/programs/chinabrief/single/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=45235#.V4NSUXUrLrE
China’s People’s Armed Police, or PAP, is the world’s largest internal security force. Last reported to number 660,000, PAP units are quartered across China at every echelon of administration from the county-level up.

“The PLA and the PAP are twin brothers.”

Last edited:
You have no idea what you are talking about. 99% of police officers will never use their weapon at any point in their careers. It's also extremely difficult to get a police job, sometimes the process takes over a year, you think that cops will throw away their hard earned careers and face prison time just so they can shoot someone, basically for fun?

The majority of police shootings are justified, only a small percent are not. Often times the people that are killed by police are armed and the "unarmed" individuals that are killed usually do something that warrants them getting shot such as trying to grab the gun from a police officer or reaching for a weapon, ect.

No it's not, those are FBI statistics. I new one police officer/FBI agent that actually helped compile the FBI data.

And yes more whites are killed by police but it never makes the news.

Hi,

Total number mean nothing---when you look at the prcentage in relation to population---a balck man has 5 times more chance of being taken out.

Means that every time---you come across a cop---you have a 5 times higher rate of being executed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.9f416598f60e

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom