What's new

US police have already killed over 700 people in 2022, on track to break record

Ni hao and farm some gold.
????????????

You don't beat around the bush, tell me when is EU going to sanction India or Israel for human right abuse and genocide against Palestine and Indian Muslim?

Double standard EU value. No one respect EU crook value!
You should sympathize with him. he has just been humiliated by the Turks. so his mood and IQ may be affected.

Am I in charge of EU?
Arent u part of the EU gang bragging about the superiority of EU human right and their values? Of cos u need to take responsible when your leader failed to take action or back up their superior human right values.

Arent u part of the EU gang bragging about the superiority of EU human right and their values? Of cos u need to take responsible when your leader failed to take action or back up their superior human right values.

I'll ask you again: Am I in charge of the EU?

If the PRC invades,let's say Vietnam,should I blame YOU personally? Should I say "aren't you part of Xi's gang?"

If the PRC invades,let's say Vietnam,should I blame YOU personally? Should I say "aren't you part of Xi's gang?"
Let me ask you, are u promoting the value of EU and their human right here? What is wrong when I find loopholes and double standard of it?

Baby. Do you still remember that turkey humiliated you, not China?

I mean. As long as I want. I can humiliate you Greece more cruelly than Turkey. You know?

clearly it is a failed system, I just wonder what will happen if some cities actually do defund the police, any room for the rise of vigilantism?

Let me ask you, are u promoting the value of EU and their human right here? What is wrong when I find loopholes and double standard of it?
I'm here talking about stuff,I'm not here as a representative of the EU.

Are you here as a representative of the PRC? Or as an individual,who's just discussing and sharing info about military and geopolitical matters?

Baby. Do you still remember that turkey humiliated you, not China?
When did that happen?

You're just throwing some nonsense and then say "ask yourself".

Whatever...
I'm just curious. even the agricultural country Turkey humiliates you Greece. Where did you get the courage to provoke China?? lol

I'm just curious. even the agricultural country Turkey humiliates you Greece. Where did you get the courage to provoke China?? lol
When did we provoke China? What are you even babbling about?

idiot

View attachment 900318

I only saw you defend the American police for killing civilians.
Maybe you need to READ other people post BEFORE you insult them otherwise you are the one that looked stupid

I said you never WATCHED any Bodycam footage, not you don't know what Bodycam are. Showing me a bunch of third tier Bodycam in China have nothing to do with the question "have you EVER watched any Bodycam footage?".

You're just throwing some nonsense and then say "ask yourself".

Whatever...
Maybe if America have less Chinese like this the number of Police Killing will go down.

This Chinese dude killed 4 other Chinese dudes in Oklahoma on a weed farm...

Can you imagine what will happned if this is in China and not South FL? The Chinese cop would have cut off his balls on a live stream and sent it sign for to his parent.

Last edited:
Propaganda war is very common on this platform between India and Pakistan. But now I am observing it between China and US as well.

Back
Top Bottom