What's new

US plans to bomb Miranshah and kill 200 civilians in revenge?

I wonder how far has America slid down the rabbits hole that today they can justify killing 200 civilians as a means of revenge?

LOL.. You begin with yourself posting an unsubstantiated rumor (calling it a rumor yourself) and then make this comment based on the assumption that the rumor is a fact..

Then you call Americans as propagandists

:rofl:

I just pray that not a single Civillion get harmed but if it does happen then the pakistani army/ISI is to blame because they have used terrorists as a tool to gain influence in Afghanistan and to destabilize India, as per US generals.

I hope better sense prevails and pak army start acting against terrorists.

I wonder how far has America slid down the rabbits hole that today they can justify killing 200 civilians as a means of revenge?
Sir(Only if you are above 35),
A reputed member like you shouldn't comment on unverified matter.

frankly speaking does location even matter in these cases "NO" but what you conveniently overlap is the fact which is that @ the end of the day they got their target OBL same goes for Haqqani & co simple

Indeed it does, since the Americans want Pakistan to take action, what is the option..... go in all guns blazing and cause even more resentment amongst the locals.
OBL was one main figure head, where as Haqqani is allegedly a whole network.

Indeed it does, since the Americans want Pakistan to take action, what is the option..... go in all guns blazing and cause even more resentment amongst the locals.
OBL was one main figure head, where as Haqqani is allegedly a whole network.

OBL was not the only Al Queda guy that USA OFFed in Pakistan.. Was he ??

Probably they have come to the conclusion that no other choice exists.. I almost expect a military coup (backed by USA) any day in Pakistan now.. Dealing with a single man is always easier than with a democratic govt when you want to undertake unpopular actions in the country

Oh common guy, military coup? You have been posting nonstop here and this is your knowledge on Pakistan. This is why Indians have no clue about Pakistan but continue acting like they know everything.

If anything the present scanario must be making army thanking its stars there is a democratic govt in power and not one man, an army dictator, who can be forced into taking unpopular decisions. Present American policy is actually helping solidify democracy in Pakistan as army must learning the benefits of having multiple facets of the govt at the helm of foreign and domestic policy.

And I don't think with drones, obl raid and current accusations, Obama admin has left any general friends for them in Pak army. As a matter of fact Kiyani and Pasha might be best people for America.

Oh common guy, military coup? You have been posting nonstop here and this is your knowledge on Pakistan. This is why Indians have no clue about Pakistan but continue acting like they know everything.

If anything the present scanario must be making army thanking its stars there is a democratic govt in power and not one man, an army dictator, who can be forced into taking unpopular decisions. Present American policy is actually helping solidify democracy in Pakistan as army must learning the benefits of having multiple facets of the govt at the helm of foreign and domestic policy.

And I don't think with drones, obl raid and current accusations, Obama admin has left any general friends for them in Pak army. As a matter of fact Kiyani and Pasha might be best people for America.

You so underestimate the lure of power... Remember how easily Musharraf caved in during 2001 attack on Afg.. That guaranteed him the throne for a long time to come.. Kayani (and if not him, there are enough generals to take his place ) is no different..

I just pray that not a single Civillion get harmed but if it does happen then the pakistani army/ISI is to blame because they have used terrorists as a tool to gain influence in Afghanistan and to destabilize India, as per US generals.

I hope better sense prevails and pak army start acting against terrorists.

India is responsible for many terrorists acts in Pakistan and destablyzing of Pakistan. There are many Sarbjeet Sings in Pakistani prisons who bombed Pakistani cities and have confessed to them. And there is your proxy Mukti Bahni's and the latest ones, the BLA. You country has caused a lot of harm to mine, know that before your begin accusing.

You so underestimate the lure of power... Remember how easily Musharraf caved in during 2001 attack on Afg.. That guaranteed him the throne for a long time to come.. Kayani (and if not him, there are enough generals to take his place ) is no different..

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/41367-troll-fatwas.html

Musharraf was already in power, guy. apples and oranges. Anyway you think the coup will happen any day now, right? I say forget any day, it won't happen at all. Watch this gov't complete it's term and the army not intervene in the slightest bit. How's that for putting your money where your mouth is.

Musharraf was already in power, guy. apples and oranges. Anyway you think the coup will happen any day now, right? I say forget any day, it won't happen at all. Watch this gov't complete it's term and the army not intervene in the slightest bit. How's that for putting your money where your mouth is.

No way to do that.. But sure, you may turn out to be right here..As I said, I almost expect it to happen since it makes a lot of sense from an American perspective.. Like it did the last time..

Pakistan may get off lucky if it doesnt go that way

This region is a mere storm in a teacup compared to the great Euro vs Dollar game being played out. The White House knows this too. :)
You mean to say that the oil and gas exports out of the Gulf and Iran are 'insignificant' to the global economy?

US plans to bomb Miranshah and kill 200 civilians in revenge?

They want to kill just 200 civilians, they can kill 2000 of us. This is the last thing the victorious army or the ruling kleptocracy gives a fig about.

No way to do that.. But sure, you may turn out to be right here..As I said, I almost expect it to happen since it makes a lot of sense from an American perspective.. Like it did the last time..

Pakistan may get off lucky if it doesnt go that way

yes, it does make a lot of sense from American prespective, since it's easy to deal with one man than multiple governmental wings. But like I said, they've left no friends in PA and Kiyani and Pasha are their best bets and we know where they stand, if they wanted a coup, they would tried it already, note that I said, 'tried.'

And even if, and that's a huge if, one general is greedy enough for power and is lured into it, coup is not as easy as it was before. There have so many amendments made into the constitution recently regarding sacking of the gov't it's almost become a treason to do so. And that's why I said "tried" up there because coup is not easy for even Kiyani. No matter how hard it is for you to accept that, things have changed drastically in Pakistan.

yes, it does make a lot of sense from American prespective, since it's easy to deal with one man than multiple governmental wings. But like I said, they've left no friends in PA and Kiyani and Pasha are their best bets and we know where they stand, if they wanted a coup, they would tried it already, note that I said, 'tried.'

And even if, and that's a huge if, one general is greedy enough for power and is lured into it, coup is not as easy as it was before. There have so many amendments made into constitution recently regarding sacking of the gov't it's almost become a treason to do so. And that's why I said "tried" up there because coup is not easy for even Kiyani. No matter how hard it is for you to accept that, things have changed drastically in Pakistan.

C'mon man.. Imagine this.. An Air force Top Dog in Pakistan goes against orders and shoots down 3-4 drones and an American Black hawk intruding into Pakistani airspace and gets USA to publicly back down .. He will be a hero over night.. A couple more incidents of open defiance and Pakistani public will carry him on their shoulders to the President house.. Once he is in there, over a period of time, USA gets what it wants..

I know its right out of a Robert Ludlum novel, but given the scene in Pakistan, is it that far fetched.. ???

I think its predominantly the sensitivities towards Pakistan's civilian govt and its precarious position that has been holding USA back in upping the ante in the game of unilaterally hitting at AT within Pakistan. With those sensitivities on the decline given recent comments from Pentagon (the staunchest ally of Pakistan in the US) and the state department, the drone warfare and spec ops may be escalated to a whole new level. No one's gonna do a carpet bombing approach or conquer and hold strategy in that terrain..
In terms of regular attacks deep inside Pakistan, that would likely only take place in case of open hostilities between Pakistan and the US.

In terms of regular attacks inside FATA, those have already been taking place, and the results are, based on the US's own rants currently, insignificant. Why is the US focusing on the Haqqani network and North Waziristan operations (by the Pak Mil.) if the 'real targets' are elsewhere?
Because the source is not at the border but deep inside Pakistan's NW region. Its the Columbia story all over again. Till the time USA was attempting to just control it on the borders, it wasnt working.. Once they started hitting them on their home ground, things changed fast enough..

If the 'source' is not in North Waziristan, then why is the US demanding an operation by the Pak Mil. in North Waziristan? Shouldn't the US be demanding an 'operation' in whichever area they believe this 'source' resides in?

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

OBL was not the only Al Queda guy that USA OFFed in Pakistan.. Was he ??

Most of the significant Al Qaeda HVT's have been 'offed' by Pakistan, not the US - KSM, Libbi, Mauritani and others.

OBL was irrelevant and insignificant to AQ, from an operational perspective. The real damage to AQ operationally has been done by Pakistan, not the US (in Pakistan at least).

Back
Top Bottom