What's new

US plans to bomb Miranshah and kill 200 civilians in revenge?

LOL.. You begin with yourself posting an unsubstantiated rumor (calling it a rumor yourself) and then make this comment based on the assumption that the rumor is a fact..

Then you call Americans as propagandists

:rofl:

It's a fairly good source and if I can raise enough stink on it to prevent it from happening, then yay to me.

Anyway - its not like Americans were not involved in injecting Pakistani kids with unknown substances very recently. So if the monsters in white house could do that to kids I've got legitimate cause to expect the worse out of them.

You mean to say that the oil and gas exports out of the Gulf and Iran are 'insignificant' to the global economy?

Firstly, compared to the overall productivity, the energy exports provided by the Middle East are only minor inputs to North America, moderate to Europe, and much larger for Asia.

Secondly, any plans executed will ensure relative stability of supply by minimizing the potential disruptions, rest assured.

C'mon man.. Imagine this.. An Air force Top Dog in Pakistan goes against orders and shoots down 3-4 drones and an American Black hawk intruding into Pakistani airspace and gets USA to publicly back down .. He will be a hero over night.. A couple more incidents of open defiance and Pakistani public will carry him on their shoulders to the President house.. Once he is in there, over a period of time, USA gets what it wants..

I know its right out of a Robert Ludlum novel, but given the scene in Pakistan, is it that far fetched.. ???

it's very far fetched. and then you guys say Pakistanis believe in conspiracy theories.

it's very far fetched. and then you guys say Pakistanis believe in conspiracy theories.

Ha Ha.. I am not saying this is happening.. Just how easy it is to mold public opinion...specially in our part of the world..

In terms of regular attacks deep inside Pakistan, that would likely only take place in case of open hostilities between Pakistan and the US.
Why would they need to attack deep inside Paksitan??

In terms of regular attacks inside FATA, those have already been taking place, and the results are, based on the US's own rants currently, insignificant. Why is the US focusing on the Haqqani network and North Waziristan operations (by the Pak Mil.) if the 'real targets' are elsewhere?

If the 'source' is not in North Waziristan, then why is the US demanding an operation by the Pak Mil. in North Waziristan? Shouldn't the US be demanding an 'operation' in whichever area they believe this 'source' resides in?

I think you misread my post.. I mentioned source being deep inside NW region of Pakistan.. Not somewhere else deep inside Pakistan..

Most of the significant Al Qaeda HVT's have been 'offed' by Pakistan, not the US - KSM, Libbi, Mauritani and others.

Not going to argue who did more of what against Taliban and Al Queda in Pakistan.. Just that CIA and Drones have been successful in eliminating HVTs despite all the alleged shielding done by ISI.. And the same can be used more effectively (though not efficiently) once US starts caring less and less for Pakistani sensitivities..

OBL was irrelevant and insignificant to AQ, from an operational perspective. The real damage to AQ operationally has been done by Pakistan, not the US (in Pakistan at least).
[/QUOTE]
I'll leave that to Pakistani and US strategists to decide on who helped/damaged AQ how much.. My point of contention was simply that USA can use stand off weapons to target Haqquani network as it has been , albeit with higher intensity if it decides to..

It's a fairly good source and if I can raise enough stink on it to prevent it from happening, then yay to me.
If thats true and your raising a stink prevents even a single civilian death, then with all my heart.. yay to you...

Anyway - its not like Americans were not involved in injecting Pakistani kids with unknown substances very recently. So if the monsters in white house could do that to kids I've got legitimate cause to expect the worse out of them.
They were not.. Its just a fiction fab tale cooked up by the people who want to get back at the poor doctor who helped USA kill OBL..

And I just now posted a news article about how Taliban and religious extremism in Pakistan is resulting in a comeback of Polio into this part of the world and how NW area under Taliban control is fast becoming the polio capital of the world. Now that is what i call monsters...

AA: That is INCORRECT and SLANDER, and UNWORTHY of a person in your position. A Pakistani physician was caught taking blood samples as part of an immunization drive. That is it. Unless, of course, you wish to present some evidence to support your lie.

AA: That is INCORRECT and SLANDER, and UNWORTHY of a person in your position. A Pakistani physician was caught taking blood samples as part of an immunization drive. That is it. Unless, of course, you wish to present some evidence to support your lie.

Your defence is flawed... I think a man in your position would also know immunization involves injecting something more than taking blood samples. The blood samples were retrieved from the used needles but overall they (not just a Pakistani physician but an agent of the CIA under orders coming down from no less than Obama) did inject something into Pakistani children.

If the President of the US wants to waive his immunity I'm ready to fight this on my dime in the US courts too. Let the evidence speak for itself who is slanderous and who is downright a war criminal.

Your defence is flawed... I think a man in your position would also know immunization involves injecting something more than taking blood samples. The blood samples were retrieved from the used needles but overall they (not just a Pakistani physician but an agent of the CIA under orders coming down from no less than Obama) did inject something into Pakistani children.

If the President of the US wants to waive his immunity I'm ready to fight this on my dime in the US courts too. Let the evidence speak for itself who is slanderous and who is downright a war criminal.

Check the antibody titers of the kids: ALL of them will have the correct blood levels indicating that the correct immunizations were performed.

You are WRONG here, unless you wish to present scientific evidence rather than emotional conjecture.

The terrorism Pakistan is fighting today is the relic of Afghan “jihad” and the NATO invasion of Afghanistan. In both the cases, Pakistan has been doing the US bidding. By hindsight, it is now clear that terrorism was a weapon used in the first war and now in this war on terror. The parties in case of both the conflicts have changed but Pakistan’s position remains constant, of a victim of terrorism. The fact is that Pakistan is not exporting terrorism or violence. This is a bogey raised to arm-twist Pakistan into helping the US have an honorable exit from Afghanistan. Mark Grossman, the US envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan has recently said without mincing words that they want Pakistan to pressurize Haqqani Network militarily to bring them to negotiations. Americans have learned the hard way that negotiations, and not the brute force, is the only way forward to an honorable endgame. Although Haqqanis have complete control of three of Afghanistan’s provinces, Americans find it difficult, despite all the power at their disposal, to push Haqqanis to negotiations. And Haqqanis are a potent opposition to reconciliation. Americans want Pakistan to open another front against militant and plunge itself into more bloodshed and chaos.

They were not.. Its just a fiction fab tale cooked up by the people who want to get back at the poor doctor who helped USA kill OBL..

That poor doctor has just handed an excuse to the people opposed to the vaccinations. Now Taliban would quote this incident and this poor doctor every time they execute the health workers and doctors.

Just like Balochistan, the Khyber and FATA has the highest incidents of violence against the people belonging to the health profession. The Mullah Fazlullah of Sawat and his father in law Mullah Sufi spearheaded the campaign against the polio and MMR vaccinations and actively encouraged the violence and murder of the health professionals including men and women. There are already many polio cases reported in Chaman (Balochistan) and in Khyber, no thanks to this scoundrel, many children will loose out the vaccinations.

Your poor Doctor not only sold his country and betrayed his own people but also disgraced his profession too.
Nowhere in the world any self respecting journalist or a doctor for that matter takes sides in the conflict specially a foreign covert entity.

Not only the local health professionals but the foreigners relating to WHO and other NGOs are at risk and will be seen with even more suspicion by already paranoid, frustrated and suspicious population of this part of the world.

When you are done crying for this poor man who helped the Americans and saved the world from disaster do save few tears for the children who will miss the vaccinations trust me, they have no role or say in this whle Haqanni or AQ network so do give that a thought for a moment
You can carry on with your rant as usual

thanks

That poor doctor has just handed an excuse to the people opposed to the vaccinations. Now Taliban would quote this incident and this poor doctor every time they execute the health workers and doctors.

That statement is correct, and will harm innocent kids who will be denied vaccinations by their poorly educated parents. I have said that before, and I will say it again, that using a vaccination program to gather intelligence was wrong.

Placebos have no effects on humans. I am surprised you guys are making a fuss about it. Americans are capable of doing a lot more to Pakistan if they want to than harming a few children.

Just like Balochistan, the Khyber and FATA has the highest incidents of violence against the people belonging to the health profession. The Mullah Fazlullah of Sawat and his father in law Mullah Sufi spearheaded the campaign against the polio and MMR vaccinations and actively encouraged the violence and murder of the health professionals including men and women. There are already many polio cases reported in Chaman (Balochistan) and in Khyber, no thanks to this scoundrel, many children will loose out the vaccinations.

Your poor Doctor not only sold his country and betrayed his own people but also disgraced his profession too.
Nowhere in the world any self respecting journalist or a doctor for that matter takes sides in the conflict specially a foreign covert entity.

Not only the local health professionals but the foreigners relating to WHO and other NGOs are at risk and will be seen with even more suspicion by already paranoid, frustrated and suspicious population of this part of the world.

When you are done crying for this poor man who helped the Americans and saved the world from disaster do save few tears for the children who will miss the vaccinations trust me, they have no role or say in this whle Haqanni or AQ network so do give that a thought for a moment
You can carry on with your rant as usual

thanks

First, for the record, yes, it was probably wrong to use the vaccination drive to gather intelligence about OBL... BUT.. IMO if there are times where Ends justify the Means, this was probably one of them..

For example, will you also vote against a Spec ops guy going in as a medic in a hijacked plane to rescue the hostages?? After all, this may result in future hijackers not allowing a medic to come in to treat an ill hostage..

And while you accuse and abuse this scoundrel, save some of your harshness for people in Pakistan who allowed for the world's biggest terrorist to live in relative luxury less than a mile away from the biggest Military academy of Pakistan. But hey, they are unseen and hidden, so why not take the ire and embarrassment of getting caught while hosting OBL in Pakistan on the next most convenient target..

You say that this doctor took sides in a conflict and sold out his nation.. ?? Which conflict ?? USA vs terrorists?? Are terrorists now a designated nation and does war with them follow the rules of Geneva convention.. C'mon man, get real.. Are Doctors and health care professionals not allowed to help Law enforcement agencies in capturing or killing criminals?? So how was this any different..

And how does selling out his nation come into picture.. Did he sell any state secrets of Pakistan to USA?? (I hope that was not the case).. Agreed that he shouldnt have worked for a foreign intelligence agency, but hand on heart, is that the problem or is it that because of his acts, people found out that OBL was living in Pakistan..?? If after getting this intel from this doctor, had CIA come to ISI and had taken OBL out in a joint operation with medals galore in ISI, then do you think this doctor would have met the same fate as today?? Both you and I know the answer, whether you admit it or not..

Also when you are done crying for the kids who wont get vaccinations as now their parents and the govt of Pakistan has a ready excuse of this instance, do save some tears for all the future victims of terror killings in and out side of Pakistan which wont get stopped now since no one in their right mind in Pakistan (at least) will come forward to help the folks fighting against terrorism fearing the same fate as this doctor..

US drone strike kills three in North Waziristan

MIRAMSHAH: A US drone strike in Pakistan’s northwestern tribal belt on Friday killed at least three suspected militants, security officials said.

Two missiles fired by the unmanned aircraft hit a house in the village of Khushali Turikhel, 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of Miramshah, the main town in the lawless North Waziristan tribal district, security officials told AFP.

“The US drone fired two missiles which hit a house. At least three militants have been killed,” a Pakistani security official said.

The identities of those killed in the attack were not immediately clear but security officials said they were all local Taliban militants.

A security official and a local intelligence official confirmed the attack and the number of casualties.

Another intelligence official in Miramshah said there were reports that foreigners were among the dead, adding that the death toll could rise.

Although the United States does not publicly confirm drone attacks, its military and the CIA in Afghanistan are the only forces that deploy the unmanned Predator aircraft in the region.

North Waziristan is the headquarters of the Haqqani leadership and the main militant bastion in the semi-autonomous tribal belt.

US drone strike kills three in North Waziristan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom