What's new

US planning to replace India with South Korea in QUAD

@gambit and @F-22Raptor

US should not only kick India out of QUAD but also from the Group of Democracies after this USCIRF recommendation.

South Korea will not and will not be able to replace India. As long as India wants to become a superpower, it will be regarded by the United States as a potential enemy. As long as the United States regards China as its main rival, China has only one goal, that is, the dollar.

India is like a football.

Everyone wants to kick her.

Chinese kicked India out of Galwan

US is kicking India out of QUAD.

:chilli: :chilli:

Smart move from Indian, no need to be the cannon fodder in a US war against China. India different with China is upon a small territory that can be sorted out quite easily, Indians just want to show off.

US needs winners like Ukranians nor losers like Indians.

South Korea will not and will not be able to replace India. As long as India wants to become a superpower, it will be regarded by the United States as a potential enemy. As long as the United States regards China as its main rival, China has only one goal, that is, the dollar.

US is willing to sell and deploy THAAD in South Korea but is not willing to sell THAAD to India.

US knows that India is a loser country and is not fit to fight the Chinese.

Last edited:
@gambit and @F-22Raptor

US should not only kick India out of QUAD but also from the Group of Democracies after this USCIRF recommendation.

Why do you crave so much for the attention of these two posters? Seems like you are the one who wants to be a slave for people with American flags on the internet :laugh:

Why do you crave so much for the attention of these two posters? Seems like you are the one who wants to be a slave for people with American flags on the internet :laugh:

Grils love males like @gambit & @F-22Raptor who have power, courage and confidence and not meek loser @males like the Hindu Indians.

none of these 3 here are whites. 2 are indians including the multi-id rat you are replying to. one is an ex-chinese.

Last edited:
Hindu girls prefer White males or confident Muslim males like @xeuss or @jamahir and never loser sanghis like @-=virus=- . Seculars like @DrJekyll are ok for flirting but not fit for a serious relationship.

That's flattering. :D

And @-=virus=- mian, up your game. :D

@jamahir bhai - approval is here.

Start looking for your man-pasand voluptous Hindu lady - ready for Qalimah ceremony.

Love knows no religion....

On topic - how about this Anu Emmanuel my Telugu-speaking friends keep talking about.

iu

Last edited:

My game is up.. dekho, ban mila na is saali/saale ko

aur main abhi bhi maujood hoon, in the flesh/text.

:chilli:

I think it may be the same "Half Moon" guy.. this style of trolling reminds me of him.

Hindu girls prefer White males or confident Muslim males like @xeuss or @jamahir and never loser sanghis like @-=virus=- . Seculars like @DrJekyll are ok for flirting but not fit for a serious relationship.

I am a South Indian like @Sudarshan
I didn't know @-=virus=- was such a loser with the ladies
I mean I always had some idea but didn't know his game was lacking this much :(
(btw on a serious note I want more of her and that Saddam Hussein guy- unfortunately both are banned)

I didn't know @-=virus=- was such a loser with the ladies
I mean I had some idea but didn't know his game was lacking this much :(
(btw on a serious note I want more of her and that Saddam Hussein guy- unfortunately both are banned)
what Saddam Hussein guy ? oO

@jamahir bhai - approval is here.

Start looking for your man-pasand voluptous Hindu lady - ready for Qalimah ceremony.

Love knows no religion....

On topic - how about this Anu Emmanuel my Telugu-speaking friends keep talking about.

iu

Love knows no religion indeed and I have my Mangalore Catholic cutie. :D Am building up myself to have a company including to convince her parents. :D

And Anu is lovely. I had posted her pictures here four years ago ( one pic of another girl is slightly non-halal for the season, Bilal bhai :D ).

My game is up.. dekho, ban mila na is saali/saale ko

aur main abhi bhi maujood hoon, in the flesh/text.

:chilli:

I think it may be the same "Half Moon" guy.. this style of trolling reminds me of him.

Oh I like @SuvarnaTeja with her Hindi film songs on demand, LOL. And I definitely like Shri Saddam Hussein with his dreams of Arabizing the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom