What's new

US planing to attack pakistan with F-22 Raptors &

well there is only lil chance for that
and if they have any plan then

why are they giving us ammunition frigates fighter jets to be used against them??

any ans for that

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 12 2005, 02:25 PM

why are they giving us ammunition frigates fighter jets to be used against them??

any ans for that
[post=2811]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, because F-16's are junk compared to what they have in their inventory. F-16 can be shot down by USA

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 13 2005, 01:55 AM

any ans for that
[post=2811]Quoted post[/post]​

Vision tell me can a suzuki Fx ever win a race against civic the answer is nooo same applies here F-16's are junk compared to what they have i.e the F-22Raptor and the JSF(F-35)........ :glare:

F-16s should not be consider junk i think it will be an efficient fighter to replace F-7, A-5s, note that JF-17 can't replace all the three types, thus one of the fighter with the class of JF-17 was needed.

We should need to be happy on how cheap we got them. Imagine guys its 77 fighters 55 of them new, and all we are paying is 1.5 billion more with the aid included in it? I mean thats the price of F-7s we got!

Also saying that they are giving it to us because they can easily shoot them down by their F-22 and JSF is a very nonsense statement. We need no rivalry with them, be positive, they are giving it because they want us to become friends. We will be the main choice of United States if India doesn't go with them, and thats most likely will be the case! India will remain a good ally of Russia. U.S is giving toys meaning giving chance to India to join the team, but when it wont, guess who will be the best strategical ally of United States?

Dont you think we will be getting advanced aircrafts if we had enough money? The keyword is to wait and let the country prosper, take an example of Japan! Prosper than build up. Then talk! Its all about strong foriegn policy and the way you have it is because of military. Not to mention we are the nuclear power. So chill out!

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 13 2005, 12:31 AM
Vision tell me can a suzuki Fx ever win a race against civic the answer is nooo same applies here F-16's are junk compared to what they have i.e the          F-22Raptor  and the JSF(F-35)........  :glare:
[post=2821]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 13 2005, 11:04 AM
F-16s should not be consider junk i think it will be an efficient fighter to replace F-7, A-5s, note that JF-17 can't replace all the three types, thus one of the fighter with the class of JF-17 was needed.

We should need to be happy on how cheap we got them. Imagine guys its 77 fighters 55 of them new, and all we are paying is 1.5 billion more with the aid included in it? I mean thats the price of F-7s we got!

Also saying that they are giving it to us because they can easily shoot them down by their F-22 and JSF is a very nonsense statement. We need no rivalry with them, be positive, they are giving it because they want us to become friends. We will be the main choice of United States if India doesn't go with them, and thats most likely will be the case! India will remain a good ally of Russia. U.S is giving toys meaning giving chance to India to join the team, but when it wont, guess who will be the best strategical ally of United States?

Dont you think we will be getting advanced aircrafts if we had enough money? The keyword is to wait and let the country prosper, take an example of Japan! Prosper than build up. Then talk! Its all about strong foriegn policy and the way you have it is because of military. Not to mention we are the nuclear power. So chill out!
[post=2823]Quoted post[/post]​

What makes you so sure that we are getting the F-16's for 1.5 billon secondly do you know F-16's with out proper weapons package= Junk are we getting Aim9X the answer is No are we getting Aim120 B or C AMRAAM the answer is likely No if we are such good Allies of US why didnt we get a offer from them for a customised F-16 like india did they were being offered with a version of F-16 which would have been even superior to the current block60's if we are such great allies of US why werent we offered F-18E/F with APG-79 AESA rader if we are such great friends and allies of US than why werent we offered civilion Nuclear technology like india did.......

F-16 might be very superiour to F-7P's A-5 Mirages III/V but it is a junk compared to the F-22Raptor and JSF F-35 Farooq wake up and smell the coffie brother becoz in this world no body is your friend.....stop living in a dream world. :p:

first of all, US have no plans to attack pakistan in very future because if US want to implement that plan, first US try to make pakistan's economy weaker by implementing embargos and other restrictions just like it did in Iraq then US will never allow the sale of F16s to pakistan because they can proved to be deadly for Israel! Remeber that, WE ARE A NUCLER POWER! and if only 30 to 35 F16s successfully operate on ISrael having only 1-3 AtomBombs, Israel will wipeout! :evil:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 14 2005, 12:53 AM
first of all, US have no plans to attack pakistan in very future because if US want to implement that plan, first US try to make pakistan's economy weaker by implementing embargos and other restrictions just like it did in Iraq then US will never allow the sale of F16s to pakistan because they can proved to be deadly for Israel! Remeber that, WE ARE A NUCLER POWER! and if only 30 to 35 F16s successfully operate on ISrael having only 1-3 AtomBombs, Israel will wipeout! :evil:
[post=2860]Quoted post[/post]​

Kid you dont know what your talking about isreal has upto 160 too 200 nuclear bombs secondly you have no clue about this topic :blahblah1:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 15 2005, 12:58 AM
Kid you dont know what your talking about isreal has upto 160 too 200 nuclear bombs secondly you have no clue about this topic :blahblah1:
[post=2926]Quoted post[/post]​

There had been news that Israel has more than 100 nuclear missiles, but i am not sure if the number is upto 160-200.. :eyebrow:

guys gimme a break r u saying that pak has been recieving huge military aids from usa to just be used against there americans and mind u F16s C/D is not junk if u dont have any knowledge in this regard ask awais (cause he knows too much about airforce)
and as far as F22 raptors are concerned there are not huge in numbers to be used for agression

and pak have a good military navy and airforce

its not afghanistan or iraq dude its not thaat easy to attack someone it requires huge planning strategies bla bla bla its not easy to easily defeat someone either

thirdly we also have baburs hatf ghauri shaheen blablabla

aks frigates augostas man pak armed forces are rated on number six world wide by this military military website and india at 9 cause according to this most of the indian stuff is old check this out by urself

http://www.globalfirepower.com/ranking.asp

with their carier groups they can deliver a airforce and army any where on earth. with their b2s and f117s they can take our entire industry with in a few days..and also all our radar installations.

our f16s doent stand a chance against their f15s!

i am saying this to invalidate the calims of them plotting to attack us with their Raptors because they could have done us over by now! if they wanted.

Originally posted by Best of the Best+Nov 13 2005, 02:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Best of the Best &#064; Nov 13 2005, 02:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What makes you so sure that we are getting the F-16&#39;s for 1.5 billon secondly do you know F-16&#39;s with out proper weapons package= Junk are we getting Aim9X the answer is No are we getting Aim120 B or C AMRAAM the answer is likely No if we are such good Allies of US why didnt we get a offer from them for a customised F-16 like india did they were being offered with a version of F-16 which would have been even superior to the current block60&#39;s if we are such great allies of US why werent we offered F-18E/F with APG-79 AESA rader if we are such great friends and allies of US than why werent we offered civilion Nuclear technology like india did.......

F-16 might be very superiour to F-7P&#39;s A-5 Mirages III/V but it is a junk compared to the F-22Raptor and JSF F-35 Farooq wake up and smell the coffie brother becoz in this world no body is your friend.....stop living in a dream world. :p:
[post=2852]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I am not sure about the price of 1.5 billion dollars i estimated them. There is a huge chunk that is being provided from the aid which is 1.5 billion of total remember that United States offerend 3 billion dollars in which 1.5 billion dollars are for economic purposes and 1.5 billion dollars are for military aid. I can&#39;t assure you that all the money is going from the aid, because there has been lot of purchases from Pakistan such as harpoon missiles, TOW, P3C Orions, C-130s, aim-9x, and the list goes on. These little things are also not that cheap, i bet if we combine all these little things it will take up more than 1.5 billion dollars.

I agree with you that F-16 is not superior to F-22 or whatever the aircrafts they have but remember nobody gives their latest technology to anyone. Regarding JSF United States is only giving to those who are very trusted, and long term allies, they can&#39;t risk giving F-22 or even JSF where in our country the power is not even stable yet.

Your taking me the wrong way, i have the exactly same point of view like you have, but i said that United States is giving all their technology even better ones to India than they should be giving it to us, obviously we all know that U.S is trying to get India on its side like i mentioned in my previous posts, but India is not going out with U.S, and will likely to stay with Russia as long as possible. So seeing stratigical ally near China or to the south is only Pakistan. We are the gold after India due to our military, and we are more moderate and do not have much opposition as India do againt U.S. So U.S will come after us, because it has to fix Iran, Afghanistan, China and possibly India in the future. :reading1:

<!--QuoteBegin-Yahya
@Nov 15 2005, 04:26 PM
with their carier groups they can deliver a airforce and army any where on earth. with their b2s and f117s they can take our entire industry with in a few days..and also all our radar installations.

our f16s doent stand a chance against their f15s&#33;

i am saying this to invalidate the calims of them plotting to attack us with their Raptors because they could have done us over by now&#33; if they wanted.
[post=2959]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I know they have F-15s people dont realize how good these F-15s are&#33; They have better payload, range, and hard points, i mean i think its the best fighter in the class of it. :p:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 15 2005, 06:58 AM
[post=2926]Quoted post[/post]​
Israel has bomb, but if they attack us, why don&#39;t we finish them(by nukes)?

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 12:49 PM
Israel has bomb, but if they attack us, why don&#39;t we finish them(by nukes)?
[post=3077]Quoted post[/post]​

Than again your :offtopic: off topic why would isreal attack us in the 1st place it 1st answer this question.....

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 18 2005, 04:18 PM
Than again your  :offtopic:  off topic why would isreal attack us in the 1st place it  1st answer this question.....
[post=3084]Quoted post[/post]​
lol&#33; :stupid:
who said that Israel directly attack pakistan.It attacks via USA as a key allay&#33; :SNIPER:

Back
Top Bottom