What's new

US planing to attack pakistan with F-22 Raptors &

Best of the Best

Reaction score
This article is about why USAF needs Raptor and JSF F-35 there is also
a possiable scenario of why F-22 and JSF are need which includes attacking PAKISTAN :wtf1: with these jets on the country and nuclear installations :swear: :wtf1: :ranting: what the hell is this shitty crap about :ranting:

In his war scenarios, O’Hanlon said there are three wars the US probably doesn’t have to plan too much for. He doesn’t see Russia invading the Baltic countries, nor a Chinese invasion of western Siberia in a grab for resources, nor a Chinese invasion of a unified Korean peninsula.

Instead, the nightmare scenario about which the US should be most concerned is a collapse of the Pakistani government.

With 150 million people—“six times the size of Iraq”—high unemployment, poor education, a significant population of Islamist radicals, and nuclear weapons, a collapsing Pakistan is the “worst case” challenge to US security, according to O’Hanlon.

Given attempted assassinations of President Pervez Musharraf and a strong anti-American sentiment in the population—even among the military—Pakistan is risky, O’Hanlon asserted. The US might have to conduct air strikes to destroy Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if the government fell and may also have to “seal off border areas” to keep nuclear weapons from being removed from the country.

Iran is another key danger because of its role in energy markets and potential choke hold on oil shipping lanes, O’Hanlon said.

India, also a nuclear power, has been toe-to-toe with Pakistan in a nuclear face-off within the last few years and has fought four wars with Pakistan to date, O’Hanlon noted. The US might have to enforce an international trustee­ship of the hotly contested Kashmir region, he said.

Another major threat to security is instability in Indonesia—an Islamic nation with a large population, among which are some number of active terrorists—sitting astride major shipping lanes. As a widely dispersed archipelago, Indonesia could see some regions declare independence, or terrorists could attempt to block the Strait of Malacca.

here is the link web site link

I AM seriously Pissed off right now :ranting:

plz note this is all stated at the end of the news article i am pretty upset and unhappy one side they are selling Us F-16 giving us a MNNA status and on the other side planing to use and test there new toys F-22Raptor and JSF F-35 against us i think we shouldnt take this article as a joke it seems pretty serious to me a attack is being planed for attacking us in the near future :ranting: :swear: :wtf1:

they r not planning that....!
they have planned that years ago!.. :wtf1: ...but that plan delayed due to pakistan's favor to USA in war on terrorism!
as US knows that pakistan is the only muslim nuclear power who can proved to be deadly for israel as well as US. so its the biggest challenge for USA to destroy pakistan in order to assure israel's security! :ranting:

I have seen lots of articles about US attacking Pakistan. I really doubt this would happen even in the next 10 years. Also he is giving a WAR SCENARIO which is what US could possibly do incase it goes to war with us. According to him, US doesn't have any warplan to fight Pakistan, Russia, and Indonesia. Just simply ignore this article as it is giving a scenaria which is totally different from a warplan/possible attack.

nothing but serperatist BS. propoganda.

try to get the people thinking Musharaf is an idiot!

if the yanks wanted to attackl
theil park a missile boat out side our country.

and launch about a 100 tomahawks
!

ya i thought the same yahya & Ahsan R but it seriously is annoying they have no right to think about a WAR SCENARIO regarding pakistan.......

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 1 2005, 07:20 PM
ya i thought the same yahya & Ahsan R but it seriously is annoying they have no right to think about a WAR SCENARIO regarding pakistan.......
[post=1965]Quoted post[/post]​
they wont! its impossible!

if they do. we give one to OBL. and it is not that actual bomb which is hard to make it actualy finding out how to!

what they do is give the seperatists a rope which they think they found out by their super natural powers and since the rest of the rope is made by these people the seperatists follow the rope hence the path set by the creator of the rope!

just like mujib ur rahman found a rope lol.

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 1 2005, 05:57 PM
they r not planning that....!
they have planned that years ago!.. :wtf1: ...but that plan delayed due to pakistan's favor to USA in war on terrorism!
as US knows that pakistan is the only muslim nuclear power who can proved to be deadly for israel as well as US. so its the biggest challenge for USA to destroy pakistan in order to assure israel's security! :ranting:
[post=1961]Quoted post[/post]​
the United states even has plans to invade the UK and JAPAN and every other country.

so does any other country with such interests.!

the UK for example has plans to invade france, germany.

nothing more then scenarios.
a "what if" if you would like to call it that.

these are used when you need them say fance attacks british. the british would have a set of guidelines to follow. instead of wasting time making a plan!.

like in falklands the brits had a plan for such scenario! a template.

Wheather the article is right or wrong, a tactic or an strategy should be developed to counter these things.

Some sort of ally arrangement should be taken place with China, and with small countries like Bangladesh and Srilanka. Provide them with military resources in return of their natural resources. They get strong you will get strong.

On the other hand, you can also counter India, which is spending billions of dollars and sure have something in mind. U.S offering India the most expensive and latest toys ever, we have to see this closely and not ignore it.

Is there a planning going on behind the scenes we don't know of? Who is after Iraq? Is U.S planning to setup a moderate government in Pakistan rather than radical or theocratic government? Is it better to have a moderate government with or without nuclear technology? These are some important questions we need to ask our selves and answer it.

Regards,

This is no surprise to me; They planned the attack of all the muslims states 20 years ago, now they are going according to their plans.

The only difference is that; when we did nuclear explosions it bought us more time

We should go for missile systems like:
S-300 PMU or S-300V

I think they can shoot down major aircraft in the US Inventory

The US needs to do this, they know it's possible and they need a plan for thi scenario. There's a small chance of this happening, but the US must be prepared. But they would have a tough time w/ the PAF, and Pakistan would need those older radars to detect F-117s like Serbia.

It says that "collapse of gorvement."
:bash:

Now that's just dumb. Every one likes what musharraf is doing in pakistan.Musharraf is the reason why Pakistan is devloping preety fast. I only see a$$ holes trying to kill musharraf. And we don't have that many a$$ holes in Pakistan.

It says that.
High ehigh unemployment, poor education in pakistan.

Again, the unemployed is being employed in Pakistan, many people are becoming educated. But still, what does this has to do with nukes. If a person that can't even read ( as this article says) then how will they be able to fire a nuke. :wtf1:

significant population of Islamist radicals

Then don't go attacking inconnent countries like iraq. :bash: And what do they mean by radicals. Just because a country is islamic does'nt mean that they are terrorists.

Again as every one said above. This is pure BS. Why would USA want to attack us. But even if they did. Do they really think that we are iraq. Pakistan has nukes and has many ways of using them. China has promised to protect us because it's in their interset to have a indenpent pakistan. And again this is BS because india has far more extermist then pakistan can ever have. Then why don't these people target india. :swear:

Guys stop acting like Mullahs and face the fact "THE U.S WILL NEVER ATTACK PAKISTAN".....reasons

-One of the fastes growing and prosperious comunities in the U.S
- We are a nation of 150 million capable of making 30-100 nukes a year and number is expected to grow (currently pakistan by years end is expected to be egual to India about 100-210 nukes compared to last year were we had 70-100 compared to india's 100-130)
-in a strategic location
-Have capabilities to make hundreds of balistic missiles.
-And much...much more

One of the fastes growing and prosperious comunities in the U.S

Same can be said about Arabs

We are a nation of 150 million capable of making 30-100 nukes a year and number is expected to grow (currently pakistan by years end is expected to be egual to India about 100-210 nukes compared to last year were we had 70-100 compared to india's 100-130)

Whats the Use of the nuke If it cant reach them?

Have capabilities to make hundreds of balistic missiles.

Cant reach USA

-- -in a strategic location

After the Invade us. they will be in strategic location

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 2 2005, 08:33 AM
Same can be said about Arabs
Whats the Use of the nuke If it cant reach them?
Cant reach USA
After the Invade us. they will be in strategic location
[post=1997]Quoted post[/post]​

A.Rahman my points exactly you snatched the words right out of my mouth we have no ICBM's neither do we have long range stratigic bombers :drunk:

Back
Top Bottom