What's new

US planing to attack pakistan with F-22 Raptors &

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 2 2005, 02:28 AM
A.Rahman my points exactly you snatched the words right out of my mouth we have no ICBM's neither do we have long range  stratigic bombers  :drunk:
[post=1998]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude who says we have to nuke the U.S main land.......it is highly unlikely the U.S will attack us before 2010 (which they never will) we would likely alread have nukes that could reach the U.S.We could use strategic nukes to attack ships, bases, radio station, and oil facility's in the persian gulf. Not only that but I bet you that north korea and china will allow us to station our Missiles to ther sea shore. We can also at the last second buy a alot of ICBMs from china to deploy. Lastly there are many Pakistani's in the U.S who have many businesses.....more than arabs believe me.

Originally posted by Kaiser@Nov 2 2005, 10:01 AM
Dude who says we have to nuke the U.S main land.......it is highly unlikely the U.S will attack us before 2010(which they never will) we would likely alread have nukes that could reach the U.S.We could use strategic nukes to attack ships,bases,radio station, and oil facility's in the persian gulf.Not only that but I bet you that north korea and china will allow us to station our MIsiles to ther sea shore.We can also at the last second buy a alot of ICBMs from china to deploy.Lastly there are many Pakistani's in the U.S who have many businesses.....more than arabs believe me.
[post=2002]Quoted post[/post]​

Well kaiser the threat exist's with raptor's and JSF america will be in and out and we wont even know it.....the fact is we should be prepared i believe PAF and pakistani goverment should invest in JXX and even if possiable in the russian PAK-FA project its better to be safe than sorry remember when north korea developed the nukes and it had the missles to reach america as soon as noth korea developed nukes america changed its attitude with it coz it knew being aggresive with the N.korea's might actually get them nuked.........P.S pakistan needs some ICBM;s wether they make it or buy em i dont really care but we need em to ensure our safety......

I know we are devloping a nuclear missile about 3500Km about he it can reach Alaska, or any U.S territory is in question.

What we need to currently do is to develop things in which we are weaken. Such as:

Space Technology
Air Borne Early Warning system (AWACs)
Refuelling adjustments.
More aircrafts for transportation
Increase the surface fleet with more submarines
Babur platform for our navy (capable of firing from sea and aircrafts like Orions and Z-9C/Lynx helicopters
Nuclear capable submarine (Babur is nuclear capable once babur can be successfully fired, we have a typical nuclear submarine.)
Invest in R&D for development of long range nuclear missiles as well as in aviation to create aircrafts at home *unlimited.

These things need to be done so we can stand our own feets, and don't always need somebody help a.K.a China's. Don't rely on others, dont expect them to fight for you. They have a rule they wont fight another men's war, so why always being hopeful that they will help us in near future.

Besides if China becomes superpower what makes you think that it will be better than a democratic United States? They dont even have a religious book! Those who have book of one of our rasools are better than those who dont have one!

Just an opinion to think about.

Regards,

The guy writes for a magazine. He is paid to spice up his papers/stories/articles so that the magazine sells. But then.. who knows? Maybe it is an overt propaganda campaign.

this article sounds a big joke to me and why don"t you guys relax , i even say a article which claims india and usa will be for war at 2025 , this are totally bullshit

Originally posted by coldfire2005@Nov 2 2005, 01:42 PM
this article sounds a big joke to me and why don"t you guys relax , i even say a article which claims india and usa will be for war at 2025 , this are totally bullshit
[post=2076]Quoted post[/post]​

Its always good to prepare for the worst, the article dont matter. :)

ok you can go this way to counter any us attack (i mean counter u can stop them but no country in current status win war with us )

best of best be practical chinese project is ok (jxx) but russians will never allow or accept any pakistani contrubution in pak-fa ,

if war breaks out thier base might be iraq or afhanistan

s300 are russians sam battries and i donot think pak will get any and formal request by pak about this sytem to russia few years ago was denied by russia

best will be chinese sam battries what ever buy them

go and invest in jxx

and also go for some deccent subs and surface ships thier nuke subs will eat your fleet in hours not days

Originally posted by coldfire2005@Nov 2 2005, 08:42 PM
ok you can go this way to counter any us attack (i mean counter u can stop them but no country in current status  win war with us  )

best of best be practical chinese project is ok (jxx) but russians will never allow or accept any pakistani contrubution in pak-fa ,

if war breaks out thier base might be  iraq or afhanistan 

s300 are russians sam battries and i donot think pak will get any and formal request by pak about this sytem to russia few years ago was denied by russia

best will be chinese sam battries what ever buy them

go and invest in jxx

and also go for some deccent subs and surface ships thier nuke subs will eat your fleet in hours not days
[post=2079]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually if there is a long lasting peace between Pakistan and indai there is a chance india and for that russia wont object at Pakistan entering the PAK-FA project like wise if india wants and things settle between china pakistan and india i think china wont object at india joining the JXX project think about it for a second and give it a deep thought PAK and india having a mixed fleet of 5th generation fighter jets that is both of them having JXX and Pak-fa in there airforces a mix just like USAF will use F-22 and JSF...... :rolleyes:

I dont really think that Russia will allow us to invest in PAK-FA but like you said if there is long lasting peace, and Kashmir problem gets solved no doubt after few years relations between both countries will be a lot better. The hatred between the two countries is typically because of Kashmir. Both countries have 3 wars for Kashmir territory. I think it should be solved soon, because if this not happens, the mullah government will be up in next few years, and then forget about finding a solution for Kashmir. Right now Musharraf is up, and i think he is capable enough to solve the Kashmir issue. Believe me, personally i dont give a damn about Kashmir.. saying it honestly. This territory is a big pain. I know it should be ours, but while its occupied we need to see how the economy is going, rather than fighting war over it. The issue has become too lame after so many years and now it needs to get solve as soon as possible. It will be good for both countries.

Invesiting in PAK-FA wouldn't be a good idea when you are getting J-XX, its known that J-XX is developing on very fast pace, on the other hand PAK-FA is still on paper, and India haven't officially announced to fund the project, while China is not just funding the project, but also recieving help from Russian aviation industy.

Yes, its a dream for all of us to have 2 kind of 5th generation aircrafts in our inventory but hey lets get realistic here, that is USAF which spends the most money in the world for it self. Not to mention U.S defence covers more than half of the world defence. It's our tiny PAF, which relies on training, because of lack of funds it gets, forget about competing with other nuclear capable air forces in the world.

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 2 2005, 02:03 AM
Same can be said about Arabs
Whats the Use of the nuke If it cant reach them?
Cant reach USA
After the Invade us. they will be in strategic location
[post=1997]Quoted post[/post]​
OBL will send it on a donkey if he has to!

Pakistan can rape Diego Garcia. Thousands of US troops would die! But if it were those crazy MMA Mullahs in power who did that! I would personally go to Pakistan and kick their @$$es!

Originally posted by Kim Jong-il Hater@Nov 3 2005, 02:35 PM
Pakistan can rape Diego Garcia. Thousands of US troops would die! But if it were those crazy MMA Mullahs in power who did that! I would personally go to Pakistan and kick their @$$es!
[post=2163]Quoted post[/post]​

There is no reason to worry, this guy seem like private writer, Pakistani changed it stand with Mushy in power and support to US, Mushy is very intelligent and plays his games well, he has been so far great in balancing act with Pakistani people and foreign policies and things will go well in future also.
Possibly what US is worried is what in any Mishap, there are already 3 attacks on his life and there is no guarantee of once life either ( I wish nothing happens to him, and he lives a very healthy life).
Full Scale war is not possible with Pakistan, and US knows it too well, and certainly this is not Iraq and Iraq too is no easy walk.
In any mishaps Nukes is definitely a worry for US, possibility of controlled strike are there, but diplomacy is the best option and they will try to take the New government into confidence, which I am sure will work, I don’t see mullah coming to power, they can make a noise, but that is it!!!.
So relax guys and take it easy, I would not waste my sleep over it.

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 2 2005, 03:26 AM
Actually if there is a long lasting peace between Pakistan and indai there is a chance india and for that russia wont object at Pakistan entering the PAK-FA project like wise if india wants and things settle between china pakistan and india i think china wont object at india joining the JXX project think about it for a second and give it a deep thought PAK and india having a mixed fleet of 5th generation fighter jets that is both of them having JXX and Pak-fa in there airforces a mix just like USAF will use F-22 and JSF...... :rolleyes:
[post=2084]Quoted post[/post]​

your plans are good , but there are lot of if and buts involved in your plans if india and pak settle thier differences , it will take decades before any settlement on kashmir is agreed , indian involvment in jxx will be a nightmare for us and they will never allow us to fund the project , pak-fa find still be in paper but you guys are missing one thing that russians have the technology to buit a 5 gen fighter most of the components will be sourced from su series like 35,37,47 and they already have a vstol engine in yak aircrafts

and to every indian and pakistani

eid mubarako

Originally posted by coldfire2005@Nov 4 2005, 01:22 PM
your plans are good , but there are lot of if and buts involved in your plans if india and pak settle thier differences , it will take decades before any settlement on kashmir is agreed , indian involvment in jxx will be a nightmare for us and they will never allow us to fund the project , pak-fa find still be in paper but you guys are missing one thing that russians have the technology to buit a 5 gen fighter most of the components will be sourced from su series like 35,37,47 and they already have a vstol engine in yak aircrafts
and to every indian and pakistani

eid mubarako
[post=2253]Quoted post[/post]​

Well friend thanks for agreing with me....Well if you come to think of it there are lots of ifs,but's and can's in many thing you have to start from scratch nil zero so still there is a possibilty :ace:

Back
Top Bottom