What's new

US planing to attack pakistan with F-22 Raptors &

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 08:07 AM
lol! :stupid:
who said that Israel directly attack pakistan.It attacks via USA as a key allay! :SNIPER:
[post=3089]Quoted post[/post]​

And why would Isreal attack Pakistan exactly? :reading1:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 01:07 PM
who said that Israel directly attack pakistan.It attacks via USA as a key allay! :SNIPER:
come to think of it..

uncle hasnt got the balls to attack us.

we can successully repell any US invasion on the drawing board!!

we have nukes!

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 18 2005, 08:59 PM
And why would Isreal attack Pakistan exactly? :reading1:
[post=3110]Quoted post[/post]​
if isreal was a democracy they WOULD!

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 07:37 PM

Stick to the Topiv or get out the title doesnt say isreali attack on pakistan it says U.S attack on pakistan if you can stick to the topic than post or else get out i dont want Bull shit replies especially in my thread. :ranting:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 19 2005, 07:41 AM
Stick to the Topiv or get out the title doesnt say isreali attack on pakistan it says U.S attack on pakistan if you can stick to the topic than post or else get out i dont want Bull shit replies especially in my thread. :ranting:
[post=3137]Quoted post[/post]​
Besty, I want to say that if US attack pakistan then israel will favour it.
do u agree with me or not??

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 18 2005, 08:50 PM
[post=3139]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there any one on the planet that wants the taste of US economic sanction?

NO.

Then ofcourse Isreal will support US, hell even if some muslim countries starts supporting US I wouldnt be surprised :scared:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 19 2005, 08:20 AM
[post=3139]Quoted post[/post]​

Depemds on the reason if we can develop good friend ship with isreal i dont believe they would support an attack on pakistan that is if they are sane.....

Originally posted by A.Rahman@Nov 19 2005, 02:49 AM
Is there any one on the planet that wants the taste of US economic sanction?

NO.

Then ofcourse Isreal will support US, hell even if some muslim countries starts supporting US I wouldnt be surprised :scared:
[post=3152]Quoted post[/post]​
which makes me think about making a list of nations whome will be happy with a OIC sanction.

the only problem is we do not have enough militry capability to maintain a sanction. oh wait actualy we do but we are too split appart to mount any decent defence to reinforce the santion on OIL, GAS, Computer chips, shipping..

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 18 2005, 04:45 PM
come to think of it..

uncle hasnt got the balls to attack us.

we can successully repell any US invasion on the drawing board!!
we have nukes!
[post=3119]Quoted post[/post]​

We may have nukes but america can easily destroy our nuclear infrastructure or keep us from using it. Secondly they would probably have air superiority and then the ground battle we will lose because they will bomb our tanks before even 1 marine is on Pakistani soil.

just my opinion

ISa :PakistanFlag:

Originally posted by isawazirzada@Nov 19 2005, 04:49 AM
We may have nukes but america can easily destroy our nuclear infrastructure or keep us from using it. Secondly they would probably have air superiority and then the ground battle we will lose because they will bomb our tanks before even 1 marine is on Pakistani soil.

just my opinion

ISa :PakistanFlag:
[post=3169]Quoted post[/post]​
we will blow there carrier group into smitherines using a tactical nueclear weopen.

also regarding nukes it is not the method of making bombs which is hard to attain it is how to establish that method.

we now know how to:)

regarding conventional war fare..yes they will destroy us.. but we will then obliterate them..

afganistan, iraq, pakistan, iran, will all rise up like a phoenix. and mount a wall of flesh and blood.

uncle will loose all its militry in these areas if it doesnt withraw.

After whats happened in Iraq, i doubt U.S. will be invading another muslim nation for at least another ten years. And why would U.S. invade Pakistan, there isnt a heap lot of oil and Pakistan is a nuclear power and the U.S. would expect at least 10,000 casualties invading Pakistan.

And the guy who wrote it is an idiot. The real threat to U.S. cosy monopoly of superpower status is China and the eventual conflict over Taiwan.

The U.S. has become so engrossed in bombing sandal wearing Muslims that it has forgotten that China is developing a major military power capable of challenging the U.S.

And the U.S. foreign policy will alienate it further from the Muslim world if it attacks pakistan which will be costly in its upcoming conflict with China.

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 19 2005, 09:04 AM
Depemds on the reason if we can develop good friend ship with isreal i dont believe they would support an attack on pakistan that is if they are sane.....
[post=3156]Quoted post[/post]​
My point!
We must develope good relations with israel and we may accept Israel in future. by doing this, we will get favour of jewish lobby in US.

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 27 2005, 03:23 PM
My point!
We must develope good relations with israel and we may accept Israel in future. by doing this, we will get favour of jewish lobby in US.
[post=3851]Quoted post[/post]​

ya true but than again you have to keep in mind india's friend ship with isreal the best they would do is not lobby against us if we become friends with them thats all dont expect too much from them after all they are jew's lol

Back
Top Bottom