What's new

'US partnering with India to contain China'

Very shameful, usa should not support specially india. When he already know that pakistan which they need it at the giving time won't be happy. Usa have no clue what kind a cluster mess they r creating here. Just supporting india left and right will harm them, in a sense of war in tearror. If I suggest, just focus on afgan war and not to support to sell arms in that region.

It's best that world's two (Largest Democracy and Oldest Democracy) join hands to respect each other values and importance against a Communist nation which has no knowledge about human rights and value of Freedom (speech). This is not a competition of goods and Diplomatic status on world platform, This is understanding to provide safety and maintain peace in world. But some Pakis will not understand it and Chinese should keep in mind that their exports are not sold all around the world becoz of there qualities, but becoz of there cost.
If someone is not friend, it does not mean that it is enemy. Every Nation has it strong point and weak point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Since I joined the site, you are the first one who made me :rofl: good job, carry on!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom