What's new

US & Pakistan Dispute and Tensions over Haqqani group

They are just targeting Pakistan for their failure. I mean trying to find a scapegoat. But News / statement is good, which proves that ISI is much stronger than CIA. :lol:

Following article is relevant. (will try to find out english version)

918.gif

mr zion lova you are off topic as usual. We pakistanis dont want to be bribed by american govt. We dont want american blood money..

then dont take it....simple- but the actions of your Generals and leaders are just the opposite.

I wish we had a govt that truely represented us and pakistan would have nothing to do with americans. Anyway americas going busty musty and wont have any money to bribe corrupt leaders soon, cant wait..

Last time i checked, your Govt was a democratically elected govt. so that is a govt of hte majority in pakistan. and also, i thought all the pakistanis worshipped their generals who are the de facto power centers....

Anyway americas going busty musty and wont have any money to bribe corrupt leaders soon, cant wait..

and yet You live in the UK which is a close ally of the US and is in step with the US on pretty much everything......talk about being a hypocrite! If you feel so strongly for Pakistan, why not star by going back to your country and trying to make a differnece!

The U.S. is not in Afghanistan to colonize and rule, but to eliminate terror threats and help nurture the country so it is no longer hospitable to them and (hopefully) can stand on its own two feet. Why should we care about being loved?

the State Department, Langley, and the Pentagon are clearly not on the same page then.

More relevantly to your last point, why do you invest billions into Voice of America?

why did the previous regime actually have the audacity to plot a bomb attack against Al Jazeera's headquarters (in Doha, Qatar -- an ally country of yours?)

there are many questions which must be answered first.

then dont take it....simple- but the actions of your Generals and leaders are just the opposite.

Last time i checked, your Govt was a democratically elected govt. so that is a govt of hte majority in pakistan. and also, i thought all teh pakistanis worshipped their generals who are the de facto power centers....

I accept that our leaders are corrupt and have been bribed by americans. The democracy in pakistan is a sham. Democracy is used by america and her allies when it suits them.

Well they not only did propaganda, but they did send American - Japanese origin people to detention camps for the time period of war.

I wonder what is stopping the mighty US from doing hard steps against Pakistan if they have so much evidence. Why the US still provides money, aid and weapons to a country which it says it harboring people who are killing American people in Afghanistan.

one answer THE A-BOMB.............:smokin::smokin:

Do you really think nuking India will save you from a Haqqani knife on your neck in the middle of the night, or being blown up by a bomb in the middle of the day?
you are on troll mission too....
dear , haqqani knife in on your throat now first save yourself then come to us and advice us what we do ok..........haqqani became a nightmare for you people.....haqqaniphobia is a very dangerous disease.
ISI is not for protection of Americans interests you should keep it in your mind
we will do what is in our interests and we dont need your aid you should cut off of our aid now oh but you dont its sad , by the way why you threaten us to stop the aid but you dont ? what is your sooper dooper logic behind this?

They say Afghanistan is the " Graveyard for Superpowers ", in the past like the Great Britain and Russia, and now the good ole US of A.

What happened to Britain and USA in Afghanistan? :what: USSR's main cause of collapse was not Afghanistan but economy and internal problems.

This should be a lesson for the aspiring " MIDGET STATUS " future Super power wanna bees like India.
Lets see. The same argument is used about 'giving Kashmir to Pakistan!' lol Threatening with big words of an imaginary monster, "Give us or you will fail!!!"

Proxy war: Pakistan rejects US allegations against ISI
Published: September 22, 2011
ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office (FO) spokesperson Tehmina Janjua on Thursday rejected US allegations that the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) is using a Pakistan-based militant network for a proxy war in Afghanistan.
Speaking during the Foreign Office briefing in Islamabad, Janjua said Pakistan had no cooperation with the Haqqani network and was not fighting any war through the Haqqanis in Afghanistan.
The spokesperson also pointed out cross-border attacks from Afghanistan and said that the issue had been raised with the United States.
Janjua said Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani will be visiting Afghanistan and will offer condolences over the death Burhanuddin Rabbani.
Earlier, US officials had claimed that there was mounting evidence that the ISI had been encouraging the Haqqani network to attack targets in Afghanistan.
The US ambassador to Pakistan also blamed the Haqqani network for the Kabul siege that left 14 people dead, and claimed that there was evidence linking the group to the Pakistani government.
Proxy war: Pakistan rejects US allegations against ISI – The Express Tribune

I presume that Pasha is here to examine for himself what evidence the U.S. has of direct Pakistani support of terror attacks against U.S. targets, as alleged in yesterday's news reports. To better track down and eliminate the sources of such information, perhaps.

you are on troll mission too....
dear , haqqani knife in on your throat now first save yourself then come to us and advice us what we do ok..........haqqani became a nightmare for you people.....haqqaniphobia is a very dangerous disease.
ISI is not for protection of Americans interests you should keep it in your mind
we will do what is in our interests and we dont need your aid you should cut off of our aid now oh but you dont its sad , by the way why you threaten us to stop the aid but you dont ? what is your sooper dooper logic behind this?

no..knife is on your throat.....if not ready to take action then let americans to do so.
let them to do drone strikes.your military wont have answer at that time,they will put civilian govt in front to face the people while enjoying at the back side.This is wat they have done till now.

i dont even know why pak govt comments any more about the crap that comes out of america. Everyone by now knows simply americans are liars.

Last time i checked, your Govt was a democratically elected govt. so that is a govt of hte majority in pakistan. and also, i thought all the pakistanis worshipped their generals who are the de facto power centers....

and yet You live in the UK which is a close ally of the US and is in step with the US on pretty much everything......talk about being a hypocrite! If you feel so strongly for Pakistan, why not star by going back to your country and trying to make a differnece!
i think its none of your business where he lives or not this thread is not about personal attacks.....
about hypocrite ....... i want to remind you that USA made talibans , USA support illegal state of Israel and UK supported , USA attack on Iraq for oil and there no WMDs and UK was with him, USA and NATO attacked libya , USA and europr help Terrorist organizations like JAndullah against Iran ,
USA used Atomic bomb against Japan..... so a terrorist want us to help to take action against Haqqani and they themselves are negotiating with Talibans .....wow nice what a double standard

no..knife is on your throat.....if not ready to take action then let americans to do so.
let them to do drone strikes.your military wont have answer at that time,they will put civilian govt in front to face the people while enjoying at the back side.This is wat they have done till now.
by the way whose knife in our throat ??? we have lot of knives for you too
why we let americans do action ? its our decision when ,why and how we take action and against who...its us who will decide not USA and other countries

by the way whose knife in our throat ??? we have lot of knives for you too
why we let americans do action ? its our decision when ,why and how we take action and against who...its us who will decide not USA and other countries

:what::what::what::D

for rest of post,wait for few months and do frustrate yanks more then c.if its not your decision then why u chase flights to usa??:lol:
if civilian govt is corrupt then why pasha went to usa??:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom