What's new

US, Pakistan believe ‘big visit’ will remove misunderstandings

Now I know why US is suddenly getting soo much interested in Pakistan and trying to make good relations...

0EEC11D0-7F08-422B-90F3-EAC2225EB79B.png
DB9EB209-DA1D-4ED8-B04F-CF32360039D3.jpeg

it will be big mistake keep them away . i wish we have minimum relations with USA .

no need bla bla do more aid and drones . we have gain back freedom after long time

Is the biggest triple faced b*astard and the has blood of million Muslims on his hands.
And Trump hasnt? Lets not be so sentimental about it. With Trump moving embassy to Jerusalem, legitimizing illegal occupation on Golan Heights. Pakistan needs to focus on its own interests like everybody else.

Fuk Usa
Unless u have $$$ for Pakistan.
After that
Again fuk u hahahahah
Like u do with other countires.

Never. Not until Israel is a nation
That is how the world works, fck u unless u have $.

And Trump hasnt?
No. How many Muslims have been genocided under his orders? I am not being sentimental but I am being factual. Tabulate how many Muslims have been murdered under orders or policies initiated by Trump administration? The reality is Trump is the best thing for Pakistan that we could have ever hope for. It is Trump that wants to pull out of Afghanistan and has sought Pakistan's help, in doing so giving Ganghoo India labour pains that you can hear all the way in Islamabad. The possibility of seeing pro India NUG in Kabul being overthrown is tantalizing with Taliban biting at the gates.

Putin ~ take the time to find out what he did to Chechynia??? Or Grozny???

Trump moving embassy to Jerusalem
That is going to constipate 99% of 200 million Pakistani's now? Who gives a flying fcuk.

illegal occupation on Golan Heights
Sorry I don't like sucking Assad's d*ck. Syrians are pro India. When they start openly crying about Indian occupation of our Kashmiri brothers just across the LOC send me a reminder. Until then my tears are occupied Kashmir and half million Ganghoo's that rape, kill our brothers/sisters and shoot across the LOC into Pakistan..

In my opinion, Imran should keep a distance and he is doing it right by keeping away and not dying to visit Washington like his predecessors.

Let there be interactions between governments but not at top level. Top level meeting will achieve nothing, it will be for optics.

Lets keep a good working relationship with America without getting emotional about it.

Personally, I dont like a pompous man like Trump. I would not like shake hands with him.

There is no need to meet this Orange face Bafoon. Efforts should rather be made for a meeting between IK and Putin.
Khan sb would be well advised to stop looking at US.

There are baboos and influential in power corridors who might still push Imran on a path which achieve us nothing. Make the relationships in neighborhood stronger like the one with Russia.

At the time India breached Pakistan airspace, USA issued a statement that India has the right to defend itself. This shows American tilt is toward India. USA ahould have shown neutrality in order to be credible. It keeps talking India's language and pushed Pakistan to crackdown on non-existent JeM. There should be no high level visit keeping this bias in mind. We will be told to 'do more' which we have already done enough of. On a top level visit, such exhortation will be very embarrassing.

Saudis diplomacy is adding pressure on west to re-connect with Pakistan.

Saudis diplomacy is adding pressure on west to re-connect with Pakistan.

Saudi influence the west is at all time lows that I can remember. Peace in Afghanistan + the current crisis is making the west reengage Pakistan. A one sided approach has only emboldened Indian yet Pakistan did not back down. A nuclear exchange was a closer than expected and that has scared some folks.

If the oil find is correct of the coast of Pakistan then you will see US and Europeans change their attitude but i feel that we will be better off with the chinese. Additionally i believe that CPEC and oil will invide greater investment from China and further cooperation in fields of infrastuture and engineerinv

Like always they will use us for their goals and take our resources. Which they will appreciate in hush hush diplomatic channels. And Pakistani news channels will make a big deal out of it.

But in the rest of tbe world they will use the jew media to go around defaming Pakistan at the top of their voices.

We should be very very very very very careful of USA
I dont think so. Things are changing in Pakistan IK is not a woos like NS or zardari.
The feb incident with india gave a clear message to the world

Back
Top Bottom