What's new

US offers top of the shelf weapon systems to India

Give proof ??for what??we have all the proof of the crime which has been comitted in indiaall details and also a living pig terrorist.Now if some moron asks to give proofs of the crimes comitted in your country then y should i be asked the proof u find proof of how the so called non state actors conspire who all are behind it??and if u cant then dismiss ur incompetent police and investigavite agencies and outsource the work,if not us atleast to bangladesh police or nepal police.Shame on u..

Not force??Give this dhamki to ur deciples and Tamed dogs the Taliban and LET who are turning against u.

oh is it??our fault..so it is the legitimate right of pakistan to train terrorist and send them on bloody jihad missions all over india and we are born to just stay mute and defend ourselfs ..if so then we all nations branding pakistan a terrorist nation are very sorry..

some lines ago in this post u were saying "give PROOF" .now i ask u do u have proof for this??TTP a pakistani cultural group struggling in pakistan,and as u said our guys supply ammunations and money to them in NWPF,so bothe the criminal and the crime going on in pakistan .So do u have proof for that??If not out source ur investigative agencies works to atleast Nepal police..
Just one question......

Are you talking about the terrorist who said "Baghwan mughey kabhi maaf nahi karey ga."

Just one question......

Are you talking about the terrorist who said "Baghwan mughey kabhi maaf nahi karey ga."

Yes the same terrorist who said bhagwaan mujhey maaf nahi karegaa..
the same terrorist who has a saffron band tied to his hand..

but u know what he/u /zaid hamid can try his/ur best to prove his hindu identity ??but alas his original identity is the a 3 inch stripped off muscle hanging and yawning for virgins in jannat.

so next tym bfore giving the ""cold facts/hard fact/exposing mumbai drama"" kinda stuff get ur mind treated..

diplomacy is crying and beating to death the mumbai attacks. labeling the attacks 26/11 to be synonymous with 9/11.

Constantly bringing up the 26/11 to get sympathy from the world. Constantly crying and whining about everything. That is diplomacy for sure. :cheers:

If you say so then America is the biggest country which cries over Iran North Korea and 9/11 all the time at every possible stage they get. Dude this is called diplomacy....

America is ready to sale weapon to India to contain China and help Pakistan to contain India as simple as that. America wants unipolar world where America is most powerful. They see India is becoming another China or Russia. They are not happy with that, so their long term vision is to create India same as UK, France or Australia.

Indian ocean is very strategic location and too expensive to maintain for American and European. They are finding India as an alternative who will make sure Indian ocean is safe for them and say what for this they are ready to pay $$$$ and buy weapons.

This is why i always suggested India should take high tech defense equipment from Europe. We have technology as good as America has.

If you say so then America is the biggest country which cries over Iran North Korea and 9/11 all the time at every possible stage they get. Dude this is called diplomacy....

America is ready to sale weapon to India to contain China and help Pakistan to contain India as simple as that. America wants unipolar world where America is most powerful. They see India is becoming another China or Russia. They are not happy with that, so their long term vision is to create India same as UK, France or Australia.

Indian ocean is very strategic location and too expensive to maintain for American and European. They are finding India as an alternative who will make sure Indian ocean is safe for them and say what for this they are ready to pay $$$$ and buy weapons.

This is why i always suggested India should take high tech defense equipment from Europe. We have technology as good as America has.

well the world is not unipolar now. now with russia,china is coming.for how much time u.s will keep it unipolar.u.s want india to contain china(here india will favor),but u.s side by side will favor pak to contain india(this india will not tolerate).this is one step forward and one step back policy.how a nation can tolerate that his friend is helping his enemy in containing himself.there are some problems in the afgh-pak region due to which u.s cant leave pak free,u.s will have to give them something also.

India is buying equipment from all over the world. We're buying stuff from Germany, France, US and collaborating with our long term partner Russia. Europe is not a one-stop solution to everything. Yes, we are skeptical of US too, but the very fact that they are offering their best to us gives us confidence that our newfound trust would not be broken easily.

US might want to limit India's growth like you mentioned, whether it will succeed is another matter altogether. When a billion people wake up, its hard to control the march.

well the world is not unipolar now. now with russia,china is coming.for how much time u.s will keep it unipolar.u.s want india to contain china(here india will favor),but u.s side by side will favor pak to contain india(this india will not tolerate).this is one step forward and one step back policy.how a nation can tolerate that his friend is helping his enemy in containing himself.there are some problems in the afgh-pak region due to which u.s cant leave pak free,u.s will have to give them something also.

US is not seeking to dominate other countries. Sometimes, US would have policies that appear to be dominating but this is more of a abnomaly that standard. We just want to free use of sea way and ensure that there are no conflicts as best as we can. Also, US is not seeking to contain China through India or contain India through Pakistan. We just want to be friends with every country. How can we contain China if we are doing all these trade with them and they help us with national debt. And the military supplies to Pakistan are to help them fight the Taliban, not to help Pakistan contain India. Also, US is developing great trading relationship with India, including selling top of the line weapons. US would start to sell weapons to China once China turn away from communist dictatorship and embrace democracy. So China, India and Pakistan are good friends of US. They may not be allies but good friends.

India is buying equipment from all over the world. We're buying stuff from Germany, France, US and collaborating with our long term partner Russia. Europe is not a one-stop solution to everything. Yes, we are skeptical of US too, but the very fact that they are offering their best to us gives us confidence that our newfound trust would not be broken easily.

US might want to limit India's growth like you mentioned, whether it will succeed is another matter altogether. When a billion people wake up, its hard to control the march.

Its obvious that US has more superior weaponry as compare to Europe or Russia. So I hope that Indian government make wise choices and purchase the best weapon with their hard earn money.

faithfulguy talking about lunacy is like a pot calling the kettle black.

You are also good at attacking the posters without discussing the actual topic. Why not discuss the topic for once and cease all the personal assaults.

You are also good at attacking the posters without discussing the actual topic. Why not discuss the topic for once and cease all the personal assaults.

don't worry about him. he is not even chinese, he just has the flag in his profile for flaming purposes.

just like the above one who is not a taiwanese,a chinese in disguise for trolling purpose

Trust me, I'm Taiwanese as Taiwanese can be. Just because I do not worship India doesn't make me not a Taiwanese. BTW, Taiwanese is a type of Chinese. Finally, I'm a Taiwanese American who is pro democracy and pro America.

Trust me, I'm Taiwanese as Taiwanese can be. Just because I do not worship India doesn't make me not a Taiwanese. BTW, Taiwanese is a type of Chinese. Finally, I'm a Taiwanese American who is pro democracy and pro America.

hahahahaha

who asked u to worship India,but ur worship of China show something else,after all dont live in a delusion that the Indians on the forum have never met any real Taiwanese

Back
Top Bottom