What's new

US offers India the Aegis Combat System, the world’s most advanced shipboard weapons

Be practical man. Today's parameters for a superpower are different. Can anyone fight and defeat US in a head on war? Can anyone have the guts to try it out? NO. Can anyone match their wealth? NO. Can anyone match their lifestyle as a country? NO. So they are a superpower.

Superpower doesn't mean that it keeps attacking everyone everytime for nothing. The Talibans are being tough because they dont' come out and fight in the open and attack on semi-abandoned posts killing 10 times less soldiers in quantity than theirs. So now USA is using drones as a counter-guerilla measure which is being effective in taking 'em out.

You know its the same thing with us and Maoists. Maoists are just ill-equipped losers while our Army is so strong compared to them. Why do innocent Indians continue to die at the hands of these soulless animals? Give IAF and/or IA a full free-for-all hand and Maoists and their forest covers won't last more than a month.

If Taliban has infested to such a degree that the entire country is pro-Taliban, then USA has no reason to lose with their massive bombers flattening the country. But they've to worry about the commoners who're themselves in big trouble because of Taliban, which these loser terrorists use to their advantage.

This century has a different meaning of superpower and by the time China completely becomes one, it will be another different world.

North Korean leaders sit in lap of luxury while their population starves to death. Their leaders have money and secure backups incase they're attacked. What to the common N.Korean people have? NOTHING! They either obey their leader and fight and die at the hands of a retaliatory foreign force or they get executed for "treason" by their leaders. Either ways they die. So pressing the button for nukes is easy for NK to strike Hawaii. But the response would be faced by N Korean common people who'd be suffering somethign worse than death. That's why US doesn't go gung ho on them. Another reason is NK holding SK and Japan for ransom. If NK nukes off South, imagine. S.K has nothing to counter-hit their northern neighbour.

agree with you although half of the world don't like america but they will do anything to get green card coz they dream for it. this the hegemony of US which even USSR not had at it's prime. Every social scientist calculate cultural laps by US standers.

loo bhai now its India turn to become al-Qa'ida friend and funder and same story with Pakistan america first gives
money and equipment and demand blood shed don't trust them pigs Russia is better

loo bhai now its India turn to become al-Qa'ida friend and funder and same story with Pakistan america first gives
money and equipment and demand blood shed don't trust them pigs Russia is better

What about French!!:woot:woot: woot: woot: woot:

Though your facts are bitter they are still true..So i completely agree with your opinion...Its exactly my point when i discuss with my friends that if this style continues then India may soon face a revolution...

Back
Top Bottom