What's new

Featured US offers 'alternatives' to lift S-400 sanctions on Turkey

Lmao Biden bringing up the Armenian Genocide huh , for a nation who wiped out Native Americans saying shit like that.

The U.S is acting like a little bitch over a S-400 ? I thought the U.S has a superior modern military

You know growing up in America they basically teach kids that americans ate with natives at thanksgiving and married pocahontas

and that the north freed the slaves and thus is redeemes

Trade and commerce to start with.
Yeah but trade and commerce of what? what kind of trade volume are we looking at?

Afghan infrastructure is in a terrible condition. there has to be a lot of investment.

honestly this problem is so easy to solve, but people on both sides need to be flexible. Turkey should mothball the s-400 and put it in storage. then the US can provide a NATO alternative via the Patriot Missile system and help turkey develop its air defense which would be able to be integrated into the layered NATO air defense.

Why does Turkey need an air defense system for a country under NATO umbrella ?

Yeah but trade and commerce of what? what kind of trade volume are we looking at?

Afghan infrastructure is in a terrible condition. there has to be a lot of investment.
Brother,
Most of the things are a hush hush at the moment so can not disclose much. The things that are in public so far are trade to CAR and Russia via Afghanistan and Oil pipeline. Estimated trade volume is 10-15 billion in 2-3 years with Afghanistan alone.

Investment plan has already been finalized only waiting for US and NATO forces to leave. Turkey would like to operate Kabul Airport something the NATO members want for the protection of their Embassies. Like stated earlier Taliban do not want any NATO member on Afghan soil hence the only option Turkey might have is to leave and then return with an agreement with the Taliban.

The current Government would not hold the capital for very long hence the protection of Diplomats is of paramount concern. However the Afghan Government is forcing USA and other partners to maintain their embassies so that they have a pretext to attack Taliban fighters if they try to take control of Kabul.

You know growing up in America they basically teach kids that americans ate with natives at thanksgiving and married pocahontas

and that the north freed the slaves and thus is redeemes

FR LMAO, but as I got older I began to see that the Americans were brutal as f*ck

Taliban do not want any NATO member on Afghan soil hence the only option Turkey might have is to leave and then return with an agreement with the Taliban.
This is funny. If Turkey chooses not to leave Afghanistan, there's very little Taliban can do about it. As we saw what happened in Libya. But I don't see expensive infrastructure projects such as oil pipelines very feasible due to the mountainous nature of this country and security risks associated with it.

In my opinion we should stick to mining rare earth minerals between Kabul and Kandahar regions where Turkish military could much more easily maintain order.

As for Satan, the USA has an especial day called Halloween to welcome him at every home...

As for the left-leaning Jewish folks, they believe Satan had an illicit relationship with Eve, and they are the descendants of that, not Adam....

As confessed by the US celebrities they all worship Satan...

Be my guest and try to form a political party to support terrorists in the USA!!! As for Turkey, PKK/YPD/YPG/FETO etc. terrorists have a political party with a 10% support! And, they are in an alliance with the Kemalist main opposition parties (CHP, IP etc.) and ex generals...

Halloween and Satan ...
maybe the origins ... but these days it is all about candy and kids

Why does Turkey need an air defense system for a country under NATO umbrella ?

Thats a silly question. its like saying why does a country need an army if it has allies. you buy an air defense system so that you have self reliance capabilities.

I still don't understand why the US is so afraid of Turkey's S400. Logically, the people to be afraid of are the Russians.

This is funny. If Turkey chooses not to leave Afghanistan, there's very little Taliban can do about it. As we saw what happened in Libya. But I don't see expensive infrastructure projects such as oil pipelines very feasible due to the mountainous nature of this country and security risks associated with it.

In my opinion we should stick to mining rare earth minerals between Kabul and Kandahar regions where Turkish military could much more easily maintain order.

Yeah that is awesome. Send more Turkish troops, taliban cant do anything to the invicible Turk soldiers . :sniper:

Yeah that is awesome. Send more Turkish troops, taliban cant do anything to the invicible Turk soldiers . :sniper:
it has nothing to do with "invincible Turk soldiers" it's the way that Turkish army operates, if you look at the operations in Syria, Iraq and Libya and how the casualities were kept to a minimum... you will understand.

If we use the same tactics, stick to strategically important objectives, and do not overextend...
There isn't much that they could do.

Of course like in Iraq, Syria and Lİbya, you need some local allies. Afghan government in Kabul is probably too weak and corrupt to be of much use. Pakistan's support would be needed. I'm assuming that we have that.

Curious do you seriously think that Taliban is stronger than Turkey's other adversaries such as:

• PKK
  • ISIS
  • YPG
  • SAA
  • LNA

Last edited:
As for Satan, the USA has an especial day called Halloween to welcome him at every home...

Yes, and he sits at the dinner table next to Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

:rolleyes1:

BTW Not sure how remembering the dead equates to Satan.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom