What's new

Featured US offers 'alternatives' to lift S-400 sanctions on Turkey

Try sitting with Chinese nationalists and hear what they about India, they don't even consider them human.

You simply haven't come across large numbers of nationalist Chinese, hence you're surprised at their views. Try the Chinese language forums, they are far more stern.

I was once invited to a business lunch in London by a group of Chinese business men all in their late 40's or early 50's. One of them asked for my opinion on political ideology since I had lived under both a democratic and autocratic system. Americans generally steer clear from discussing politics and religion at work and I did just that by deflecting the question gracefully . My refusal to discuss the topic spurred one of them a Chinese attaché to expound the virtues of the single party Chinese system with so much passion and vigour. I was shocked, the rest of his compatriots were trying unsuccessfully to calm him down. May be it was the wine, may be the guy really believed in every word of his passionate outburst. But yeah I know about Chinese ultranationalism.

I understand why Chinese members becomes annoyed when Indian's foolishly claim India will surpass China in <<insert competitive domain here>>. I get that - beyond that I don't really think the Chinese care much about India.

I was once invited to a business lunch in London by a group of Chinese business men all in their late 40's or early 50's. One of them asked for my opinion on political ideology since I had lived under both a democratic and autocratic system. Americans generally steer clear from discussing politics and religion at work and I did just that by deflecting the question gracefully . My refusal to discuss the topic spurred one of them a Chinese attaché to expound the virtues of the single party Chinese system with so much passion and vigour. I was shocked, the rest of his compatriots were trying unsuccessfully to calm him down. May be it was the wine, may be the guy really believed in every word of his passionate outburst. But yeah I know about Chinese ultranationalism.

I understand why Chinese members becomes annoyed when Indian's foolishly claim India will surpass China in <<insert competitive domain here>>. I get that - beyond that I don't really think the Chinese care much about India.

India is nothing but a pebble compare to China , India could have been something bigger but chose not to.

There isn't a single Pakistani on here pretending to be Chinese, that's just cuckness to another level. You simply haven't come across large numbers of nationalist Chinese, hence you're surprised at their views. Try the Chinese language forums, they are far more stern. By the way I know half a dozen on here in real life. I can tell you they would make the worst Pakistanis ever lol.

I know for a fact that our five, yes it's five, bonafide proper Americans would be upset you calling them Indians or Pakistanis. That's not to say this part of your post is not without merit, as we do have several Indians who display US only flags. The Pakistanis will display a Pakistani flag alongside the US one.

This American fool lives in his little bubble. First he got his rear kicked in Afghanistan and today his country is literally shopping for military bases in the entire region. The CIA chief has no courage to announce his visit to Pakistan. They want a secret deal behind closed doors. The typical American way of deceit. It is too shameful for these Americans to own up. When you confront these rednecks with such facts they implode and resort to conspiracy theories.

Everywhere you look the Americans are literally in shambles. With the Turks it is absolutely no different. They are literally begging the Turks to ditch the Russian S-400. That is absolutely no secret. The Americans are sore losers. They cannot accept defeat with grace.

The Americans are the pinnacle of hypocrisy. These greedy fvcks want the whole pie and they want it through brute force. I am glad the world has finally woken up. Not a single country that papa America takes aim at is willing to give an inch. The Yanks are a declining power. Defeated in almost every war by lesser adversaries.

The best thing would be for regional nations such as Pakistan, China, Russia, Iran and Turkey to cooperate. Cooperate on all levels from economy to trade and defence. That would be a good middle finger to Yankee doodle and his cronies.

Last edited:
Biden can see an alleged 'genocide' a hundred years earlier but cant see dehumanization of Palestinians and occupation of their land just last month.

If Turkey wanted to be back in the fold of the Americans and now seemingly doing everything to get back, why it selected S-400?

Biden can see an alleged 'genocide' a hundred years earlier but cant see dehumanization of Palestinians and occupation of their land just last month.

If Turkey wanted to be back in the fold of the Americans and now seemingly doing everything to get back, why it selected S-400?

The Yanks are butthurt. Unable to accept how Turkey gave the F-35 a middle finger and instead opted for S-400. The American pride has been obliterated.

My whole life was spent dealing with this scum.
in that case you'd be relieved to know that this mr. hikmet is no Turk (just some sub-continental dreamer obsessed with Usmani khilafat). try talking to him in Turkish and see him make a mess of it.

by the way not too long ago he was caught using more than one PDF account

Last edited:
Stop licking American boots. Papa America got defeated resoundingly. It is not hikmat who convinced Turkish government to aqcuire S-400 and ditch the F-35.

Let's talk substance instead of talking nonsene. It is a fact that Turkey ditched the F-35 in favor of S-400. Prove me wrong it and I will eat my words.
here comes a multi-ID rat to the aid of another of his ilk.

one multi-ID rat to the aid of another of his ilk.

Always better than a US/Western bootlicker like yourself. Look at you doing the bidding of your white masters.

Get over it fool. You got no arguments. Turkey chose S-400. Your American daddy is crying. We can see it LOL Nothing that you say or do will change that fact. Now stop derailing the topic little troll.

Also tell your papa to stop begging for military bases. They lost the war in Afghanistan.

Always better than a US/Western bootlicker like yourself. Look at you doing the bidding of your white masters.

Get over it fool. You got no arguments. Turkey chose S-400. Nothing you can say or do will change that fact.
mebbe they'd allow me another account too so that I also can debate/back myself, give myself likes etc. what say you Brother Foxtrot Alpha?

mebbe they'd allow me another account too so that I also can debate/back myself, give myself likes etc. what say you Brother Foxtrot Alpha

Perhaps you need to stop licking US boots. You look pathetic. Now stop tagging mods to beg for attention. Always begging mods for attention.

You got no arguments in this topic. Turkey went for S-400 and that is the end of story. Stop begging on behalf of papa America. Turkey won't change its decision.

There are negotiations going on btw Turkey and US + US and Pakistan

What US wants from Turkey?
Tackle Afghan Govt, Afghan Airports and other US infrastructure in Afghanistan after withdrawal.

What US wants from Pakistan?
Handle Afghan Taliban and other stakeholders, Allow US ALOC/GLOC, support to handle some bases in Afg hanistan and Pakistan for running CIA operations (actually against Pakistan and China so we're not fk**** idiot) name a few.

The reason behind this is very simple, straight, and logical. Afghanistan is a Muslim Majority country and Americans knw really well that the majority population won't fight, resist if something handover to other "Muslim" majority country for example Turkey and Pakistan. In this course, US has to offer something to Turkey and Pakistan and that's what Americans are doing.,,
Being a Devil's advocate...If Turkey accepts US demands and takes control of all or most of the Afghan Air Bases they would need Pakistan's support at levels never seen before. The mess USA has created in Afghanistan is not since 9/11 but since the Soviet War. USA has learnt nothing from history...The rise of Taliban was after the Red Army had left. The Taliban fought a civil war and came out victorious only to become terrorists in the eyes of USA who surprisingly thought that Afghanistan was ripe and up for the taking. Once they are victorious within a few years US forces would have a foot hole West of China and South of Russia. They expected Afghans would accept their liberator's and the democracy as some divine omen similar to what they had seen in JAPAN after the second world war was over. Till this day the Japanese are unable to enforce any law of their on the areas occupied by the US forces.

Afghanistan and the Talibans were not living in a fools paradise like the Americans. So the withdrawal of the US forces after 20 years came as a surprise and the entire campaign became a humiliating defeat. As US was never intending to leave they had invested only in those things that would benefit them i.e military installations and diplomatic mission. This is not what invaders do once they had won...They would invest in development and normalizing relation with locals in yester years. Unfortunately USA the worlds only super power wanted to rewrite history without normalizing relation with the locals.

USA is leaving a war torn Afghanistan in the hands of a leader who has no control and no proper military on the brink of an other civil war.

Afghan would not like any one other then them in full control however they would like if Pakistan and Turkey develop infrastructure an train workforce so that Afghanistan become a economical power house. Unfortunately who is going to invest is the problem. Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran, Pakistan, Central Asian Republics, Russia and China are the ones who need to find all the solutions for Afghan investment and development work needs to be visible but this would not be possible till all foreign forces leave Afghanistan first.

Turkey is present under NATO flag so they must leave and wait for the Afghan rulers to call them back only as Turkey under a bilateral or multilateral agreement.

Technically there is nothing much that can be of value in the forth coming visit of US President to Turkey.

Being a Devil's advocate...If Turkey accepts US demands and takes control of all or most of the Afghan Air Bases they would need Pakistan's support at levels never seen before.
What would Pakistan's goals be in supporting Turkey with such an operation?

Other than security of course.

It's parasitical behavior.

They hate America, they want sharia for their own country but they still want to live in America for better living standards. Absolutely no honor or dignity...

If you tell them "X western country did this in their education system and it seems to have worked well, maybe we should adopt the same policy" They would call you a traitor, a western puppet, an American admirer, you name it. They flee to a western country in the first opportunity they get.

My whole life was spent dealing with this scum.

Look at the reasoning of these people. They would gladly sell their own nation for nickles and dimes.

According to your logic even Westerners who oppose warmongering by their own nations and governments are traitors LOL You make zero sense. Opposing US warmongering whilst living in Western nations isn't a crime. The US is not a Saint. It has committed war crimes and is guilty of so many other things. Calling them out is only logical.

What would Pakistan's goals be in supporting Turkey with such an operation?

Other than security of course.

you mean Turkey takes care of the airport and Pakistan takes care of Turkey. That is a possibility if Turkey is Turkey and not a part of Nato. In Afghanistan , Turkish forces are foreign forces and part of Nato. Taliban have already issued a statement for them to leave with intentions of good relations in the future once they are in Power. Im eagerly waiting for a response from Turkey. for now im gonna go have Iskender kebab with Turkish tea.

Back
Top Bottom