What's new

Featured US offers 'alternatives' to lift S-400 sanctions on Turkey

it has nothing to do with "invincible Turk soldiers" it's the way that Turkish army operates, if you look at the operations in Syria, Iraq and Libya and how the casualities were kept to a minimum... you will understand.

If we use the same tactics, stick to strategically important objectives, and do not overextend...
There isn't much that they could do.

Of course like in Iraq, Syria and Lİbya, you need some local allies. Afghan government in Kabul is probably too weak and corrupt to be of much use. Pakistan's support would be needed. I'm assuming that we have that.

Curious do you seriously think that Taliban is stronger than Turkey's other adversaries such as:

• PKK
  • ISIS
  • YPG
  • SAA
  • LNA

We did not support USA , what makes u think we will support Turkey ? Do you know how many players are there in afghanistan ? Nobody wants foreign troops in your backyard. You have our support if Turkey sovereignty gets in danger, . Taliban are not isis , pkk, afghanistan is their land they know how to deal with foreign troops. But yeah its awesome id like to see Turk soldiers in Aghanistan lol

We did not support USA , what makes u think we will support Turkey ?
Because the Afghan government will crumble within weeks and nobody will be able to maintain order?

Because Turkey is Pakistan's strongest fucking ally? And if Turkey has a strong presence in the region, it's a good thing for Pakistan? I think I'm talking to a taliban wannabe here.

Anyway recent developments showed that Turkey doesn't really want to stay in Afghanistan. So it's a moot discussion.

Because the Afghan government will crumble within weeks and nobody will be able to maintain order?

Because Turkey is Pakistan's strongest fucking ally? And if Turkey has a strong presence in the region, it's a good thing for Pakistan? I think I'm talking to a taliban wannabe here.

Anyway recent developments showed that Turkey doesn't really want to stay in Afghanistan. So it's a moot discussion.

No im not wanna be Taliban . And all the players in Afghanistan do want Taliban in power. It is not the same Taliban that was during the soviet times. Consider them refined Taliban that is ready to work with the world and once in power they will maintain the order in no time. Secondly, yes, because Turkey is Pakistan's strong fuking ally that is why it wants Turkey to be safe. I want Turkey to be fuking safe, i need to get my hair transplant done there.

Turkey already has problems to worry about, Turkey is on war with PKK that spread across Iraq and syria. You have a refugee crisis on ur door. On the other side u have Ukraine issue. Then comes the mediterranean issue with Greeks who are an ally of french supported by the arabs. Like common why to drag Turkey into afghanistan and bleed more.

No im not wanna be Taliban . And all the players in Afghanistan do want Taliban in power. It is not the same Taliban that was during the soviet times. Consider them refined Taliban that is ready to work with the world and once in power they will maintain the order in no time. Secondly, yes, because Turkey is Pakistan's strong fuking ally that is why it wants Turkey to be safe. I want Turkey to be fuking safe, i need to get my hair transplant done there.

Turkey already has problems to worry about, Turkey is on war with PKK that spread across Iraq and syria. You have a refugee crisis on ur door. On the other side u have Ukraine issue. Then comes the mediterranean issue with Greeks who are an ally of french supported by the arabs. Like common why to drag Turkey into afghanistan and bleed more.
You really have lots of sympathy for the Taliban and you put them at a really high place. I don't see how this is justified. And to be honest you can love them or hate them, I don't really care.

What people are failing to see is how efficient Turkish army has become at assymetrical warfare. Leaders of PKK are being hunted down in Iraq as we speak. SAA got so badly smashed by the Turkish Armed Forces that they still haven't recovered, Libya, same story. Our weapons and tactics got employed against Armenia last year and everyone can see how it turned out. Armenians aren't laughing anymore. Trust me your taliban friends are not going to be laughing either.

Only thing that's necessary is a common goal with the local state actors, most notably Pakistan.
Turkey (Dictator Erdogan I mean) wants to stay for different reasons, he's a power/expansionist hungry wannabe Ottoman. We've seen him exploit situations to send in people to Iraq, Libya and Syria.

Just a little cockroach following into warzones where America removes regimes. In due time, Turkey will be Arabized.
You have a big mouth. But it's only good for licking American boots. Come back when you have an independent country.

One think I don't understand: Why haven't the Americans offered Patriot to the Turks since the late '90s? Were the Turks not interested? Did the Americans fear technology would end up in Russian hands? Did they block the sales for some reason?

you know these vermin's don't have the courage to say those things in the real world. Online, in the relative anonymity of the internet they turn into lions. Little do they realise there is no anonymity on the internet.

You can't trust the flags people fly, I know half the Chinese on PDF are actually Pakistanis and many Americans are Indians or Pakistani. Pretty much par for the course around here..
People on this forum have some sort of relationship with Pakistan, blood, nostalgia etc, there is no denying to that, they may or may not want to delve in to details of it. Rest is pure conspiracy on your part.

Lmao Biden bringing up the Armenian Genocide huh , for a nation who wiped out Native Americans saying shit like that.

The U.S is acting like a little bitch over a S-400 ? I thought the U.S has a superior modern military

They don't know their history or they ignore it to declare yet another war so that their biggest export i.e. defense industry keeps rolling

They don't know their history or they ignore it to declare yet another war so that their biggest export i.e. defense industry keeps rolling
Look it's also to send a message,you know. During the Cold War and the early 2000s,they could keep Turkey in line and considered them a dependable ally. Now with Erdogan and his bad boy attitude,they see Turkey as an unreliable ally,more and more often wondering if they are actually allies. They can't control Erdogan and they are angry about his meddling in the Middle-East and Mediterranean and his threats to Israel. And of course his "friendship" with Russia...

Back in the old days,Bush or Clinton would send a message and say "Enough is enough.Stop." and they would stop. Now the Americans send a message and Erdy is like "Hayir! Siktir git! Eat baklavaninininin! I will do what I want!" and they go like "aww this kid...what will I ever do with him?" 😂

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom