What's new

US nears $100 billion arms deal for Saudi Arabia

76505880100379640360no.jpg

Dumb and Dumber.

@MastanKhan ....Can you guess what Saudis are up to? :)

So, Pakistan not only joining the alliance but also taking leadership of it may prove good decision in near future....:agree:

Hi,

Saudis are taking care of the business that should have been taken care by pak military if they had sent 150k troops some 2 years ago to the GCC.

So---just imagine the loss Gen Raheel incured on pakistan---. That alliance in itself could have been worth 100 to 200 billion dollars for a 5 - 8 years period---.

This is a slap on the face of pak military decision makers.

What are you talking about ? This $100 billion is just for saudi arabia for the next 10 years
Nope, if we go by the article, the next ten years might see a $300 billion deal, the $100 billion is to be finalised at the Trump's visit to KSA.. I can believe it if there will be a significant amount of ToT involved in it..

What I said in my previous post was reported in an article just prior to this one, so which one to believe is a question of time..

If it is really a $100 billion deal, it will comprise, THAAD, Arley Burke frigates with AEGIS and SM family of missiles up to the SM-6, a thousand or more Newest Abram MBTs, new Apaches, new blackhawks more Patriot air defence batteries a C5i and much much more including some F-35s..And we are still quite far from the $100 billion figure.. so go figure what it will consist of.. we will have a glimpse in a week or so..

Last edited:
KSA will rescue American Economy , 100Billion $ just for defense equipment is huge .. but it would be better if KSA asked for something with ToT or at least some technology to be shifted to Kingdom .

Why do you want to stop arms sales to saudi arabia ??? You'r country is 1000x times worster it is in the so called axes of evils and is in possesion of nuclear weapons meanwhile everyone in pakistan could be a terrorist !!! I mean think about this way saudi arabia is much civilized than pakistan, it could open itself for the world and already is open it needs only to shut down sharia law deports all of the subhumans from india pakistan somalia and other shitholes and it would be a paradise on earth !

My country is U.K you spastic muppet. Learn to speak English before you try to quote me. Most major terrorist groups in the world have similar religious beliefs to the Saudis who are still allowed to fund mosques and preachers in the U.K.

There is more civilization in my rotten yogurt than in Saudi. But why are you getting your nickers in a twist over my post? Are you really Austrian?

One thing to my KSA friends... If that 100Bil$ come with very limited ToT or none... Sorry but one sentence... you are doomed to fail in the future...

Anyway let's see...

KSA will rescue American Economy , 100Billion $ just for defense equipment is huge .. but it would be better if KSA asked for something with ToT or at least some technology to be shifted to Kingdom .
It goes without saying that there will be ToT involved as the Deputy crown Prince and defence minister have stated many times that any military deal will have ToT and localised production to create jobs in KSA..

Conversely, people judge the WEST way more harshly and overtly.

Because they have common sense.

Have you not seen what the West has been doing in the Middle East over the past few decades? They dropped more bombs on Iraq alone than in the entire European theater of WW2.

A million dead civilians in Iraq alone, over fake WMD. Now compare that to "rumors" that China has banned beards, which is completely false, just check any recent video taken in Xinjiang and count how many beards you see there.

As we speak, America is dropping a bomb on someone's head.

On topic: The KSA has the right to buy whatever they want with their money. If they are importing more now, that indicates they think that conflict is likely in the near future (after the Yemen situation is calmed down), and they are probably right. Better to be safe than sorry.

Nope, if we go by the article, the next ten years might see a $300 billion deal, the $100 billion is to be finalised at the Trump's visit to KSA.. I can believe it if there will be a significant amount of ToT involved in it..

What I said in my previous post was reported in an article just prior to this one, so which one to believe is a question of time..

If it is really a $100 billion deal, it will comprise, THAAD, Arley Burke frigates with AEGIS and SM family of missiles up to the SM-6, a thousand or more Newest Abram MBTs, new Apaches, new blackhawks more Patriot air defence batteries a C5i and much much more including some F-35s..And we are still quite far from the $100 billion figure.. so go figure what it will consist of.. we will have a glimpse in a week or so..
with 100Bil$ you get youserlf a full Navy/Land/Air last tech army for Hundreds of thousand of soldiers...

What a dumb??? These hardware has no use.

Hi,

Saudis are taking care of the business that should have been taken care by pak military if they had sent 150k troops some 2 years ago to the GCC.

So---just imagine the loss Gen Raheel incured on pakistan---. That alliance in itself could have been worth 100 to 200 billion dollars for a 5 - 8 years period---.

This is a slap on the face of pak military decision makers.
Wait, Saudies are unable to meet there current expences from income, not even able to paying saleries for months. Currently in process of selling there crown Saudi Amreco and do you expect they will pay 5-8 billion every year to there Mercenaries servent ?

Iranians suppose to get a SU-30 assembling plant right?

Back
Top Bottom