What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

As long as our land/sea ICBM bases remain untouchable
Of course they are untouchable; they are underground! But ordinary Chinese people are not!

to sacrifice those cities are inevitable for creating a MAD with USA.
And who is left to rebuild post-nuclear war China in which all the major cities like Beijing, Shangai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen are wiped off the map? The farmers that you despise so much?

What's so scary about the Chinese policy is that suppose you have 1 million foreign troops land in Shanghai, the Chinese leaders would drop nukes on Shanghai to wipe out those foreign invaders, along with 25 million Chinese citizens.

this so call Korean is just false flagger...most likely Vietnamese...I have observed him posts...he's more concern about Vietnam than Korea...I have bash several time Korea...he just ignore but came to Vietnamese issue....he was quite enthousiatic....LMAO

He has either got banned or got ignored by most of people, and no one takes him seriously no matter he is a Korean or a Viet.

Who dare to nuke China now???
The US does.

President Nixon threatened to nuke the Soviet Union when the Soviets informed Nixon of their plans to nuke China during the Sino-Soviet wars, so the Soviets called off the China nuke plan. The US did this for a hostile country with no formal diplomatic relations back then, you bet they will do it for countries to which they made a formal promise to do so.

This is what Chinese don't understand about the US; Chinese think the US leadership would be "calculating" and bail out of a promise if the situation warrants it, but the US has every intention to honor its promises.

Let me count my fingers now... well, None!!!
How did you lose your fingers? By accident while working at a sweatshop?

He has either got banned or got ignored by most of people, and no one takes him seriously no matter he is a Korean or a Viet.

His command of English tells me he is not a Vietnamese and the 2nd generation Viets in the US don't have any hard feeling toward China. You know he could be fathered and abandoned by a Chinese father and hence the animosities.

LOL I'm bad! I sound like a gossiping old lady.

The US does.

President Nixon threatened to nuke the Soviet Union when the Soviets informed Nixon of their plans to nuke China during the Sino-Soviet wars, so the Soviets called off the China nuke plan. The US did this for a hostile country with no formal diplomatic relations back then, you bet they will do it for countries to which they made a formal promise to do so.

This is what Chinese don't understand about the US; Chinese think the US leadership would be "calculating" and bail out of a promise if the situation warrants it, but the US has every intention to honor its promises.

meh, and the chinese leaders of the era has stated that nuclear war is just fine if it came down to it, the aggressor would also be destroyed and even if just 10% of the population survives that's over 130 million people still a major nation by any count.

The US does.

the difference is, even China in 1970 is more important relatively than all of Korea in 2012.

Trust me, if those large cities in China in Beijing were nuked, your pathetic korean islands won't have another human being for the next ten thousand years.

Of course they are untouchable; they are underground! But ordinary Chinese people are not!

And who is left to rebuild post-nuclear war China in which all the major cities like Beijing, Shangai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen are wiped off the map? The farmers that you despise so much?

What's so scary about the Chinese policy is that suppose you have 1 million foreign troops land in Shanghai, the Chinese leaders would drop nukes on Shanghai to wipe out those foreign invaders, along with 25 million Chinese citizens.

a korean says U.S. does???

please forward to joke forum.

The US does.

President Nixon threatened to nuke the Soviet Union when the Soviets informed Nixon of their plans to nuke China during
the Sino-Soviet wars, so the Soviets called off the China nuke plan. The US did this for a hostile country with no formal diplomatic relations back then, you bet they will do it for countries to which they made a formal promise to do so.

vets or koreans, does it matter?

Both were fuxked by U.S. to death. Well, one is still being fuxked by U.S. without end. The other is now begging U.S. to come back to fuxk it again.

What can we say about them? :)

His command of English tells me he is not a Vietnamese and the 2nd generation Viets in the US don't have any hard feeling toward China. You know he could be fathered and abandoned by a Chinese father and hence the animosities.

vets or koreans, does it matter?

Both were fuxked by U.S. to death. Well, one is still being fuxked by U.S. without end. The other is now begging U.S. to come back to fuxk it again.

What can we say about them? :)

No wonder you have totally sold yourself.

Just read #257 to have another education for your own history.

Aren't you dumb???
It was france at first. Did China worry about a france colony in the south? You must be kidding me after france's shameful defeat during WWII.

If China has any fear of a france colony in the south, there would have been zero possibility of the later direct fight in korean war.

You just have no brain at all.
And you are outright dishonest, just like the rest of the Chinese boys here. Convenient that you left out the MORE important part of your own source...So I will let the readers know your true face...

Vietnam during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roosevelt insists on Vietnamese independence

But FDR was more direct when he spoke about Indochina. In January 1944 he wrote to Secretary of State Hull that "France has had the country... for nearly one hundred years, and the people are worse off than they were at the beginning.... France has milked it for one hundred years. The people of Indochina are entitled to something better than that."

De Gaulle turned to his fellow imperialist, Winston Churchill, for aid. The result was one of the most serious disputes in the Grand Alliance.

To supervise the approaching Japanese surrender, Indochina was to be divided at the sixteenth parallel, British forces stationed south of the line and the Chinese occupying the northern portion.
What happened after WW II was out of post conflict necessity to maintain order in transitions of transference of authority. It was France and Britain who wanted to use the period to reclaim colonial lands. Nationalist China under Chiang Kai-shek would of course have no interests in the governance of Viet Nam. He had Mao to worry about. So why would he want to station precious Nationalist Chinese troops in a foreign land just to be the local police?

But that is not what we are talking about when it comes to COMMUNIST CHINA, of which Mao was involved in Viet Nam long before the US was. Who was at The Battle of Điện Biên Phủ? France, Vietnam, and China. You cannot deny historical truth, Chinese. China was a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

I have no idea whether you have a brain at all.

I have indicated that after WWII, China sent her army into vietnam to accept japs surrender. After that, even U.S. suggested China set up administration there, China rejected such offer and indeed even Chiang had no interest of doing so.

There are idiots including you who challenge me about the truth above. Someone said france should be there to accept japs surrender and China did not. Others said it is impossible for U.S. to ask China to control vietnam, and blah blah blah...

I have referred to the link clearly showing what I have said is historical truth.

Leave out? If I copy the whole contents, what is the use for the link? You such a dumb axx.

I have already provided the link. What is the worry for me that others cannot observe the whole contents???

You and other idiots keep saying China helped vn simply wanted to avoid a U.S. in the south, for her own interest.

That is a fxxking lie and I do not think idiots like you can believe it.

After WWII, China withdrew her troop from vn. France returned and occupied vn again. By then, why would China worry about a U.S. in the south??? U.S. won't invade vn if France is there already.

BTW, there won't be nothing for China to worry about if vn remains a france colony there. It is China who respond your Ho chiming's request to send billions $ food, clothes, weapons and even train north vn's most cadets tactics to fight france. There were Chinese troop there directly involving in the fighting as well.

I bet you ungrateful bastards would always say China did so for her own interest. What is China's interest? I bet it is China's interest to have a divided vn, war-torn vn year in and year out.

So many Chinese donated their lives for your independence and you ungrateful bastards turn the gun right at us after your independence, dreaming to become an empire to control the whole south east including vn, laos, cambodia and even part of thailand. Your appetite even includes China as well.

No wonder you get fxxked first by japs, then france, then U.S. and then China.

And you are outright dishonest, just like the rest of the Chinese boys here. Convenient that you left out the MORE important part of your own source...So I will let the readers know your true face...

Vietnam during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened after WW II was out of post conflict necessity to maintain order in transitions of transference of authority. It was France and Britain who wanted to use the period to reclaim colonial lands. Nationalist China under Chiang Kai-shek would of course have no interests in the governance of Viet Nam. He had Mao to worry about. So why would he want to station precious Nationalist Chinese troops in a foreign land just to be the local police?

But that is not what we are talking about when it comes to COMMUNIST CHINA, of which Mao was involved in Viet Nam long before the US was. Who was at The Battle of Điện Biên Phủ? France, Vietnam, and China. You cannot deny historical truth, Chinese. China was a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

I have no idea whether you have a brain at all.

I have indicated that after WWII, China sent her army into vietnam to accept japs surrender. After that, even U.S. suggested China set up administration there, China rejected such offer and indeed even Chiang had no interest of doing so.

There are idiots including you who challenge me about the truth above. Someone said france should be there to accept japs surrender and China did not. Others said it is impossible for U.S. to ask China to control vietnam, and blah blah blah...

I have referred to the link clearly showing what I have said is historical truth.

Leave out? If I copy the whole contents, what is the use for the link? You such a dumb axx.

I have already provided the link. What is the worry for me that others cannot observe the whole contents???

You and other idiots keep saying China helped vn simply wanted to avoid a U.S. in the south, for her own interest.

That is a fxxking lie and I do not think idiots like you can believe it.

After WWII, China withdrew her troop from vn. France returned and occupied vn again. By then, why would China worry about a U.S. in the south??? U.S. won't invade vn if France is there already.

BTW, there won't be nothing for China to worry about if vn remains a france colony there. It is China who respond your Ho chiming's request to send billions $ food, clothes, weapons and even train north vn's most cadets tactics to fight france. There were Chinese troop there directly involving in the fighting as well.

I bet you ungrateful bastards would always say China did so for her own interest. What is China's interest? I bet it is China's interest to have a divided vn, war-torn vn year in and year out.

So many Chinese donated their lives for your independence and you ungrateful bastards turn the gun right at us after your independence, dreaming to become an empire to control the whole south east including vn, laos, cambodia and even part of thailand. Your appetite even includes China as well.

No wonder you get fxxked first by japs, then france, then U.S. and then China.
What we see here is nothing but tap dancing by a Chinese-American who is not only confused about his allegiance but in said confusion is trying to whitewash China's role in being a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

Answer the question, fool, between the US and China, who was in Viet Nam first?

What we see here is nothing but tap dancing by a Chinese-American who is not only confused about his allegiance but in said confusion is trying to whitewash China's role in being a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

Answer the question, fool, between the US and China, who was in Viet Nam first?

You are being so rude. I guess the answer is simple, China was in Viet Nam first roughly 2000 years ago, even before the time of that Jew revolutionist called Jesus. Some hundred years later one of our Emperor named that land so we have 'Viet Nam'. But that's probably too long a history for you to digest...

You are being so rude. I guess the answer is simple, China was in Viet Nam first roughly 2000 years ago, even before the time of that Jew revolutionist called Jesus. Some hundred years later one of our Emperor named that land so we have 'Viet Nam'. But that's probably too long a history for you to digest...
More like diversion from another Chinese. We are not talking about thousands or even one hundred years ago. We are talking about the Vietnam War, which is about 1/2 century ago. So as far as causes of the war go: Who was in Viet Nam first to cause troubles, China or the US?

But I guess you would be chickensh!t to answer...

More like diversion from another Chinese. We are not talking about thousands or even one hundred years ago. We are talking about the Vietnam War, which is about 1/2 century ago. So as far as causes of the war go: Who was in Viet Nam first to cause troubles, China or the US?

But I guess you would be chickensh!t to answer...

We were the first to cause trouble for the Empire of France, no doubt.

We were the first to cause trouble for the Empire of France, no doubt.
If it was that easy for France to reclaim Indochina, there would be no need for...

Ho
The Ho–Sainteny agreement was an agreement made March 6, 1946 between Ho Chi Minh, President of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, and Jean Sainteny, Special Envoy of France. It recognized Vietnam as a "Free State" within the French Union, and permitted France to continue stationing troops in North Vietnam until 1951.
And that difficulty was from the Vietnamese alone. Now add in the Americans' distaste for France's and Britain's status as colonial masters in far off lands. Without China trying to turn Viet Nam into a communist country, there would be no need for the US to get involved militarily in Viet Nam.

More tap dancing from the Chinese.

lloollz what bag of B.S man CHINA WOULD CRUSH VIETNAM & PHILLIPINES????
smiley-laughing024.gif

china can only crush poor innocent & unarmed tibetians & uighur muslims .They can only bark in front of media ,but they cant bite.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom