What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

We have thousand of nukes mounted on our IRBMs/MRBMs, i strongly doubt that these guys can do anything to us. :coffee:

Brother...Nuke is a waste against insignificant country such Vietname...why use Canon to kill a fly? ....we have more civilized ways to deal with them :lol:

"Suuure...no doubt about it...why don't you show us few example of 1962....what's matter??? too chicken??? to tell us about Asai Chin"

One question. Why did your great Chinese army return without talking Delhi ? Did they fell homesick in few days ?

As American war hero Mac Arthur said..."We gonna finish Korean war and fly home for Xmas lunch" unfortunately he didn't made as his promise...but with us, we are more realistical..we said " We gonna raid and dismantle Indian outpost at border and walk back for lunch" and we did it...you see the difference? we 're not as arrogant as claiming New delhi.

"Suuure...no doubt about it...why don't you show us few example of 1962....what's matter??? too chicken??? to tell us about Asai Chin"

One question. Why did your great Chinese army return without talking Delhi ? Did they fell homesick in few days ?

Aksai Chin is a good strategic location and the outpost for us to keep an eye on India, and i won't give it up.

So this is the reality. :coffee:

As American war hero Mac Arthur said..."We gonna finish Korean war and fly home for Xmas lunch" unfortunately he didn't made as his promise...but with us, we are more realistical..we said " We gonna raid and dismantle Indian outpost at border and walk back for lunch" and we did it...you see the difference? we 're not as arrogant as claiming New delhi.
Yup I know that. But you seem to claim victory. Why not finish off the enemy. Or it was only easy to attack under supplied men in hostile terrain and advancing further would have changed the senario ? Enlighten me please

Yup I know that. But you seem to claim victory. Why not finish off the enemy. Or it was only easy to attack under supplied men in hostile terrain and advancing further would have changed the senario ? Enlighten me please

Since when you saw us to claim the victory:blink:?...we just to be happy with the result for the skirmish:D , I has never see Chinese official officially declare that's great victory to humilitate India...beside to use 1962 time to time to piss some Indians :D here but I have never take that battle seriously.

Brother...Nuke is a waste against insignificant country such Vietname...why use Canon to kill a fly? ....we have more civilized ways to deal with them :lol:

No, these nuclear warheads are designed to be fit into the medium range ballistic missiles.

Since USA will most likely put the majority of their missile defence system in the Asia-Pacific, and their outposts in there will be Japan/Australia/S.Korea.

In a hypothetical nuclear war, we will nuke all those hostile neighbors first by using our medium range ballistic missiles to make sure that our ICBMs will be safe before the launch against USA.

Since when you saw us to claim the victory:blink:?...we just to be happy with the result for the skirmish:D , I has never see Chinese official officially declare that's great victory to humilitate India...beside to use 1962 time to time to piss some Indians :D here but I have never take that battle seriously.
So you do agree too it was easy to attack under supplied men in hostile terrain and it wasn't good idea to go and fight with the prepared men when your supply line is far stretched ? I do recognise the strategic importance of skirmish but I heard some Chinese saying never wound your prey if you can't kill it. Am I wrong ?

If China could do it then it wills [like Tibet]. Sadly, China just a paper Dragon which is Dragon doesn't exist. Dragon only scary for some todders.

So you do agree too it was easy to attack under supplied men in hostile terrain and it wasn't good idea to go and fight with the prepared men when your supply line is far stretched ? I do recognise the strategic importance of skirmish but I heard some Chinese saying never wound your prey if you can't kill it. Am I wrong ?

Listen I don't know much tactic or how the battle was fought...but what I'm interested it the result so I can use it to make fun of some bollywoodians here...no offense I'm the wrong man to discuss the detail event of 1962...seriously.

Since you're new here I don't want to be toooo impolite....

Listen I don't know much tactic or how the battle was fought...but what I'm interested it the result so I can use it to make fun of some bollywoodians here...no offense I'm the wrong man to discuss the detail event of 1962...seriously.

Since you're new here I don't want to be toooo impolite....
I am not exactly new here. But you can say that. Ok. I am not going to drag you on this but common don't you have the opinion on what I say. You don't need to be expert for that. But it's ok it you don't want to reply. I am going to sleep anyways

In a hypothetical nuclear war, we will nuke all those hostile neighbors first by using our medium range ballistic missiles
You do realize that those countries are protected by the US nuclear umbrella and the first waves of US ICBMs are on their way to the pre-designated targets like Beijing, Shanghai, upon the first ground contact of those Chinese nukes, right?

to make sure that our ICBMs will be safe before the launch against USA.
Chinese ICBM bases are safe even from a nuclear strike; Beijing and Shanghai aren't. But then again, protecting ICBMs comes ahead of protecting Chinese people in China.

Indian Army spanked Chinese a$$es and Sikkim became and integral part of India :woot:

Acting before talking :coffee:

You do realize that those countries are protected by the US nuclear umbrella and the first waves of US ICBMs are on their way to the pre-designated targets like Beijing, Shanghai, upon the first ground contact of those Chinese nukes, right?

Chinese ICBM bases are safe even from a nuclear strike; Beijing and Shanghai aren't. But then again, protecting ICBMs comes ahead of protecting Chinese people in China.

As long as our land/sea ICBM bases remain untouchable, to sacrifice those cities are inevitable for creating a MAD with USA.

Welcome to reality. The division of China indeed is a dream. However, the division of korea has been reality for the past 60 years. Enjoy it.

That's a hallyuwood dream too. The division of China is a popular subject in movies, games, and novels. Same goes true for the Japanese rightwingers who dream a triumphant return to China. All of China's neighbors want to see China divided up so that they could claim a piece of it.

First, I do not understand the stupidity coming from those small potatoes.

You think your small potatoes can be avoided if China were nuked???

Who dare to nuke China now??? Let me count my fingers now... well, None!!!

Well, the paper dragon keeps you at bays for more than 15 years while your country could only bitxh day in and day out, but watching China grows at annual rate at least for more than 10%.

At the end, your premier minister and other top leaders come to beijing kowtowing to China and begging China to normalize relationship and ask China for economics support.

Your leaders are too shameful to tell you that??? :)

If China could do it then it wills [like Tibet]. Sadly, China just a paper Dragon which is Dragon doesn't exist. Dragon only scary for some todders.

this so call Korean is just false flagger...most likely Vietnamese...I have observed him posts...he's more concern about Vietnam than Korea...I have bash several time Korea...he just ignore but came to Vietnamese issue....he was quite enthousiatic....LMAO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom