What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

If u take American and put him on Indian roads he will give same comments
What that car is so near mine and jump around
Indians can drive with cars around them not front and back
And that makes them experts

Honestly I'm curious how many people here think that he wasn't who he said he was.

So how many people here think that the poster was not a USN officer?

Its probably a pakistani with knowledge on USN, most likely a PN officer with lots of time in his hands...lol. There is no other explanation.

Its probably a pakistani with knowledge on USN, most likely a PN officer with lots of time in his hands...lol. There is no other explanation.

Are you sure about that?

Anyone else think that this is a Pakistani who lied about the conditions aboard INS Delhi?

Yeah the Pakistani Dude managed to buy USN Uniform and post it on internet.Bravo man You are genius!

So how Pakistani managed to get that uniform?That dude was American -USN Officer or not.

lol okay , then a white guy paid to do propaganda for PN....Fake articles get deleted....

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

Are you sure about that?

Updated......

The uniform he posted isn't even in use anymore.

Reditt deleted the guy because he was a fake.

You can delete your own account and posts on reddit, and there is no telling how a post is deleted.

Can I count you in the ranks of people who cannot believe that the poster was a USN officer or his account aboard INS Delhi?

lol okay , then a white guy paid to do propaganda for PN....Fake articles get deleted....

How is it propaganda for PN?He did not say that Pakistani Navy is better then India.Perhaps your obsession with Pakistan is clouding your judgement.

You can delete your own account and posts on reddit, and there is no telling how a post is deleted.

But can I count you in the ranks of people who cannot believe that the poster was a USN officer or a non-Pakistani?

I believe the guy was a clueless douche bag.....and i dont see that option in your list.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

How is it propaganda for PN?He did not say that Pakistani Navy is better then India.Perhaps your obsession with Pakistan is clouding your judgement.

Maybe your obsession with India and her strong navy is forcing you to make idiotic assumptions.

Yeah the Pakistani Dude managed to buy USN Uniform and post it on internet.Bravo man You are genius!

Who knows he is probably a laundry guy or something. Not hard to take a photo of someones uniform.:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Can I count you in the ranks of people who cannot believe that the poster was a USN officer or his account aboard INS Delhi?

Yes you may.

This picture was posted as by the author as proof of his identity as a navy officer

AYdIZ.jpg

note the username used was the m0tbaillie written on a piece stationary from a hotel in South Korea (remember South Korea, it's important later).

Now look at a youtube channel with the same username.

m0tbaillie's Channel - YouTube

It contain three videos uploaded 10 month 11 month and 2 years ago respectively.

The first is shot from the bridge of a Arleigh-Burke class destroyer (USS Stetham) stationed in Japan. The author mentioned he was a surface fleet officer and that he did exchanges with both the Republic of Korea Navy and the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force

This makes sense if he was based in Japan.

His other video from 2 years ago is a photomix of a OCS graduation class

@1:45 it shows one officer candidate Thomas Baillie number 5421, it would not be a stretch to think that the username m0tbaillie is derived from this.

a quicklinked in search shows his full resume.

Tom Baillie - 한국

Tom Baillie's Experience

Information Assurance Manager (SOJ62)
Special Operations Command, Korea
September 2011 – Present (3 months) Seoul, South Korea

SOCKOR IAM/SOJ62
Auxiliary Officer
USS STETHEM (DDG-63)
November 2009 – October 2011 (2 years)

Division Officer aboard USS STETHEM (DDG-63) in Yokosuka, Japan.
Cluster technician/research programmer
MSU HPCC
August 2006 – January 2008 (1 year 6 months)

Now remember that he is living out of a hotel room in Korea posting the 11/-9/2011 IAMA that he had just gotten to Korea and that's why his stationary was a Korean hotel.

So I venture to say that he is who he said he is.

Reminding everyone again that You can delete your own account and posts on reddit, I would posit that pretty much means everything he posted about the INS Delhi was true. He's not got a reason to lie and the reason he deleted his account was because he got in trouble with higher ups or thought better of posting it because of how it made the Indian Navy look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom