What's new

US names India ‘major defence partner’

that is what i was saying, you are basing all this argument on one post and never realized what the discussion was about. Perhaps you will like to recheck and i hope that will help you. The post you quoted was in response to something and was a part of argument not the whole deal. There are not many posts made yet so you can check the who discussion if you are interested in. I have made my point and again was happy to discuss this with some sane Indian members on this very thread,

you are responding for my post as well as im responding to yours.. im glad you find am insane just because i mentioned something which you don't like... perhaps you are forgetting it is you who is trolling here.. bringing Pakistan and china in between US and India..

you are responding for my post as well as im responding to yours.. im glad you find am insane just because i mentioned something which you don't like... perhaps you are forgetting it is you who is trolling here.. bringing Pakistan and china in between US and India..
Oh come ON!!
What is with all this hatred? Where did i said you are insane? I JUST said that i am happy that i had an opportunity to have discussed this with some sane Indian members and SUGGESTED that you may want to have a look at the whole discussion as well and that it MAY help you understand what we were discussion.

Seriously, it is post like this what makes me think that you are replying based ONLY on flag.

Read the initial posts and you will SEE if not blinded by hatred that it was NOT ME and that my post was a response to some statement and that even then it was just a part of argument. However, if you have formulated a view and have decided to judge this based on my nationality, feel free to do so. I am not obliged to explain what we did 40 posts ago, this is an open thread and those who are interested in educating themselves will help themselves to the facts here. You are free to judge others as you want to.

Regards!

Oh come ON!!
What is with all this hatred? Where did i said you are insane? I JUST said that i am happy that i had an opportunity to have discussed this with some sane Indian members and SUGGESTED that you may want to have a look at the whole discussion as well and that it MAY help you understand what we were discussion.

Seriously, it is post like this what makes me think that you are replying based ONLY on flag.

Read the initial posts and you will SEE if not blinded by hatred that it was NOT ME and that my post was a response to some statement and that even then it was just a part of argument. However, if you have formulated a view and have decided to judge this based on my nationality, feel free to do so. I am not obliged to explain what we did 40 posts ago, this is an open thread and those who are interested in educating themselves will help themselves to the facts here. You are free to judge others as you want to.

Regards!

just point one where i showed hatred ??? you asked something ... I shared my view any prob with that.. first of all..

just point one where i showed hatred ??? you asked something ... I shared my view any prob with that.. first of all..
All of your posts show that!!
That or may be you are feeling that all the posts i will make will be with one goal only, to hit at India and an Indian. That is not the case. That is why i said what i said. Saying that i had good discussion with some other sane Indian members on this issue do not means i am saying you are otherwise. THAT IS NOT THE CASE. The point i was trying to make was that there are sensible people who figured out what the whole thing is about and that is why i have continuously asked you to have a look at the whole discussion again.
Well, we have wasted enough bandwidth here with this use less talk and either i am not able to make my point or you are not interested in understanding it or admitting that you do. Either way, i can sense that nothing really useful will come from all this.

US is arming india for a major war much like how American financiers and industrialist armed Hitler in Nazi Germany...
If Pakistan is in position as India.. you will say strategic location stuff, pakistan gave disputed lands to china... and inviting china and chinese submarines ... blubbering we have china china... why don't you apply same logic... we need better technology and investment... we will do according to our interest but not by china or Pakistan interest...
Suddenly all pakistanis are so much concerned for india :lol:

But people learn from history. Hitler was supported until he started invasions of France & UK.

Unlike Hitler, Modi is not going to double cross west and would oblige and fight for and on behalf of west only and never against the west.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom