What's new

US names India ‘major defence partner’

Arre bhai @Arsalan, how do you say I hate Pakistanis? Nope! I don't! I have some excellent Pakistani friends abroad (Lovely ladies too! :-)). I only get pissed off at the trolls out here!

And that Anarkali Bazar trip was a wonderful experience especially after gorging on this delicious Lahori kababs! :D
Lolz, good then.
So again, i was not being sarcastic janab.
And next time you are in Lahore, DO LET ME KNOW, the kababs are on me and i guarantee you that you will forget what you had last time of ever before. :-) :tup: Seriously!

‘Major Defence Partner’ is a rhetorical title and has no legal standing or precedent.

The only recognized title is Major non-NATO ally (MNNA) .

US is arming india for a major war much like how American financiers and industrialist armed Hitler in Nazi Germany...

US is arming india for a major war much like how American financiers and industrialist armed Hitler in Nazi Germany...
War with whom ??? We will not fight someone else's war.for any govt or party in power thats political sucide.and all our parties love power and want to remain in power forever if possible.

But people learn from history. Hitler was supported until he started invasions of France & UK.

Unlike Hitler, Modi is not going to double cross west and would oblige and fight for and on behalf of west only and never against the west.

We should have made it clear that unless a similar deal was signed with us a deal between US and India cannot exist and if it does then we will let the Taliban cross the border and attack Americans. Something should be done about the growing clout India has. The PPPP government did nothing to prevent the US-India nuke deal in 2008 despite the fact that it is positioned against us. Why did such a deal between Pakistan and US not take place?

Pakistans should make its terms of engagement clear. Either you are with us or with India. We should have opposed the nuclear deal tooth and nail, especially since the deal signed with India is refused to us. US has also become the largest weapon supplier to India. Its worrisome to say the least.

US-India nuke deal is positioned against pakistan ? lolz

It is civil nuclear deal to dumb it down even further it is to produce electricity for civilian use. What has pakistan got to do with it. Or you mean the TV we watch with that electricity will launch missliles into pakistan ? lolz

Brother there is no mentioned of Pakistan either.

The argument was based on logic alone. Are you saying that India required US help to threaten Pakistan? or was it US who need India to keep Pakistan at bay? If it have nothing to do with China then one of the above MUST be correct right?

Common sense!!

If Pakistan is in position as India.. you will say strategic location stuff, pakistan gave disputed lands to china... and inviting china and chinese submarines ... blubbering we have china china... why don't you apply same logic... we need better technology and investment... we will do according to our interest but not by china or Pakistan interest...

Thread title would be more realistic if partner is replaced with customer

If Pakistan is in position as India.. you will say strategic location stuff, pakistan gave disputed lands to china... and inviting china and chinese submarines ... blubbering we have china china... why don't you apply same logic... we need better technology and investment... we will do according to our interest but not by china or Pakistan interest...
no i am not such an emotional fool. I would say that Pakistan need China to counter India. There is no good going to come out of hiding behind ones ego!! Facing the truth is what i suggest you do as well or else keep "blubbering" whatever you want to.

no i am not such an emotional fool. I would say that Pakistan need China to counter India. There is no good going to come out of hiding behind ones ego!! Facing the truth is what i suggest you do as well or else keep "blubbering" whatever you want to.

so then your 2 points are invalid ... you are doing your work... we will do whatever we wanted to do... We need investment, Trade, Technology... and then weapons... if you see India interests more on economical and as pakistan bringing china everywhere... we have to explore options be prepared for the worse... we are not relying on US solely.... unlike pakistan did or doing... If you see Modi recent visits ... it's more on economical investment....

so then your 2 points are invalid ... you are doing your work... we will do whatever we wanted to do... We need investment, Trade, Technology... and then weapons... if you see India interests more on economical and as pakistan bringing china everywhere... we have to explore options be prepared for the worse... we are not relying on US solely.... unlike pakistan did or doing... If you see Modi recent visits ... it's more on economical investment....
You make all your posts based on what flag you are replying to or you do check out what the discussion is actually about sometimes?

IF INTERESTED, you may want to read post 4 onward, read the WHOLE discussion and you will see what we were actually talking about. If not, you can do whatever you want (as long as it is forum rules off course) i had a good discussion with your fellow Indians and am happy with what we deduced or got out of that debate. It is enough for me!

Brother there is no mentioned of Pakistan either.

The argument was based on logic alone. Are you saying that India required US help to threaten Pakistan? or was it US who need India to keep Pakistan at bay? If it have nothing to do with China then one of the above MUST be correct right?

Common sense!!

My response is for this posts.. which is silly assumption... you know ground realities and PDF realities yet you are talking like you don't have idea.. why these deals taking place..
You make all your posts based on what flag you are replying to or you do check out what the discussion is actually about sometimes?

IF INTERESTED, you may want to read post 4 onward, read the WHOLE discussion and you will see what we were actually talking about. If not, you can do whatever you want (as long as it is forum rules off course) i had a good discussion with your fellow Indians and am happy with what we deduced or got out of that debate. It is enough for me!

Someone said in the context of 2001-02 Indo-Pak military standoff:

“Aar Mein Reh Gaya Vajpayee, Paar Mein Musharraf;

Beech Mein George Bush, Hum Sab Bahut Khush.”

My response is for this posts.. which is silly assumption... you know ground realities and PDF realities yet you are talking like you don't have idea.. why these deals taking place..
that is what i was saying, you are basing all this argument on one post and never realized what the discussion was about. Perhaps you will like to recheck and i hope that will help you. The post you quoted was in response to something and was a part of argument not the whole deal. There are not many posts made yet so you can check the who discussion if you are interested in. I have made my point and again was happy to discuss this with some sane Indian members on this very thread,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom