What's new

US names India ‘major defence partner’

US does not need India to confront China either. So the logic does not hold good.
Actually, it does. It do not matter a lot what you or I wish, the ground realities will stay there, whether we chose to accept them or not.

Well you can put aside your pakistan thinking cap for a moment and think positively like India is protecting itself:-).
I have, the problem seem to be related to the India boasting rather then Pakistani thinking cap. :)
Perhaps there are some problems that do not have any solution.

Actually, it does. It do not matter a lot what you or I wish, the ground realities will stay there, whether we chose to accept them or not.

You are under estimating the power of US and over estimating the power of India

You are under estimating the power of US and over estimating the power of India
none, again, i am just stating the facts and leaving the decision making with the readers.

Pak trades with China only.
India trades with the world, you see thats the difference.
If you look at the figures, Pakistan trade share is relatively more evenly distributed compared to India.

Do you need me to show you that based on percentage distribution or you will look it up yourself?

We should have made it clear that unless a similar deal was signed with us a deal between US and India cannot exist and if it does then we will let the Taliban cross the border and attack Americans. Something should be done about the growing clout India has. The PPPP government did nothing to prevent the US-India nuke deal in 2008 despite the fact that it is positioned against us. Why did such a deal between Pakistan and US not take place?

Pakistans should make its terms of engagement clear. Either you are with us or with India. We should have opposed the nuclear deal tooth and nail, especially since the deal signed with India is refused to us. US has also become the largest weapon supplier to India. Its worrisome to say the least.

We should have made it clear that unless a similar deal was signed with us a deal between US and India cannot exist and if it does then we will let the Taliban cross the border and attack Americans. Something should be done about the growing clout India has. The PPPP government did nothing to prevent the US-India nuke deal in 2008 despite the fact that it is positioned against us. Why did such a deal between Pakistan and US not take place?

Pakistans should make its terms of engagement clear. Either you are with us or with India. We should have opposed the nuclear deal tooth and nail, especially since the deal signed with India is refused to us. US has also become the largest weapon supplier to India. Its worrisome to say the least.
With all due respect Sir

1.USA is not our biggest arms supplier but maybe the largest trading partner

2.You sir are quailified enof to know that in international diplomacy there is no such thing as (YOU HAVE TO BE OUR ENEMIES ENEMY AND VICE VERCA)

3. Despite the best of intentiona and other mutually beneficial terms Pakistan or any ruling party past and present can force a nation like USA to make deals with India as how pakistan wants them to be

Rest you can speculate yourself .... SIR and have a great day :cheers:

With all due respect Sir

1.USA is not our biggest arms supplier but maybe the largest trading partner

2.You sir are quailified enof to know that in international diplomacy there is no such thing as (YOU HAVE TO BE OUR ENEMIES ENEMY AND VICE VERCA)

3. Despite the best of intentiona and other mutually beneficial terms Pakistan or any ruling party past and present can force a nation like USA to make deals with India as how pakistan wants them to be

Rest you can speculate yourself .... SIR and have a great day :cheers:
In recent years you have become the largest buyer of US weapons, crossing even Saudi Arabia. From the Pakistani perspective we are being arm-wrangled and the relation between US and Pakistan has changed to outright rivalry

In recent years you have become the largest buyer of US weapons, crossing even Saudi Arabia. From the Pakistani perspective we are being arm-wrangled and the relation between US and Pakistan has changed to outright rivalry
Wll sir but still USA is not owr largest arms supplier its still Russia and then comes Israel and then maybe USA or france im not sure about so please escuse me o that but USA is not owr biggest arms supplier .... period

well you Sir know why Pakistan is having a tough time with USA and arms supplies from USA and that has more to do with what you are offering USA in return of those arms and privilages and how much USA is satisfied with your effort plus how much your economy and international trade is dependent on USA and its allies and vice versa

No sir till the Day families , liquid/money and solid/immovable assest/properties of your past and present ruling , militarry , beurocratic and industrial elite are in USA and its ally nations no one is going to go to the length you are suggesting no matter what your patriotik media or partiots on social media may want

and dont forget about the second biggest source of foriegn exchange to pakistan (exports) and who are the biggest trading partners

while as for india well we still despite all those software exports , services sector or IT, pharma or other exports still indian economy runs of internal trade and industries basically

rest you can speculte yourself

none, again, i am just stating the facts and leaving the decision making with the readers.

The key point that you are missing is

US may want India to confront China but does not need.

HA!!!! A dedicated article for China with intentions of threatening them. Useless.
Useless? Nope! Not when we get this.....

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

:P :P

The key point that you are missing is

US may want India to confront China but does not need.
here it goes, so you acknowledge the "China" connection in all this now? This is exactly what i have been saying from the start:

Brother there is no mentioned of Pakistan either.

The argument was based on logic alone. Are you saying that India required US help to threaten Pakistan? or was it US who need India to keep Pakistan at bay? If it have nothing to do with China then one of the above MUST be correct right?

Common sense!!
So it do have something to do with China.

Useless? Nope! Not when we get this.....

predator-firing-missile4.jpg

:P :P
This will be a great procurement. You will need this against the freedom fighters in Kashmir and also in the North eastern states. Good at fighting insurgency. We have had great success with Burraq against TTP, i guess Indian Army will be able to achieve the same with these drones. :)

This will be a great procurement. You will need this against the freedom fighters in Kashmir and also in the North eastern states. Good at fighting insurgency. We have had great success with Burraq against TTP, i guess Indian Army will be able to achieve the same with these drones. :)
Hat's off to your sarcasm! :tup:

But we haven't started using our air force and heavy artillery as yet as you guys have been doing, first in Balochistan in the 70s and now in Op Zarb in NW! :P

Hat's off to your sarcasm! :tup:

But we haven't started using our air force and heavy artillery as yet as you guys have been doing, first in Balochistan in the 70s and now in Op Zarb in NW! :P
Come one now, take off these hate glasses for a moment, that will help you see things more clearly. I was not being sarcastic. Isn't it true that you are fighting freedom fighters in Kashmir? isn't it true that there is unrest in the north eastern states that need to be dealt with? What other use you see of the drones then fighting such insurgencies?
Frankly speaking, i wont object to India using air force or heavy artillery either. it is your problems and you have every right to fix that! Simple!
Again, i was not being sarcastic janab. I am not sure what makes you hate Pakistanis so much and yet brings you to a Pakistan defense forum. Loosen up a bit! At least see what posts the other guy makes before accusing him/her for something.

I never denied.
No you didn't, but your countrymen did.My argument was with him.
I hope they will understand this as well as you do. You can see what i am talking about in the discussion that took place from post 3 onward.

AND NO, i am not talking about you @OrionHunter

Again, i was not being sarcastic janab. I am not sure what makes you hate Pakistanis so much and yet brings you to a Pakistan defense forum. Loosen up a bit! At least see what posts the other guy makes before accusing him/her for something.
Arre bhai @Arsalan, how do you say I hate Pakistanis? Nope! I don't! I have some excellent Pakistani friends abroad (Lovely ladies too! :-)). I only get pissed off at the trolls out here!

And that Anarkali Bazar trip was a wonderful experience especially after gorging on this delicious Lahori kababs!
ess37.gif

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom