What's new

US Mosque burned to ground

Cough cough America hasn't had a Christian identity for year which is why we got fools like Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney running around in the far right republican party. God Bless America and may God save it from religious nutcases everywhere. Ameen.

Well if you look at the currency as well as the Constitution God is mentioned in numerous places. As well as if you remember when as students in school we are obliged to pledge our allegiance and in the Pledge Of Allegiance it clearly states "One Nation Under God, Indivisible With Liberty and Justice For All".

This Nation was established by Christians and that too on Christian values, otherwise i'm sure George Washington would have allowed Homosexuality and Atheistic beliefs/lifestyle to prevail from day one if it wasn't the case.

"Since the establishment of the mosque, we've been constantly under attack," said former mosque board member Navid Zaidi, 47. "Our sign has been burnt ... Our mailbox was smashed multiple times. We had bullets shot at our sign."
I hope he reported the mailbox-smashing and sign-burning to the police.

As for the bullet-ridden sign - I've spent some time in Missouri and many signs are like that; locals use 'em for target practice, apparently. (Lots of people own guns in Missouri.) If all he reported to the police was the bullets they may not have shown enough concern.

My argument that Western societies are superior to Pakistani and "Islamic" society is flawed? Oh really? Well the mere fact that you, as well as millions of other Pakistani Muslims who immigrated or either are second generation, to White "redneck", "racist" Western countries simply proves my argument is not flawed.

In order for my argument to be flawed you should pack your bags and leave racist White Nazi countries and move back to Puristan where everything is perfect and prove to me that human rights record of Pakistan is superior to that of America. If you can't prove that then you haven't proved my argument as flawed.

And how is this one isolated incident "anarchy"? I just went outside, interacted with White "racist rednecks", no body pointed a gun at me, i didn't see cars burning, electricity shortage, or people smashing store windows, so what anarachy are you talking about?

See, your argument is flawed, sorry to burst your bubble.

FINANCES is the key word here...
Its sad i have to give you history lesson..Before 1857 there was no immigrants from our Part of the world to the west because that part of the world war rich and west was poor..
Its the other way round now....so there is the hint.
If you look at major corporate businesses in Pakistan .. Shell oil,Lever Brothers who own almnost all food and general hygine related business in Pakistan which is a major spending market,and the Pharmacheutical market which is again one of the biggest market in Pakistan.Pfizer,Wyeth,Glaxo,Novartis..All these companies are western...
On the other hand in USA there isnt a single Pakistani corporate giant..Thats why they dont need ti "Imigrate" to our countries for our money,its already flowing their way via these corporate giants...
But we have to imigrate here to get back some of it..
So there is your imigration question answered..

Safriz & Desert Fox. You need to stop off topics , i hate sending people on holidays. Please stick to the bloody topic.

Come on Aeronaut,i was enjoying the discussion..
but fine....Me steps out ;)

*kapooof*

Well if you look at the currency as well as the Constitution God is mentioned in numerous places. As well as if you remember when as students in school we are obliged to pledge our allegiance and in the Pledge Of Allegiance it clearly states "One Nation Under God, Indivisible With Liberty and Justice For All".

This Nation was established by Christians and that too on Christian values, otherwise i'm sure George Washington would have allowed Homosexuality and Atheistic beliefs/lifestyle to prevail from day one it wasn't the case.

I never said it never had a Christian identity, I just said that time has passed. It wasn't until separation of church and state that USA reached new heights. Now we got Right ring Republicans trying to reverse everything. I wasn't planning on voting Obama but when I saw what the Republican had to offer in Romney, Santorum and Gingrich I had to reevaluate my thinking. Ron Paul was the only shot Republicans had at the presidency and they didn't give him a fair shot at the nomination.

Good to know no one was injured. Let the results of the investigation come out, for all we know it could just be a simple accidental fire.

Its sad i have to give you history lesson..Before 1857 there was no immigrants from our Part of the world to the west because that part of the world war rich and west was poor..
Its the other way round now....so there is the hint.
If you look at major corporate businesses in Pakistan .. Shell oil,Lever Brothers who own almnost all food and general hygine related business in Pakistan which is a major spending market,and the Pharmacheutical market which is again one of the biggest market in Pakistan.Pfizer,Wyeth,Glaxo,Novartis..All these companies are western...
On the other hand in USA there isnt a single Pakistani corporate giant..Thats why they dont need ti "Imigrate" to our countries for our money,its already flowing their way via these corporate giants...
But we have to imigrate here to get back some of it..
So there is your imigration question answered..

So before 1857 our region was "wealthy" and "rich"? How? Our region didn't even have proper sewage system or sanitation facilities, no toilets, no railroads, no electricity, no industry, no research, etc. Besides a few palaces and fountains built here and there by Mughals and their predecessors, there was very little. People dug holes into the ground to take a number two or urinate here and there, heck even today most people in the countryside still do that in Pakistan and probably in india too.

If we were wealthy then at least we would have known how to utilize our wealth and keep out the foreigners from our land much like how the Japanese were able to do within a short period of time despite having no resources in mainland Japan. Building Harems for belly dancers and concubines and a few palaces for a lover doesn't equal wealth, the wealth in reality is just sitting there and not being utilized, that's negligence.

The Westerners didn't come to our lands in 1857 as immigrants, rather they came as conquerors. There is a big different between the two.

Secondly, the way things are in Pakistan i doubt we would have any industry or corporation that could rival or replace that of the West, non in the entire Islamic countries can. We will either immigrate to West or later on to another non-Islamic country, but the West isn't going to die out anytime soon.

Safriz & Desert Fox. You need to stop off topics , i hate sending people on holidays. Please stick to the bloody topic.
I was actually enjoying the discussion, but since you say so then ok.

Why would there be immigrants back then? Those were the first years of the industrial revolution and only after it the major differences started to show between here and everywhere else.

Everyone was poor back then, i fail to see how an eastern ordinary man would be much richer then a western one. And if you meant some fancy kings' palace's, dont even bother.

^^^ Actually many Pakistani start up businesses have tried andd failes due to the presence of Wesytern giants.......
And even now their armies in In the countries you repeatedly call Islamic lands...Its not the other way round,and most of our problems will get solved if their armies arent here..
Compare Pakistan pre USA in Afghanistan era and Now...
Compare Iraq Pre USA invasion and now...
Compare Libya before Western intrusion era and now...
and you may get the answer.....
So once again you ahve little knowledge of facts....
:wave:

Why would there be immigrants back then? Those were the first years of the industrial revolution and only after it the major differences started to show between here and everywhere else.

Everyone was poor back then, i fail to see how an eastern ordinary man would be much richer then a western one. And if you meant some fancy kings' palace's, dont even bother.

I cannot comment any futher as i=the thread has gone way off topic....

^^^ Actually many Pakistani start up businesses have tried andd failes due to the presence of Wesytern giants.......
And even now their armies in In the countries you repeatedly call Islamic lands...Its not the other way round,and most of our problems will get solved if their armies arent here..
Compare Pakistan pre USA in Afghanistan era and Now...
Compare Iraq Pre USA invasion and now...
Compare Libya before Western intrusion era and now...
and you may get the answer.....
So once again you ahve little knowledge of facts....
:wave:
I can't continue this debate with you since i've already gotten a infraction from Aeronaut, but i completely disagree with your argument and would refute it if it weren't for the infraction.

It is always sad when senseless acts of violence result in fatalities or destruction of property. It is even sadder when these acts of violence are directed against religious communities and places of Worship because of religious bigotry and hatred.

America has to do a lot of soul searching this week to figure out all the reasons of this bigotry.

Ther are large number of nut-heads in USA. Look at the bizzare cases that originates from US every other day. Putting entire US on crosshair because of few of these people is just plain wrong. In US, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Muslim, Sikhs etc. live and prosper.

You are making the same generalization the US public makes regarding Muslims and terrorists. You can't blame entire nation for few criminals who opted to target religious sites.

it begins. Unless proper action is not taken this could have a snowball effect.

Very disappointed with patriot and desert fox. Shame on you guys.

Your signature line cetainly helps perpetuate the muslim stereotype.

What begins? This is 11 years after 9/11 and it ain't common.

Back
Top Bottom