What's new

US means war - 16 mortar shells fired.

is such cross border firing situation there is mechanism to discuss at the forward commander levels, let take the issue at that level, not at higher level, if they persist, return fire!

what do you mean by this bilal?

Cross border attacks from Afghanistan are becoming frequent, but Pakistan should not retaliate with shelling on the Afghan side, because that will result in instability from Afghanistan. The Afghans for the most part are unhappy with US presence in their country & are in conflict with them. Pakistan shouldn't be involved with Afghanistan. Which is what I meant keeping the fighting concentrated against the US Forces in Afghanistan, by not retaliating against Afghan rockets & cross border attacks.

Cross border attacks from Afghanistan are becoming frequent, but Pakistan should not retaliate with shelling on the Afghan side, because that will result in instability from Afghanistan. The Afghans for the most part are unhappy with US presence in their country & are in conflict with them. Pakistan shouldn't be involved with Afghanistan. Which is what I meant keeping the fighting concentrated against the US Forces in Afghanistan, by not retaliating against Afghan rockets & cross border attacks.
is it an admision that so far you have been doing it and keep on doing it in teh future.

is it an admision that so far you have been doing it and keep on doing it in teh future.

An admission of doing what? Shelling, or launched a few rockets? Sure, Pakistan has done that. But that was in retaliation to the cross border terrorism from hundreds of terrorists from Afghan safe havens. Besides not retaliating, Pakistan doesn't have to do anything else in Afghanistan. The last two days of suicide bombings in Herat, or the CIA office attack by a non-Haqqani Afghan citizen are clear enough to indicate that Afghanistan has many many more grave problems than Pakistan. Even the Taliban have accepted they control the Haqqanis & not Pakistan, & that the Haqqanis don't operate from Pakistan, I don't think Pakistan needs to do anything else but to watch the events unfold in Afghanistan, or get involved.

Doing what? Shelling, or launched a few rockets? Sure, Pakistan has done that. But that was in retaliation to the cross border terrorism from hundreds of terrorists from Afghan safe havens. Besides not retaliating, Pakistan doesn't have to do anything else in Afghanistan. The last two days of suicide bombings in Herat, or the CIA office attack by a non-Haqqani Afghan citizen are clear enough to indicate that Afghanistan has many many more grave problems than Pakistan.

we have always got difficulty understanding each other, but previousely you said this: & keep the fighting concentrated in Afghanistan against the US Forces. it looks to me taht you saying, we have been supporting them to keep the fight in afghanistan alive, and we will do so in the future.

Even the Taliban have accepted they control the Haqqanis & not Pakistan, & that the Haqqanis don't operate from Pakistan, I don't think Pakistan needs to do anything else.

And you expect us to believe them...... secondly, Sirajudin in his latest interview contradicted what you say the above----- they are in paksitan.

we have always got difficulty understanding each other, but previousely you said this: & keep the fighting concentrated in Afghanistan against the US Forces. it looks to me taht you saying, we have been supporting them to keep the fight in afghanistan alive, and we will do so in the future.

No, Pakistan shouldn't care about the events transpiring in Afghanistan, or be getting involved in them. There is enough turmoil as it is all over Afghanistan. Pakistan needs to be backstage, & watch the events unfold in Afghanistan without getting involved. I do not mean supporting the Taliban at all, but concentrating the fighting in Afghanistan can also mean not getting involved in operations against the Haqqanis. Or supporting them in any way either. Or respond to cross border attacks from Afghanistan by shelling, or launching rockets into Afghanistan.

I know you don't value the statements coming out from Pakistan much, but this is what the DG ISI has said about the amount of control the Haqqanis have in Afghanistan:

He further revealed Haqqani group has a total control over 4 Afghan provinces while in the 3 provinces it exercises considerable influence.

It is quite evident that the Haqqanis have many strongholds in many regions of Afghanistan. My point is, it is impossible that the Haqqanis could have crossed from North Waziristan to Afghanistan without getting detected by the Afghan Border Forces, & then travel about 200kms to reach Kabul without getting detected. But as I said, Pakistan does not need to do anything, but watch the events transpire in Afghanistan, & concentrate on itself without getting involved in Afghanistan.

this BS should over now man we lose so much now we have to show middle finger to USA and thats it .

No, Pakistan shouldn't care about the events transpiring in Afghanistan, or be getting involved in them. There is enough turmoil as it is all over Afghanistan. Pakistan needs to be backstage, & watch the events unfold in Afghanistan without getting involved. I do not mean supporting the Taliban at all, but concentrating the fighting in Afghanistan can also mean not getting involved in operations against the Haqqanis. Or supporting them in any way either. Or respond to cross border attacks from Afghanistan by shelling, or launching rockets into Afghanistan.

I know you don't value the statements coming out from Pakistan much
why should we value it, why you dont value ours.

It is quite evident that the Haqqanis have many strongholds in many regions of Afghanistan. My point is, it is impossible that the Haqqanis could have crossed from North Waziristan to Afghanistan without getting detected by the Afghan Border Forces, & then travel about 200kms to reach Kabul without getting detected. But as I said, Pakistan does not need to do anything, but watch the events transpire in Afghanistan, & concentrate on itself without getting involved in Afghanistan.

the same thing can be said when the taliban attack you from afghanistan, why dont you detect them?

secondly, both Sirajudin and Musharaf have admitted the existence of Haqani network in Paksitan and pakistan's support to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom