What's new

US means war - 16 mortar shells fired.

We should threat spreading thermals to Arab neighbors & wiping out israel in case US attacked Pak-Watan...

Zionist-controlled US could not be frightened more than threatening israel...

Remember stories where Jinn's(Gennie) soul was in a parrot... Jinn was very powerful & no one could kill it, but when they twisted the neck of parrot, jinn died in agony....

US is the Jinn & israel is the parrot,,,

We should threat spreading thermals to Arab neighbors & wiping out israel in case US attacked Pak-Watan...

Zionist-controlled US could not be frightened more than threatening israel...

Remember stories where Jinn's(Gennie) soul was in a parrot... Jinn was very powerful & no one could kill it, but when they twisted the neck of parrot, jinn died in agony....

US is the Jinn & israel is the parrot,,,
Interesting comparison.

HA HA HA HA this thread made me laugh , and then the video about 300 + target areas

Well , I think I was walking by and I saw every one with red paint , and they were marking their homes with a x mark and saying you forgot to count us in your count , you are looking at 180 Million targets and whole nation not 300 targets if you dare to misadventure into Pakistan

And while I was thinking about that 20 mortar fires were made in streets by kids to celebrate a fantastic 20/20 game :P

Shortage of paint in Pakistan .... lol is what I am more concerned with

Back
Top Bottom