What's new

US means war - 16 mortar shells fired.

Scare tactic, they want us to do something wrong by such provocation...

Nothing happening, not anytime soon.

Who talked about it?
They cannot do a thing!

Pakistan has around 108-116 Nukes. Cannot do anything against us.
Anyways, you should be more worried about your US than our Pakistan, esp after you took refuge in the US.

Last Hope

We are not now in position to do so and we are not going to do that surely, i don't know why we jumped on use of nukes when we claimed as responsible atomic power and responsible atomic power doesn't react like that.

Ok, you gave very bold ideas so i also want to add some bold ideas (which are possible but consequences could be damage Pakistan badly,

1. Attack on diego garcia and hold control of it. (key point before making any step against US bases in Afghanistan).
2. Secret negotiations with North Korea over installations of ICBM which sort of Pakistan possess in reality.
3. Anti-missile shield systems & Radars in Vensuella with collaboration of Iran as Pakistan hasn't military relations with Vensuella where Iran can help.
4. Blockade of Afghanistan air space from any NATO access.
5. Pakistan should get green signal from Russia before all this mess.
6. Indian threat as India may start any military offense while we busy on that adventure.

I think Pakistan can bypass use of nukes in above scenario but big question: "IS it possible?" "Pakistan has such resources and military power enough to do that alone?"

SO LET'S LEAVE ALL THAT FICTION AND THINK HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEM DIPLOMATICALLY.

Yes I can understand what you mean to say.

But the Think Tanks and the higher command of the Military and Intelligence are mature, more than we are, and they know what they are doing. They know their ability and how they can take control of a war like situation. Hence they declared a state of war and moved modern warfare technologies to the Western border.

Regards.

Yes I can understand what you mean to say.

But the Think Tanks and the higher command of the Military and Intelligence are mature, more than we are, and they know what they are doing. They know their ability and how they can take control of a war like situation. Hence they declared a state of war and moved modern warfare technologies to the Western border.

Regards.

Modern warfare technology we bought from US? Same like that they know specifications of our Radar systems? Today CENTCOM spokesperson outlined that US forces not to enter in Pakistan; what does it means? Diplomacy wins. They didn’t moved back from their stance because of mighty Pakistan’s military capabilities but reaction & unity of people of Pakistan. Moreover support of neighbor countries for Pakistan in any US offense. Unity of Pakistani people from GB to Sindh forced them to retreat.
There is lot of difference between retaliation and deep strike. For retaliation these warfare technology has to be on border but not for attack on US bases in Afghanistan.

Haqqani network was result of joint efforts of PAK-US and they have to solve this issue with joint cooperation.

1. Attack on diego garcia and hold control of it. (key point before making any step against US bases in Afghanistan).

Projecting power is a lot harder than it sounds. One can attack a point on the globe, but to hold it requires massive logistics trains. First, you have to get the troops to Diego Garcia. They need to be in large enough numbers to take the base, not a trivial task in the first part. Next, the island would have to be flooded with supplies, especially air defense assets, because sure as the sun shines, the island will immediately be pounded (heavily) from the air.

Standing in the way of this power projection is the U.S. Navy, and cutting, blocking, destroying such sea lanes is exactly what they do for a living. In the mean time, Pakistan herself would be under bombardment. There is no way this scenario could benefit Pakistan, and further, it'd probably devolve into threatened nuclear attack, in which case Pakistan would suffer greatly.

How about we become the partners we once were instead of going to war?

Projecting power is a lot harder than it sounds. One can attack a point on the globe, but to hold it requires massive logistics trains. First, you have to get the troops to Diego Garcia. They need to be in large enough numbers to take the base, not a trivial task in the first part. Next, the island would have to be flooded with supplies, especially air defense assets, because sure as the sun shines, the island will immediately be pounded (heavily) from the air.

Standing in the way of this power projection is the U.S. Navy, and cutting, blocking, destroying such sea lanes is exactly what they do for a living. In the mean time, Pakistan herself would be under bombardment. There is no way this scenario could benefit Pakistan, and further, it'd probably devolve into threatened nuclear attack, in which case Pakistan would suffer greatly.

How about we become the partners we once were instead of going to war?

Love to Chogy in fact when pakistan got independance there seemed a lot of empathy from americans for pakistan. I think sadly matters are complicated by jewish lobby in washington in my opinion.

Love to Chogy in fact when pakistan got independance there seemed a lot of empathy from americans for pakistan. I think sadly matters are complicated by jewish lobby in washington in my opinion.

I think they are more complicated by the supporters of militants in Pindi ... :)

Don't you think the US will retaliate against the hypothetical loss of two of its key bases, presumably after the loss of several thousand soldiers?

Very difficult call. America would prob consider launching a disproportinonate attack on pakistan probably with nukes and try to make an example of pakistan. But then they would have to look at the coinsequences of escalation and nukes falling on india and probably israel. and ending up with the nightmare scenario of nukes launched by india and israel etc not pretty at all

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I think they are more complicated by the supporters of militants in Pindi ... :)

ahha well if you attack the root causes something which the west has chosen to ignore a lot of those militants were attracted to osamas ideas by injustices suffered by palestinians and israeli excesses. So if americans kerbed the jewisg lobby and israel there woiuld be less militants

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Press tv of Iran? nough said... this news agency sucks..

Why so. West can have propagand but muslims cant why?

Very difficult call. America would prob consider launching a disproportinonate attack on pakistan probably with nukes and try to make an example of pakistan. But then they would have to look at the coinsequences of escalation and nukes falling on india and probably israel. and ending up with the nightmare scenario of nukes launched by india and israel etc not pretty at all.........................

Of course it would be a difficult call, but I generally do not like to discuss hypothetical situations.

Suffice to say, war games scenarios with total loss of Bagram and Kandahar have already been practiced, even with hidden Russian/Chinese involvement factored in. It ain't pretty for Pakistan after the dust settles, I assure you.

So, I don't think Pakistan will attack US bases in Afghanistan.

Very difficult call. America would prob consider launching a disproportinonate attack on pakistan probably with nukes and try to make an example of pakistan.

The notion that the USA would resort to nukes after battle in which a few thousand soldiers are lost doesn't hold water. We lost 50,000 in heavy combat in Vietnam, and the nukes stayed grounded.

However, the conventional response would be significant.

Of course it would be a difficult call, but I generally do not like to discuss hypothetical situations.

Suffice to say, war games scenarios with total loss of Bagram and Kandahar have already been practiced, even with hidden Russian/Chinese involvement factored in. It ain't pretty for Pakistan after the dust settles, I assure you.

So, I don't think Pakistan will attack US bases in Afghanistan.

You are an American citizen who has no idea what Pakistan will hit in such a scenario.
The targets to hit in case of (open)hostilities breaking out between US and Pakistan have already been worked out and there are increasing calls from serving and ex-mil personal to confront the Americans now before it’s too late.
American ground forces are within striking distance of most of our long range assets and as of now most of their supplies go through our territory , they are trying to find an alternate route via Uzbekistan but due to Russian backing Uzbekistan will play hardball and give them far more unfavourable terms than what they have gotten out of Pakistan and that’s the reason that supply routes have not been changed.
Their fuel , their burgers and mineral water bottles , all goes through our territory and we have full ability to lock off the routes within 24 hours and without a full on iraq-like attack the yanks will not be able to open a blockade.
So even before it gets to the nukes, the americans will be in serious trouble if they open a new front in the on-going war of lies and distortions.

You are an American citizen who has no idea what Pakistan will hit in such a scenario.
The targets to hit in case of (open)hostilities breaking out between US and Pakistan have already been worked out and there are increasing calls from serving and ex-mil personal to confront the Americans now before it’s too late.
American ground forces are within striking distance of most of our long range assets and as of now most of their supplies go through our territory , they are trying to find an alternate route via Uzbekistan but due to Russian backing Uzbekistan will play hardball and give them far more unfavourable terms than what they have gotten out of Pakistan and that’s the reason that supply routes have not been changed.
Their fuel , their burgers and mineral water bottles , all goes through our territory and we have full ability to lock off the routes within 24 hours and without a full on iraq-like attack the yanks will not be able to open a blockade.
So even before it gets to the nukes, the americans will be in serious trouble if they open a new front in the on-going war of lies and distortions.

Fair enough.

As long as Pakistan is ready for the inevitable response.

(I have a surprisingly clear idea of many things, not just this. ;) )

Back
Top Bottom